ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouce visa Rejected for 2nd wife

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

eye4detail
BANNED

spouce visa Rejected for 2nd wife

Post by eye4detail » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:44 am

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia with my wife and child( british citizen). . my wife spouce visa was rejected since i married her when my divorce with my first sife was underway. I am currently working and living in saudi arabia with my family. PLEASE ADVICE if I can be living in saudi arabia and till be able to apply for a fiance visa for my wife by show saving in UK account OR DO I have to be employed and living in uk for this ?. please feel free to advice me on things that I need to know in this process AS I am in FIX since the the refusal of SPOUSE visa few months back. Thanks in advance.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.