ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zs786

Post by zs786 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Great news Suhaib786 - By the grace of Allah, i hope you all the best

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Alhamdulillah that is great, happy for you Suhaib786 :D

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 am

congratz brv on getting the visa , wish u all the best :D

c4551m
Pakistan

Post by c4551m » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:34 am

AssalamuAlaikum All

My missus recieved call today to collect her passport , but her visa refused under Paragraph 319C
I applied her fr tier 4 student dependent

deemi

Post by deemi » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:20 am

Suhaib congratulations!!! That's really good news!!

May Allah bless you and your wife with happiness and understanding.
Done waiting!!!!

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Anybody been able to get through to the applications submission call centre (to arrange an appointment) from abroad via this number: +9251 2098999 ?

I got through to a gas company so far...

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:44 pm

I heared that batleykhan is man for this thread and truely helping hand.

Hi,

I applied HSMP on 22 May 2008 and got approval letter on 22 Sep 2008. During this period new Tier 1 rules applied and I have maintained funds and got EC on this letter on 2 Feb 2009.

Now my family applied for EC and they refused due to following reasons.

1) Bank statement was on original letter head with logo and stamp but not showing officer signature.
2) Secondly after checks my HSMP approval letter is not geniun.

Its mentioned that future applications may automatically refused due to false document for next 10 years.

I talked home office work permit today and they confirmed that they sent me HSMP letter on 22 Sep 2008 and I have also confirmed several things e.g address on letter and even he read the letter on phone and its there in their record.

If I will apply new application which I think would be refused as well due to false document as per EC officer. The only option left is to appeal I think.

Is there any way to get the verification from work permit in written form that my HSMP letter is geniun. Is there any one know a quick way to get this verification.

Secondly do I need to submit the bank statement submitted in initial application with all logo, stamp and signature or up-to-date statement.

Should I go for lawyer if my case is not easy if you think? Can workpermit.com help me for appealing this case?

What are the chances of wining an appeal?

Please suggest.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Secondly they have retained my original HSMP letter as well. Its not there in the returned package. Any one has any idea why they have retained my original letter?

The appeal days 28 count start from the day I recieved application at local VAC or the date the visa was refused because it is refused 12 April and I received my family's passport today 29 April?

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:24 pm

In shaa Allah my papers go off tomorrow afternoon and I'm not sure about this itemised list: http://www.ukvacpk.com/images/settlement.pdf

In the 'Financial Evidence' box is it referring to the applicant's bank statements or the sponsor's?

In the same box, is it referring to the applicant's income?

In the 'EEA Family Permit' - I'm a British citizen by birth, does the EEA passport bit apply to me?

With regards to other documents that are being submitted, do I just print off my contents list and attach it?

Would be really grateful if someone could shed some light on that for me :)

billo

Post by billo » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Just a quick question, Does the applicant have to submit his/her birth certificate when applying for the spouse visa? Or is the paasport and ID card sufficient?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Suhaib 786

Post by Suhaib 786 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:38 pm

billo wrote:Just a quick question, Does the applicant have to submit his/her birth certificate when applying for the spouse visa? Or is the paasport and ID card sufficient?

Thanks in advance for your replies.
my birth certificate was messed up - so i was in ur position= the answer i was given & went with - u dnt need it as ur passport suffices as you can use that as an official proof of ur dob even when u start a job or wat ever-so why not here??

so yes exclude it and it shudnt harm the case#

Suhaib 786

Post by Suhaib 786 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Jazakullah to all sweet members in the room - may you all be blessed, and my du'a is Ya Allah may all the people who congratulated me and are in hardship with immigration - Oh Allah bless them like you have blessed me - and do according to your perfect timing- whether that be soon or delayed.

