ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:41 pm

sos double post lol

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:48 pm

@ Naz08.. yeah ure rite. i fink they need to update website.. one of my 4nds sis got visa in jus 5 wokin days but dat was in last decemba...its a peak season dats y i guess its takin long...

i got mariied on 24th of july dis yr... i jus stayed 2 weeks in pk. on 10th of august i came back.... but im really missin my hubby...I'm hopin 2 hear sum gud news soon...tym is killin me... how about u?

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:33 am

Smieha - thx for you kind words. My wife is going to reapply ... but just waiting for the VACs to open up again. Im hoping that its a bit quicker this time around as we're moving away from the peak period, but then you never know.

Im trying to remain positive ... inshallah, I and all of you will receive positive feedback soon.

Really good to see everyone supporting each other on this forum as we all go thru very difficult times

:D

maj97

Post by maj97 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:40 am

can sumbody pls pls pls help me out i emailed this address:
mirpurvacmgr@gerrys.com.pk
i got this response back which does not make sense:
your visa application is at the british high commision,please it was literally that!!!
i emailed them again last night but they havent replied yet.
i would be reli gratefull if someone could tell me if im emailing the right people??? :D

larsson7
Newly Registered

Post by larsson7 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:00 am

hey ,

a think this is the e-mail you should be sending it to Visqry2.Islamabad@fco.gov.uk

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:09 am

Yes, on the website it says processing time 15 days but not for the settlement visas... only for non settlement visa which includes spouse visa (non-settlement) one.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:15 am

Smieha wrote:@ Naz08.. yeah ure rite. i fink they need to update website.. one of my 4nds sis got visa in jus 5 wokin days but dat was in last decemba...its a peak season dats y i guess its takin long...

i got mariied on 24th of july dis yr... i jus stayed 2 weeks in pk. on 10th of august i came back.... but im really missin my hubby...I'm hopin 2 hear sum gud news soon...tym is killin me... how about u?
i was only meant to stay for 3 weeks lol buh my dad got ill so i stayed for 6 weeks in total. i honestly fought it wudnt be bad buh i realli my hubby, i only cam bk cuz my sis forced me bk, she had to work not me buh she didtn want to cum bk on her own,,lol.....now all the phone cards are expensive lol and they dunt even last long,,,,he not gna be ere for after ramadan eid buh i want here for the next one which i fink is december not sure?? any one know

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:47 am

@ Naz08....same here i didnt wanted to come but i had 2 final xamz of my degree ..one was on 14th august so i had to come back on 10th...

where do u work naz and hw many pay slips u hav included? if u dnt mind me askin....

@ oahmed... dont worry it'll open soon... yeah u shud remain positive..nothing is in our hand...all we can do jus wait and pray...

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:18 pm

smieha We Submitted The Papers In Mirpur Gerry Fedex . And what About you ?

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:28 pm

Smieha wrote:@ Naz08....same here i didnt wanted to come but i had 2 final xamz of my degree ..one was on 14th august so i had to come back on 10th...

where do u work naz and hw many pay slips u hav included? if u dnt mind me askin....

@ oahmed... dont worry it'll open soon... yeah u shud remain positive..nothing is in our hand...all we can do jus wait and pray...
i work at T- Systems im on the computers all day lol, thing is i wud have had 3 months payslips fressh ones buh the person going to pakistan went early so i had to include only 2 months worth, buh if the HO want more i can send em, thats how my application n docs went i gave them to a family friend, my older bro said it shudnt realli matter as long as it shows you pay tax and NI....i left work before i went to pakistan as they wudnt give me time off a at least a year, buh soon as i got bk they offered it 2 me again lol ... wen did u submitt urs and were???

all we can do is pray realli?

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:19 pm

@ cutesweetgal... I submitted my application in Mirpur Gerry...thats mean definitely we'll get a responce same time... I fink we need to wait till nex week..init?

