ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kam1
Newly Registered

Post by kam1 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:34 pm

saiqabb wrote:Hi evry1 has anyone heard anytin today? Kam, Saj and Ali have u lot got the news have your partners been to check their passports today or not? Have they been granted visa or not? Keep us all updated plz.
:( Hiya Saiqabbb, I heard something I really did not want to hear :(

The application got declined because they said there was no evidence to support our accomadation needs.... even though we had a letter done up from a solictor who came round and checked the place over and theres only me and my parents living in a 4 bedroom house.

It's really frustrating as they seem to cherry pick what documents that are needed.

Anyway onwards... We are going to reapply rather than appeal as the process is likely to be quicker.

Me and my wife are so upset. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting news - A lot of it seems to have to do with having good luck!

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:14 pm

Kam - really sorry to hear about your refusal, its heartbreaking I know exactly the same happened to me!!

My missus got refused on that & a financial evidence thing. Very small points but they still rejected.

Its good that your reapplying - after getting loads of advise, new application is the best as appeals take months!!!

Get your docs together & reapply bro - my missus reapplying next week inshallah.

Will keep everyone posted.

Kam keep the faith and it will work out ok in the end ok .... just hang in there & keep us updated - trust me the forum does help.

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Kam get in touch with your local council & ask them to undertake an Immigration inspection on your property. They will give you a letter & this is a proper doc that Immigration Office accepts.

It takes about 7 days for them to everything (depending on your council)

Hope this helps :D

ali_88
Newly Registered

Post by ali_88 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:29 pm

kam is the house urs or ur parents? if its ur perants did u have a letter written from them saying that you can live ther for aslong as you like rent free?

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:30 pm

Btw Kam
When did originally apply & where ??

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:33 pm

Ali_88 - good luck for tomorrow!! :D

ali_88
Newly Registered

Post by ali_88 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:36 pm

thanks alot oahmed jus remember me in ur prayers.

btw when are you reapplying?

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:40 pm

My missus is going to reapply next week inshallah, please make dua that we are successful this time around. Hopefully, it wont take as long this time around as the ECO was completely satisfied except for 2 points.

But you never know with the BHC/VAC.

Remember me in your duas :D

ali_88
Newly Registered

Post by ali_88 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:23 pm

inshallah oahmed it will be fine. il pray 4 u inshallah

cherry1
Newly Registered

Post by cherry1 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:20 pm

Thx for your help saj01!

trust me it really is appreciated!!..when did u sumbit ur wifes appliction in .. and in which office if u dont mind me asking!?? And InshAllah i hope it all goes well for u, ill be thinking of u all in my prayers! and i hope u will do the same! Have u had any response from BHC yet?

It just really is heartbreaking when u hear sombody's application has been rejected! :(

kam1
Newly Registered

Post by kam1 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:32 pm

oahmed wrote:Kam - really sorry to hear about your refusal, its heartbreaking I know exactly the same happened to me!!

My missus got refused on that & a financial evidence thing. Very small points but they still rejected.

Its good that your reapplying - after getting loads of advise, new application is the best as appeals take months!!!

Get your docs together & reapply bro - my missus reapplying next week inshallah.

Will keep everyone posted.

Kam keep the faith and it will work out ok in the end ok .... just hang in there & keep us updated - trust me the forum does help.

Oahmed + everyone else on here Thanks for the support - It's nice to know im not the only one in this awful position!

The only positive I can take from the situation is that I will be reapplying and hopefully as its that time of the year (people not getting married as much) the response time should be quicker - Well i'm hoping that this is the case!

I need to include the land registry documents within my application this time round.

Those that have had their applications declined REAPPLY DO NOT APPEAL!

Appealing can take between 3 and 6 months, reapplying approximatly 8 weeks and I have heard it costs roughly the same anyway.

saiqabb

Post by saiqabb » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:19 pm

Omg bless u kam1 im shocked how they say they havent got your house papers that just takes the piss.I just hope nothing like that happens with anyone its just wrong.My status is still the same since 17th july when i applied hope to hear from them soon inshallah.

mamalik1
Newly Registered

Post by mamalik1 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:16 pm

Kam1 sorry to hear about your refusal, when did you apply.
Im getting worried regarding my own case.

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:50 am

Kam1 - totally agree.

I got alot of advise from various quarters upon my missus visa rejection, who advised I reapply and NOT appeal. This does depend upon the case - if your rejected for lack of evidence or docs missing its better to get these together & reapply, as its much quicker. If there is doubt on other areas i.e the legality of your relationship etc then appeal is the way forward.