Ameen'#

Suhaib 786

Post by Suhaib 786 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:23 pm

im confused - how long does the mrs'z have to come over - is it 28 days or is it 3 months#

Iv phoned my solicitor and he saying 28 days, all the people i know who have been in similar situation as this are saying - get her over in 28 days or it'l cause issues at airport and even when applying for ILR later

visa issued 16 april 2010 - wana fly out on 20. May 2010

Batley Saab rapid response please yaar - my crew in pakistan waiting on me 2 giv them a date.
Last edited by Suhaib 786 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anjam23
BANNED

Post by Anjam23 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Suhaib 786 wrote:im confused - how long does the mrs'z have to come over - is it 28 days or is it 3 months#

Iv phoned my solicitor and he saying 28 days, all the people i know who have been in similar situation as this are saying - get her over in 3 months or it'l cause issues at airport and even when applying for ILR later

Batley Saab rapid response please yaar - my crew in pakistan waiting on me 2 giv them a date.
This is 3 months now.Used to be 28 days before but was changed to 3 months after a case law in High court.

So now this is 3 months.

Yous solicitor dont know this small thing..Please avoid this ignorant solicitor

Anjam23
BANNED

Post by Anjam23 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:30 pm

kaidee wrote:Anybody been able to get through to the applications submission call centre (to arrange an appointment) from abroad via this number: +9251 2098999 ?

I got through to a gas company so far...

:lol: :lol:

Suhaib 786

Post by Suhaib 786 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Anjam23 wrote:
Suhaib 786 wrote:im confused - how long does the mrs'z have to come over - is it 28 days or is it 3 months#

Iv phoned my solicitor and he saying 28 days, all the people i know who have been in similar situation as this are saying - get her over in 3 months or it'l cause issues at airport and even when applying for ILR later

This is 3 months now.Used to be 28 days before but was changed to 3 months after a case law in High court.

So now this is 3 months.

Yous solicitor dont know this small thing..Please avoid this ignorant solicitor
Bro u dnt understand this guy sortz ALL the people out in that locality -'i phoned him and he didn't give me solid answer

he said its best if she comes over in 28 days other wise come ILR-she will have to apply for an extention at the time of applying?!

since when has this changed???

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:22 pm

well the spouse visa holder has 3 months to enter and it is 100% confirmed so just dont worry about it batley khan would definitely agree with this :lol:

You can further confirm at the ukba website. :D
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

Suhaib 786

Post by Suhaib 786 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:31 pm

navalaviator wrote:well the spouse visa holder has 3 months to enter and it is 100% confirmed so just dont worry about it batley khan would definitely agree with this :lol:

Brother - it has always been my understanding also but then therz al these people that r like ... no no itz 28 days if it goes out of that ul hav complicationz.. and i dnt want 2 go down that route.. start frm scratch..

I hate it when peopl e talk out of knowledge i confirmed it to 2 people .. when person number 6 & 7 where sayin the same thing i though ok ring solisitor - he's telling me same thing as he deals with this day in day out, he said if she come outside 30 days even at the airport she cud get hasttle - i said why-tikets r hard to get man-especialli with all the bak log of seats from volcanoe

i started doubting myself then - hence come bak 2 square 1 - its true wat they say,'itz not over till the fat lady singz...[p.s. if my wife reading this im not refering to u lolz]

when she comes through those doors inshallah at manchester airport itl b lik a never endin marathon - thers always a surprise with these visa'z

zmk2

Post by zmk2 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 am

hi guys,

Just a quick question, Do we have to get the photocopies attested if handing in with original document. e.g Applicants passport

does the photocopy of the passport have to be attested,

Also what does it mean in the check list http://www.ukvacpk.com/images/settlement.pdf

Two sets of detailed itemised list of
supporting documents. Any 1 help me with this , As i am sending off my documents tommorw

GD78

Post by GD78 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 am

Suhaib 786 wrote:
navalaviator wrote:well the spouse visa holder has 3 months to enter and it is 100% confirmed so just dont worry about it batley khan would definitely agree with this :lol:

Brother - it has always been my understanding also but then therz al these people that r like ... no no itz 28 days if it goes out of that ul hav complicationz.. and i dnt want 2 go down that route.. start frm scratch..

