ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sarah786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:Plz help
Can anyone tell me how long it will take embassy to return my spouse visa.. Bloody waste of time wasted two years both me nd my husband are furious.. But that's not guna get us anywhere... Nd to those posting negative comments stop and think no one wanted to put themselves in that position.. I for one certainly didn't me and my husband both have lost respectable jobs to try and relocate to th uk.. Even though he didn't I pushed him, 2 years that we will never get back. And 2 years we would been better off financially if we stuck to the jobs...! So instead of sitting thr being heartless g pray to ALLAH.. Cus everything happens according to ALLAH.!
R u withdrawin? Aparently it varies sometimes one week and somonee here said it took them 3 and a half weeks!
Yh ur ryt Allah noes best
Hi
No I'm not withdrawing, I was on hold so waiting for them to refuse and send passport back, need it ASAP so we can travel and get our lives back on track

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:36 pm

I am earning 21k from two jobs but have just been informed I was on hold by my MP... I was never contacted or asked for additional documents.

I don't understand why I was on hold and why they didn't tell me, surely they can't just reject me? I meet the £18600 threshold.
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:36 pm

I am earning 21k from two jobs but have just been informed I was on hold by my MP... I was never contacted or asked for additional documents.

I don't understand why I was on hold and why they didn't tell me, surely they can't just reject me? I meet the £18600 threshold.
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

reeree

Post by reeree » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 pm

AMRKHN wrote:I rang in today and found out, they can't escalate any ones case or give any RFCs until some "big problem" in Pakistan spousal visas is solved..... What is this big problem? Only Allah knows...

What number did you ring?
I need to get a hold of them!
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:14 pm

zee09 wrote:i have no sympathy for the 4000 cases that will be rejected due to NOT meeting the minimum income threshold. Thats 4000 cases that wasted case workers time who could have been spending that time processing cases that MEET the requirements.

No wonder why Pakistan Visa processing times have gone to over 6months. Making it worse for everyone else. If you dont meet the requirements, dont apply! Stop wasting everyones valuable time. People who do this prevent other couples from being able to be together quickly.

Also, the electricity goes out alot in Pakistan, which contributes for further delays in processing times. India however, being far more advanced than Pakistan dont have this problem. This is why India processing times are much faster!
Do you think Electricity goes out make difference on people application,Bhc Islamabad wait for electricity whole day. :oops:
people pay for visas it is not free service :oops:
Nothing to do with India or Pakistan. we have higher rate of application submit for visas than any other country and also BHC Islamabad supporting Afghan national for their visa via Pakistan. we are high value target for home office.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:32 pm

What i dont understand is the applicants that have applied who knowingly did not meet the £18600 income threshold, was there someone advising them to still apply? and what was the reason behind them advising you with that?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:37 pm

abdulraheem123 wrote:What i dont understand is the applicants that have applied who knowingly did not meet the £18600 income threshold, was there someone advising them to still apply? and what was the reason behind them advising you with that?
Most of these people Applied soon after income threshold was challenged in court and won the case over income threshold but home office appealed over that decision and they won it.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:39 pm

akhan47 wrote:I am earning 21k from two jobs but have just been informed I was on hold by my MP... I was never contacted or asked for additional documents.

two jobs and what cat A or B?

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:47 pm

zeeh wrote:
abdulraheem123 wrote:What i dont understand is the applicants that have applied who knowingly did not meet the £18600 income threshold, was there someone advising them to still apply? and what was the reason behind them advising you with that?
Most of these people Applied soon after income threshold was challenged in court and won the case over income threshold but home office appealed over that decision and they won it.
thanks for that explanation, now i understand why there applied.
i hope that there don't reject the 4000 applications and show some compassion and just grant all the visas. there should realize sooner or later the spouses will enter in to this country one way or another anyway

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:54 pm

zeeh wrote:
akhan47 wrote:I am earning 21k from two jobs but have just been informed I was on hold by my MP... I was never contacted or asked for additional documents.

I don't understand the difference. I provided 6 months payslips for each job.
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:55 pm

akhan47 wrote:
zeeh wrote:

I don't understand the difference. I provided 6 months payslips for each job.
you applied under cat A or B? how long you been working on same jobs? let find out where is things gon wrong?