But i have been advised that appealing does take about 3-6 months at least.

I think this forum is also witness to some appeal horror stories!!

Kam1 - get the following:
a) Land Registry docs for the house you are going to be living in
b) Immigration Inspection report from your local council for THIS property
c) Letter from parents/owner of house allowing you to stay there with your missus without condition or rent etc.

Good luck bro & keep the spirits up. Also dont forget to support your missus as well :D

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:52 am

Saiqabb - my missus visa got rejected & one of the points for refusal was the same as Kam1.

They are getting really specific on docs now I think!!

Dont panic or worry folks - inshallah everyone will be ok :D

ali_88
Newly Registered

Post by ali_88 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:00 am

my wifes visa has been rejected dnt knw full details but its about me nt able to support her as i dnt have inland revenue papers for my self-employment.

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:15 am

Ali_88 - Im so sorry to hear the news bro!! I know its easy to say ... but try and remain postive, inshallah it will be ok. Get the necessary documentation together & reapply. Dont lose heart!!

When you get full details, please do let us know - Thx.

saiqabb

Post by saiqabb » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:30 pm

Omg bless u Ali im getting worried now myself wondering whats going to happen if it gets rejected.Ali let us know why it got rejected plz tnx.

kam1
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by kam1 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:45 pm

Just keeping everyone updated...

I went to both my solicitor who done the paperwork for the accomadation and my accountant.

Both of them think that the evidence that they have provided is sufficient enough and that immigration is taking the ****. They have preivously provided the same paperwork for others applying for a visa without any problems. I will try resubmitting the application by Thursday at the latest with some additional paperwork, I will submit nearly all the paperwork I can find, to support my case.

I have all so been advised to include a letter with the applcation mentioning that my previous application was unfairly dismissed and the forms provided should have been sufficient enough - this may speed up the process.

It's most annoying when you work your mule off day and night, yet they think i'm going to scrounge of the government. :x

asfand10g
Newly Registered

Post by asfand10g » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:50 am

Hi All,
I am applying for my wife visa as a Student Depdant.
I have been told by my friend that now there is an "English Language Test" for Student Dependant. How far is this correct. If any body know abt this plz reply

Ta

ali_88
Newly Registered

Post by ali_88 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 am

basically all they have said tht they are happy with everythin else jus that my income is not regular and etc and tht if they giv the visa we will be on public founds.

faaniali

My wife applied for the visa today.. Now fingers crossed :-s

Post by faaniali » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:34 am

:) My wife applied for an HSMP Dependant (Wife) visa today and i have got my fingers crossed now. Inshah Allah everything will go fine.

I submitted following documents:

Original Passport
TB Clearance Certificate from IOM
• Original marriage certificate & English translation.
Sponsorship letter from me inc my Expenditure breakdown
• Job Letter from Company confirming my employment.
• Permanent job contract.
• 6 months payslips. (£1600/month salary)
• 6 months bank statement. (£4500 balance)
• Tenancy agreement.
• Permission letter from landlord for my wife to stay with me.
• Proof of address. ( Phone/Broadband bills )
Photocopy of Full UK Driving License
• Photocopy of passport (Attested by UK Solicitor).
• HSMP Visa Copy (Attested by UK Solicitor).
• HSMP Approval letter copy (Attested by UK Solicitor).
• Photograph’s of my wedding ceremony.

I think i've done everything in order to support my wifes application. Also one of my friend how is not on job applied for his wife visa and she got the visa.. another friend on work permit applied for his wife visa, she got visa as well within 2 weeks.

If someone can double check my submitted documents list and let me know if thats all fine...

thanks a lot everybody

saiqabb

Post by saiqabb » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:24 pm

Hi evry1 iv got really good news.My hubby got his visa today.The website was updated yesterday and he went mirpur today and got his passport.It was stamped on the 9th July.Im so happy.Il keep u all in my pryares and inshallah things will go good for you lot.

zaff4444
Newly Registered

Post by zaff4444 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Congratulations saiqab.

cherry1
Newly Registered

Post by cherry1 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:07 pm

hey saiqab, Congrats!! :D you're so lucky!!

I was wondering whether anyone could tell me that when u send in photos of the wedding and other visits of you and you partner with ur application..should u send in photocopies of the photos aswell or are the original photos returned!?

If somebody could let me know taht would be great!

and saiqab if you could plz pray my husband gets his visa as quick too! :)