@ Naz08.... yeah i submitted the 4 month part time and 2 months full time ...thanks God its ok...i was gettin worried bcz of it.. i had my p60 as well..i been working since last novemba...hope everthing'll be fine...i submitted on 5th of august in mirpur gerry...

lovebird786

Post by lovebird786 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:23 pm

naz08, we applied on 26 june and no i wasnt there when my husband subbmitted it, my wedding was in the end of april and i got back just after 2 weeks after my marriage .

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Smieha / Cutesweetgal / Naz08 / Maj97 / Faaniali - inshallah you will all hear good news very shortly, keep yourselves happy & support your partners :D

Lovebird786 - you case has been going on for ages ... Im very surprised its taking soooooooo long. Are you getting no feedback at all from BHC/VAC??? Have they given any indication as to the delay ???
Remain positive, inshallah you patience will be rewarded :D

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:44 pm

yeh dont wrry about payslips and stuff, if you still working at the same place it will not be an issue, relax all the paperwork is in the hands of BHC now,, just pray, i

fink all the people here didnt have much time with there partners after they got married lol......didnt you guys spend time with partners b4 marriage....just a question

lovebird786

Post by lovebird786 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:53 pm

oahmed i know its taking so long, ive emailed them many times and they sent me back 2 replys saying thats it still being examined. god i never thought it would take this long. i just pray to allah for myself and all for others that we all get visa.

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:22 pm

lovebird786 - keep yourself positive inshallah you will get some good news :D

lovebird786

Post by lovebird786 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:30 pm

thank u oahmed, yes inshallah and i hope n pray for u when ur wife applies.

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:53 pm

@ naz08. thanx for ur support...u make me feel better:) yeah ure rite didnt get chance to spend much time...but we been engaged since oct 2006...last yr i was there wd him on eid...aww im gonna miss him on eid.....

@ oahmed....thanx a lot :).....

cherry1
Newly Registered

Post by cherry1 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:43 pm

hey all

hope ur all good!...does anybody know whether the BHC has opened yet in Pak?...because the website has the same notice still...

I really wanted to sumbit the papers in before eid...doesnt look like that will be happening anytime soon now!! :(

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:55 am

Oh My God I Just Checked The Website And It Says Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 24 Sep 2008 And I am Getting Very Nervous And Worried Now As I Was Refused Before Please Please Everyone Do Pray For Me Its Been A Whole Year Since I Seen My Husband And Has Anyone Else Got A respond From Them Today ???? I Hope Everyone Does Get A Respond And InshAllah We All Get The Our Partners Visa :) By The Grace OF This Months . Ameen .
Last edited by cutesweetgal on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:58 am

Cherry And Oahmed Dont Worry My Husband Rang Me To tell Me The Website Is Change And I Wanted Him To Go Today He Told Me The timings Are Diff Due To Ramzan But He DiD assure Me That Gerry Fedex Is Open So You Can Submit The Papers And Hopefully Get A respond Quick InshAllah :)

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:19 am

@ cutesweetgal - congrats you must be ver happi im happy for ya.....you will be wiv your hubi soon...how long did it take i the end then? how many weeks

@ Smieha- -no worries thats i am ere to support others and help other who in the asme situation as me.... all we an do is suport each other in the wait...hey you applied around the same time as cutesweetgal so you could hear sumthing very soon

Well soon as the offfices open my aunty gna go and collect her passport she cumin dwn as a visitor( hers took 20 days buh hers was a visitor1)

maj97

Post by maj97 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:55 am

cutesweetgal u will be in my prayers. i wish u the best of luck.
i applied on the 12th of august so hopefully i should hear something just after eid.

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:11 am

cutesweetgal - thats simply fantastic news!! Inshallah it will be positive news :D Thx for the update regarding the VAC office - I will let me missus know.

When is your husband going to collect his visa???

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:18 am

so guys if my hubi applied on 11th ept when he likely to hear sumthing.....