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:59 pm

zee09 wrote:i have no sympathy for the 4000 cases that will be rejected due to NOT meeting the minimum income threshold. Thats 4000 cases that wasted case workers time who could have been spending that time processing cases that MEET the requirements.

No wonder why Pakistan Visa processing times have gone to over 6months. Making it worse for everyone else. If you dont meet the requirements, dont apply! Stop wasting everyones valuable time. People who do this prevent other couples from being able to be together quickly.

Also, the electricity goes out alot in Pakistan, which contributes for further delays in processing times. India however, being far more advanced than Pakistan dont have this problem. This is why India processing times are much faster!
Can anyone tell me how the hell i didn't get my wife's visa even though i am earning 32k from a single job. and its been over 6 months since we applied. Please stop making assumptions. if you really hate other applicants who asked you to chose your partner from Pakistan. Applications are being delayed due to electricity issue in Pakistan. Realllyyy :shock: :shock: :shock: what a scum bag you are... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: one last thing if you don't have sympathy for others Allah will not have sympathy for you. simple

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:00 pm

I'm not sure which category I fell under... I had one of the jobs for2 years and the other 9 months at the time of application.

So you think I will definitely be refused because I was on hold? I earn above the threshold, they did not give me the chance to submit any more documents. My p60s prove my income. If they check with HM R&C they will know I earn above £18600.
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:17 pm

sami3 wrote:

Can anyone tell me how the hell i didn't get my wife's visa even though i am earning 32k from a single job. and its been over 6 months since we applied. Please stop making assumptions. if you really hate other applicants who asked you to chose your partner from Pakistan. Applications are being delayed due to electricity issue in Pakistan. Realllyyy :shock: :shock: :shock: what a scum bag you are... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: one last thing if you don't have sympathy for others Allah will not have sympathy for you. simple
I am on 29 k brother so don't worry its not our income, just delays over changes and be patient.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:22 pm

akhan47 wrote:I'm not sure which category I fell under... I had one of the jobs for2 years and the other 9 months at the time of application.

So you think I will definitely be refused because I was on hold? I earn above the threshold, they did not give me the chance to submit any more documents. My p60s prove my income. If they check with HM R&C they will know I earn above £18600.
two jobs will come under cat A if you were working both jobs over years. should provide 6 month payslips and banks s.
two jobs will come under cat b if you were working less than a year (as one of your job is) should provide 12 months payslips for both jobs and banks s .

i might be wrong but that what i think.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 pm

phaara wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Everyone on hold

Dont get upset with Zee09 comment posted. I would love to hear what this person's outcome is on there application. I wont be too surprised if its a refusal - seen as Zee09 thinks she submitted perfect evidence when applying. Allah knows best. All i know i learnt his is my life what goes around, comes around.

Insha Allah we will hear soon. Even though its not looking good that it is likely we'll get refused, however theres still hope so keep on praying for one another.

However personally i do think that those who have applied below £18,600 income, they will definatelty be refused therefore we still stand a chance as we earned above this amount. I heard that someone got refused who earned below this amount so they are looking at cases now. Allah knows best.
Aoa
Its good that u meet income but how do u know that u on hold??
I mean bhc told you in writing that u on hold??
Jazakallah
My husband was sent an email with a letter attached to it saying his application is on hold and also in the letter it stated to send additional documents aswell, which we did however after enquiring after them by email they said they cannot make decision until the income threshold challenge decision is known. He was also sent another copy of the hold letter by post aswell.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

zee09

Post by zee09 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:12 am

sami3 wrote:

my comment was for people who applied knowing that they dont meet the minimum income threshold. The UKVI are not sympathetic and wont just overlook something like that. even if someone JUST hits the income limit or dont neet it at all, UKVI will find every way to prove that they dont meet the limit so they can reject them. My comment was not for those who meet the requirements or are on hold for other reasons. The reason why others applications are being delayed is because youre in a queue.

First they process the peoples applications who dont meet the minimum income limit yet still applied :S. Then its your turn, hence your 6 month wait. Yes, its not fair on you, or on anyone else who meets the financial requirement and has experienced delays in their application being processed. Those are the people who i have sympathy for.

