ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sarah786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Saika
Welcome to our boat ;-)

qadz

Post by qadz » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Can anyone go on my behalf to collect the documents or am i suppose to collect it myself from gerry'z?
N do they give us any specific time for collection or we can go at any time between 10-4?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:52 pm

qadz wrote:Can anyone go on my behalf to collect the documents or am i suppose to collect it myself from gerry'z?
N do they give us any specific time for collection or we can go at any time between 10-4?

Oh woww have u heard i presume?
When did u apply again

I am sure someone can go on behalf of u but not sure whaf the procedure is...
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:55 pm

qadz wrote:Can anyone go on my behalf to collect the documents or am i suppose to collect it myself from gerry'z?
Sorry just realised u have already told me this before u applied in february.
Applied online 15/9/15

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:56 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Saika A wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Sarah786

I dont think its worth emailing because they never asked for documents from you. With us they did and i was told just like RZgirl that they cannot conclude case until income threshold court decision is known. I was told this in April i think it was when my husband emailed them asking whether they accepted the documents or not and that was there response.

My husband hasnt forwarded the documents yet to them. I only sent them to Pakistan recently, he said he will post them this week.

To Sarah786, Saf and Rzgirl

I guess us 4 are in the same boat.

I know they mentioned in letter when asking for documents back in February that they will not accept documents dated after application, but i told my husband to send my updated bank statements anyway because i heard of someone who sent updated bank statements through their local MP when there application was on hold and they got visa.

I am not saying they will get accepted, but i just thought i'll give it a go. Not long till 28th July until they will start refusing people. Insha Allah all of us will hear good news.

hi can i join your boat cz im in the sam sito too they couldnt conclud mine i got tha message we have asked to withdraw but they havent replied so gonna wait till the 28th then will pester them again
Sorry lol your also in the same boat as us. Hope the boat sales to its destination soon instead of sinking.

I think the decisions on most applications will be made after 28th July therefore it could possible take 3 or 4 months after this date for decision to be made on our applications in my opinion.

But when anyone of us gets a decision, we all will know where we stand because all 5 of us are in similar situations.
Will they take 3,4 months more after 28th july ?? Cant wait that long :-(:-( i am hoping to hear by the mid of August n i hope all of us will INSHALLAH
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

qadz

Post by qadz » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:15 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Sorry just realised u have already told me this before u applied in february.
yeah..i hope gerry's will contact me within this week because i was interviwed over tge fone on 16th and they said gerry's will contact me within few days.so i was actually trying to makesure whether i have to go in person or not..:-/ quite afraid about the outcome though

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Rz girl...
I'm guessing they will be a lot of backlog, I don't know how it's guna work but I'm thinking those put on hold first will hear towards the end, surely they can't take a couple of month that's jus beyond a joke..

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:35 pm

HELLO786 wrote:

When did u apply again

Does this mean that we're getting phone calls here in uk as well??

qadz

Post by qadz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:52 am

Sarah786 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

When did u apply again

Does this mean that we're getting phone calls here in uk as well??
Nope sarah, i am an applicant, my husband didn't receive any call..

Faz1985ashraf
Newly Registered

Post by Faz1985ashraf » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:08 am

Salam everyone

I'm feeling a little more positive today.

Firstly my MP replayed to my request and is now helping us on my wife's application. He said he will contact me when he has heard from the home office.

Secondly this morning we received a reply from the British high commission in Islamabad. 10 days after sending them an email! So they do reply eventually. As follows

Dear Mrs Huraira
RE: 1751506
Thank you for your e-mail of 13 July 2014 enquiring about the progress of your application.
I can confirm that we have received your application and it currently under process, in accordance with our service standards. You will be contacted through Gerry’s visa application centre once your case is concluded and your documents are ready for collection. We also received additional documents from you on 14 July, which will be assessed in its turn.
Please do not reply to this email address in future. For all future enquiries about UK visas, you should visit http://www.ukvi-international.faq-help.com in the first instance.

Yours sincerely,

NAK | Entry Clearance Assistant| UK Visas & Immigration
British High Commission, Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Our application was submitted on the 03/06/14.... So fairly so very early compared to most of u guys, but it is our second application. Therefore I'm very hopeful we will get a response with in the 24 weeks. Our application is close to 8 weeks old. I'm going to keep pestering them till they stamp her passport. It's the only way!

Everyone please read dua for us and everyone else and keep your faith strong

qadz

Post by qadz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:11 am

Faz1985ashraf wrote:Salam everyone

I'm feeling a little more positive today.

Firstly my MP replayed to my request and is now helping us on my wife's application. He said he will contact me when he has heard from the home office.

Secondly this morning we received a reply from the British high commission in Islamabad. 10 days after sending them an email! So they do reply eventually. As follows

Dear Mrs Huraira
RE: 1751506
Thank you for your e-mail of 13 July 2014 enquiring about the progress of your application.
I can confirm that we have received your application and it currently under process, in accordance with our service standards. You will be contacted through Gerry’s visa application centre once your case is concluded and your documents are ready for collection. We also received additional documents from you on 14 July, which will be assessed in its turn.
Please do not reply to this email address in future. For all future enquiries about UK visas, you should visit http://www.ukvi-international.faq-help.com in the first instance.

Yours sincerely,

NAK | Entry Clearance Assistant| UK Visas & Immigration
British High Commission, Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Our application was submitted on the 03/06/14.... So fairly so very early compared to most of u guys, but it is our second application. Therefore I'm very hopeful we will get a response with in the 24 weeks. Our application is close to 8 weeks old. I'm going to keep pestering them till they stamp her passport. It's the only way!