I hate it when peopl e talk out of knowledge i confirmed it to 2 people .. when person number 6 & 7 where sayin the same thing i though ok ring solisitor - he's telling me same thing as he deals with this day in day out, he said if she come outside 30 days even at the airport she cud get hasttle - i said why-tikets r hard to get man-especialli with all the bak log of seats from volcanoe

i started doubting myself then - hence come bak 2 square 1 - its true wat they say,'itz not over till the fat lady singz...[p.s. if my wife reading this im not refering to u lolz]

when she comes through those doors inshallah at manchester airport itl b lik a never endin marathon - thers always a surprise with these visa'z
Sup dude...congrats on the wife's visa bro. In regards for the time to enter...check to see for how long her visa is valid for...it should be a 27 month visa...if that is the case, then she should enter within 3 months. If the visa that was issued is a 24-month visa (unlikely) then she should enter within 28 days.

I was issued with a 27 month visa on the 28th of Feb...and I entered in the 1st week of April...there was no hassle at all regarding my entry delay.

billo

Post by billo » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:39 pm

If you're handing in the original with the application then there is no need to get the photocopy attested. You should hand in a complete photocopy of your original file, so in effect you will be handing in 2 files. Your completed original file which will have attested copies of any documents which aren't origina(e.g the sponsors passport, title deeds, things like that). you should then make a copy of your original file (no need to get anything in that attested as they will have the original file) and submit that as well. Make sure you differentiate between the two files though as you don't want the ECO to get them mixed up. When my sister-inlaw when to hand in her application she didn't have photocopies of the documents she was submitting so the staff at Gerry's made her photocopy all documents. After your case has been decided the ECO will return the original file and keep the copy file for their reference (e.g if a case is refused, goes to appeal etc).
hope that helps and good luck.
zmk2 wrote:hi guys,

Just a quick question, Do we have to get the photocopies attested if handing in with original document. e.g Applicants passport

does the photocopy of the passport have to be attested,

Also what does it mean in the check list http://www.ukvacpk.com/images/settlement.pdf

Two sets of detailed itemised list of
supporting documents. Any 1 help me with this , As i am sending off my documents tommorw

Stux
Newly Registered

activation of visa

Post by Stux » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:11 pm

hi,

i am a student in uk my husband submitted his passport after an allowed appeal of student dependant visa on 7th december and at the same time we submitted our daughter's visa application as a student dependant my daughter got her visa on 2nd february but my husband is still waiting for his passport no i m wondering will my daughter visa expire now because its almost three months now.

Anjam23
BANNED

Re: activation of visa

Post by Anjam23 » Sat May 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Does anybody know Gery's Islamabad Number on which they call to collect your documents.

@Shaqib t what number you got call to collect your documents.

zmk2

Post by zmk2 » Mon May 03, 2010 8:26 am

Hi guys, Any reviews on Premier Lounge service at Islamabad.

Premium lounge service

Gerry’s proudly announces the launch of the premium lounge service at the UK Visa Application Center in Islamabad which includes the following services;
A meet and assist service at the reception of the visa application centre.
A stylish dedicated lounge for UK visa applicants who choose the new personalized service for the submission of their visa applications and passports for processing.
Luxurious seating, quieter environment and high class decor of the lounge.
Fast, convenient, and comfortable visa application submission.
Complimentary snacks, tea and coffee.
Newspaper, magazines and international tv channels.
The Lounge is protected by security staff, with access restricted only to visa applicants for their safety and security.
Important note: Your visa will be processed and decided by the UK Border Agency. This process is the same for all applicants, regardless of whether they have used the Premium Lounge Service.

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Mon May 03, 2010 12:24 pm

You may have to be the first to post a review :wink: I'm going for it, it's only 3000PKR and if it means a smoother, cleaner experience then that will be worth it.