Also, no need to call me a scumbag. Just incase you dont know, they do extensive checks and verifications using the internet. If they dont have power, they cant use the internet. If you would like to learn more: http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/23386 ... -ever-end/

for the person who mentioned they called and were advised there are problems in Pakistan, yes there are. First is lack of electricity. Second, people cheating with their english ETS exams: http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26024375

corruption and minority spoiling it for the majority (In Pakistan Only- Pakistan Zindabad!!!)
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:17 am

Salam,
About the electricity issue i don't think so that it happens in Diplomatic enclave G-5. And if it happens then peoples living in Pakistan know that UPS and generators and solar power system. So dnt consider about it. Its their official wastage of time.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

blumango

Post by blumango » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:02 am

salam.

re the 4000 cases on hold. ukba released a statement straight after the court appeal that those on hold would be refused. refusal letters will commence from 28 july. this could take days, weeks or months to process.

please don't give false hopes to those brother/sisters who have been on hold. this is worse as those "wakeels" who told many applicants that a lower income threshold of £13k was passed last year.

to those bro/sis on hold come to terms to what the ukba has stated and prepare next course of action.

p.s those stating they're on hold even though they provided evidence of meeting the £18.600 threshold should also be concerned. clearly, the eco has done the "correct" calculations and believes in fact you fall below the min income threshold. many factors could have been misunderstood by applicants

the only positive is that u will start getting news soon
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:06 am

Sarah786 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:Plz help
Can anyone tell me how long it will take embassy to return my spouse visa.. Bloody waste of time wasted two years both me nd my husband are furious.. But that's not guna get us anywhere... Nd to those posting negative comments stop and think no one wanted to put themselves in that position.. I for one certainly didn't me and my husband both have lost respectable jobs to try and relocate to th uk.. Even though he didn't I pushed him, 2 years that we will never get back. And 2 years we would been better off financially if we stuck to the jobs...! So instead of sitting thr being heartless g pray to ALLAH.. Cus everything happens according to ALLAH.!
R u withdrawin? Aparently it varies sometimes one week and somonee here said it took them 3 and a half weeks!
Yh ur ryt Allah noes best
Hi
No I'm not withdrawing, I was on hold so waiting for them to refuse and send passport back, need it ASAP so we can travel and get our lives back on track
all the best sister, it might be better to ask them rather than wait cuz we dont no how long they will take
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:08 am

quick question guys, ino you cannot have a large amount of money or any random money going into your account in the 6 months bank statements provided without explaining where its from, is this the same issue for money going out? i need to withdraw/transfer some money into my dads account as he paid for my car insurance do you think this will be a issue if god forbid i have to re apply
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:17 am

As far as I'm aware, they do not look at outgoings. They only care about anything going in your account.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:20 am

zeeh wrote:
akhan47 wrote:I'm not sure which category I fell under... I had one of the jobs for2 years and the other 9 months at the time of application.

two jobs will come under cat A if you were working both jobs over years. should provide 6 month payslips and banks s.
two jobs will come under cat b if you were working less than a year (as one of your job is) should provide 12 months payslips for both jobs and banks s .

i might be wrong but that what i think.
12 months payslips each job?
Last edited by tallojani on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 am

Brother, if you are don't know how would you expect the dumm eco's to know which category you fall under?

Two jobs, 6 payslips for each job, doesn't sound enough to me and that could potentially be the reason for your hold up. only Allah swt knows best.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

zee09

Post by zee09 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:35 am

blumango wrote:salam.

re the 4000 cases on hold. ukba released a statement straight after the court appeal that those on hold would be refused. refusal letters will commence from 28 july. this could take days, weeks or months to process.

please don't give false hopes to those brother/sisters who have been on hold. this is worse as those "wakeels" who told many applicants that a lower income threshold of £13k was passed last year.

to those bro/sis on hold come to terms to what the ukba has stated and prepare next course of action.

p.s those stating they're on hold even though they provided evidence of meeting the £18.600 threshold should also be concerned. clearly, the eco has done the "correct" calculations and believes in fact you fall below the min income threshold. many factors could have been misunderstood by applicants

the only positive is that u will start getting news soon
very well said Sir.
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.