Everyone please read dua for us and everyone else and keep your faith strong
Can we contact to our MP if the 24 weeks periods is not up? And did they ask u for additional documents?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:06 am

can somone tel me wot number to call to speak to thm in islamabad its going thru bt sayin ther closed
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Faz1985ashraf
Newly Registered

Post by Faz1985ashraf » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:23 am

Back in June they informed us that my latest payslips where missing even tho they were sent and also requested a confirmation letter from my employers.... Then provided a 3 week window to send. I sent everything and got TCS confirmation of delivery on 01/07/14 so not sure what they mean when they say we relieved your additional documents on the 14/07/14.

Well anyways thank Allah they have got the additional documents, I had arranged new copies from my company and was going to resend today! I guess there is no point now. Now we just sit back and wait. They have everything they could possibly want to process the application. And they have no grounds for refusal.

I've already decided if they refuse her visa a 2nd time I'm emigrating to Pakistan.

benaz786
Newly Registered

Post by benaz786 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:38 am

Salam After sending additional documents I didn't receive any confirmation email or later so what does it mean that they didn't receive my documents or its not accepted

Faz1985ashraf
Newly Registered

Post by Faz1985ashraf » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:04 pm

I emailed then asking for confirmation so that's why they confirmed with me.

Email them and wait to hear from then

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Mid of june i emailed visa enquiry islamabad for applicatin status, they reply me on 30th june that your application is under process gerry will contact u when docoments ready for collection, so it meas i m not on hold... M i right guys???? Co confirm please..

Bcoz today on of the u.k page i askd that my 6 month r up already so kindly escalate for quicker response.
Then admin reply me

"that due to the income threshold issue bhc now a days have stop processing sattlement application. They wil hopefuly start processing effected case from 1st of Augst."

So is it means that they have stop those cases also that are not on hold???
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Saika
Welcome to our boat ;-)

Thanks guys :) i have some reassurance that i ain't alone in this, i need some advice i sent an email to widthdraw my husbands app they replied me today saying your husbands needs to email from the account we have on the data base, so do i wait for the the 28th or shall i just go ahead and withdraw or is it worth waiting, im unsure :roll: because we want to submit when i go pak in august so really need documents in time for when i go

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:40 pm

To RZgirl

I'm not sure they'll take 3-4 months i just assumed this because there will be a backlog of 4000 cases approximately which are on hold. I really hope they dont take this long.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:14 pm

phaara wrote:Mid of june i emailed visa enquiry islamabad for applicatin status, they reply me on 30th june that your application is under process gerry will contact u when docoments ready for collection, so it meas i m not on hold... M i right guys???? Co confirm please..

Bcoz today on of the u.k page i askd that my 6 month r up already so kindly escalate for quicker response.
Then admin reply me

"that due to the income threshold issue bhc now a days have stop processing sattlement application. They wil hopefuly start processing effected case from 1st of Augst."

Omg so until 1 august there will no replies
But thn why r people getting called for rfcs n getting interviews etc
Applied online 15/9/15

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:45 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
phaara wrote:Mid of june i emailed visa enquiry islamabad for applicatin status, they reply me on 30th june that your application is under process gerry will contact u when docoments ready for collection, so it meas i m not on hold... M i right guys???? Co confirm please..

Then admin reply me

Omg so until 1 august there will no replies
But thn why r people getting called for rfcs n getting interviews etc
Yes realy don't know what gona happen
But atleast they should give to those who are not on hold
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Then admin reply me

No it means you spoke to someone who knew nothing in particular about your case and just told you that to get you off.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Saika A wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:Saika
Welcome to our boat ;-)

Thanks guys :) i have some reassurance that i ain't alone in this, i need some advice i sent an email to widthdraw my husbands app they replied me today saying your husbands needs to email from the account we have on the data base, so do i wait for the the 28th or shall i just go ahead and withdraw or is it worth waiting, im unsure :roll: because we want to submit when i go pak in august so really need documents in time for when i go
It all depends whether you being on hold is legitimate or not, if not and you know for sure you didn't meet the income threshold then no point in waiting.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

shezi1
Newly Registered

Post by shezi1 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:53 pm

umermalik wrote:
shezi1 wrote:Hello all, thanks to the host for maintaining this forum. Thought I would put up my timeline after reading a lot of people's frustrations, I am also waiting for my spouse visa. Applied on the 21st of January 2014 from gerry's Karachi, they sent me a message that my docs have been dispatched to Islamabad and I have had no reply from them to this day. When I initially applied the time period of waiting was something like 90% cases dealt with in 3 moths and 100% in 6 months, now according to the May stats it's 45% in 6 months. That's just ridiculous,

Hope everyone on this forum gets good news soon
Not sure where you got the information stating 45% applications processed in 6 months from Karachi. Please see latest processing times from Karachi in the attached picture. It states that 33% are processed within 15 days! and 100% within 60 days. These are latest figures from May 2014.

all karachi applications from gerrys are forwarded to islamabad BHC, thats why you have to put islamabad as the city where your application is made. there are nearly no apps made from karachi bdhc from what i know they only have a skeleton staff

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Salaam all

Turnaround times for English test results in Mirpur anyone?
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

qadz

Post by qadz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Anyone got their visa for RFC?