ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sumeensaleem
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sumeensaleem » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:45 am

tallojani wrote:
akhan47 wrote:I'm not sure which category I fell under... I had one of the jobs for2 years and the other 9 months at the time of application.

So you think I will definitely be refused because I was on hold? I earn above the threshold, they did not give me the chance to submit any more documents. My p60s prove my income. If they check with HM R&C they will know I earn above £18600.
Brother, if you are don't know how would you expect the dumm eco's to know which category you fall under?

Two jobs, 6 payslips for each job, doesn't sound enough to me and that could potentially be the reason for your hold up. only Allah swt knows best.

Salaam,
i applied with two jobs with an annual income of £20000.
my full time job i started in june 2013 which than went to part time as i found another job in sept 2013 (my current full time job).
i submitted my husbands visa Feb 2014 Mirpur.
I rang the UKVI on the 18th July and the lady i spoke to said my applciation is pending a review and she will escalate the case.
When i asked her if my case is on hold she confirmed it isnt. I applied with 6 month payslips and statements jun 2013- jan 2013.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:47 am

tallojani wrote:
akhan47 wrote:I'm not sure which category I fell under... I had one of the jobs for2 years and the other 9 months at the time of application.

So you think I will definitely be refused because I was on hold? I earn above the threshold, they did not give me the chance to submit any more documents. My p60s prove my income. If they check with HM R&C they will know I earn above £18600.
Brother, if you are don't know how would you expect the dumm eco's to know which category you fall under?

Two jobs, 6 payslips for each job, doesn't sound enough to me and that could potentially be the reason for your hold up. only Allah swt knows best.
ino many people who have applied with 2 jobs only 6 months payslips and had no problem gtin th visa
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:48 am

prayforus wrote:As far as I'm aware, they do not look at outgoings. They only care about anything going in your account.
thank you i thought th same but just wanted another opinion to make sure

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:54 am

Ket1 wrote:
prayforus wrote:As far as I'm aware, they do not look at outgoings. They only care about anything going in your account.
I had outgoings of £1000 each on 3 different occassions. It didnt affect my application. Its better show good activity on your account. Incoming and outgoings and some savings left over.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:42 am

zee09 wrote:
blumango wrote:salam.

re the 4000 cases on hold. ukba released a statement straight after the court appeal that those on hold would be refused. refusal letters will commence from 28 july. this could take days, weeks or months to process.

please don't give false hopes to those brother/sisters who have been on hold. this is worse as those "wakeels" who told many applicants that a lower income threshold of £13k was passed last year.

to those bro/sis on hold come to terms to what the ukba has stated and prepare next course of action.

p.s those stating they're on hold even though they provided evidence of meeting the £18.600 threshold should also be concerned. clearly, the eco has done the "correct" calculations and believes in fact you fall below the min income threshold. many factors could have been misunderstood by applicants

the only positive is that u will start getting news soon
very well said Sir.

then what about those applicants who are not on hold/didn't get any written statement regarding hold and theis 6 months are already up.. so why they are delaying to give outcome to those applicants..??

hope they start giving outcome now IA ..
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:54 am

musriz wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
I had outgoings of £1000 each on 3 different occassions. It didnt affect my application. Its better show good activity on your account. Incoming and outgoings and some savings left over.
Thank you!

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:04 am

People have to remember that they calculate 3/6 months in working days. So 5 working days = 1 week. Exclude weekends.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:47 am

Salaam,
my full time job i started in june 2013 which than went to part time as i found another job in sept 2013 (my current full time job).
I rang the UKVI on the 18th July and the lady i spoke to said my applciation is pending a review and she will escalate the case.
When i asked her if my case is on hold she confirmed it isnt. I applied with 6 month payslips and statements jun 2013- jan 2013.[/quote]

wsalam,
no offence but you kind of confused me, six payslips from june 2013 to jan 2014 how is that six???
2nd job (current full time) started in sep 2013, application time feb 2014, how did you get 6 payslips for that job?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Kuffs
Newly Registered

Post by Kuffs » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:55 am

Salam, I hope everyone had a good Eid.

How many people are waiting over 6 months now (7 months for me) for a response and they are sure they are not on hold? Is it just taking a long time to process all applications or should I be concerned, as it has been over 7 months now?

Thanks

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Kuffs is that 7 months in working days? Or 7 months including the weekends in a month? You have to remember 12 weeks/24 weeks is in working days. 5 working days = 1 week.

Kuffs
Newly Registered

Post by Kuffs » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:48 pm

prayforus wrote:Kuffs is that 7 months in working days? Or 7 months including the weekends in a month? You have to remember 12 weeks/24 weeks is in working days. 5 working days = 1 week.
Pray focus, I applied on the 24th Dec with my wife and it has been 7 months and 6 days since INCLUDING weekends. But it has been over 150 working days since we applied.

Am I calculating it wrong then? In that it is 6 months worth of working days = around 180 working days or as I thought 6 months in total including weekends?

Thanks

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Working days only. Exclude weekends.

reeree

Post by reeree » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Kuffs wrote:
prayforus wrote:Kuffs is that 7 months in working days? Or 7 months including the weekends in a month? You have to remember 12 weeks/24 weeks is in working days. 5 working days = 1 week.
Pray focus, I applied on the 24th Dec with my wife and it has been 7 months and 6 days since INCLUDING weekends. But it has been over 150 working days since we applied.

Am I calculating it wrong then? In that it is 6 months worth of working days = around 180 working days or as I thought 6 months in total including weekends?

Thanks

I have been waiting 299 days for my husbands visa!! :(
We meet the income threshold & there is no 'hold' on our application as far as we know.
Furthermore, my MP has written 3 times to the Home Office about the delay & the 4th letter will be going out tomorrow.

It saddens me that i have spent the full first year of my married life alone & theres nothing i can do about it but wait patiently.

:(
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

reeree

Post by reeree » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Can anyone please advise if they have been called for an interview recently (regarding English TOEIC test) but wasn't granted a visa on the day & was asked to wait for a responce from BHC to collect documents.. Are these ppl now being declined?
My husband went for an interview on the 8th of July and although they promised that he would hear from them within a week - its been almost a month & we are still waiting! :(

Is anyone else in the same/similar situation?
Were u granted a visa? If so, how long after your interview did u get ur visa?
Were u declined? If so, then what reason did they give?

reeree

Post by reeree » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Kuffs wrote:Salam, I hope everyone had a good Eid.

How many people are waiting over 6 months now (7 months for me) for a response and they are sure they are not on hold? Is it just taking a long time to process all applications or should I be concerned, as it has been over 7 months now?

Thanks
Kuffs, i would strongly advise you to get your case escalated via your local MP.
If you start doing that now - you might get a quicker turn around or atleast an answer to why there is a delay.

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:04 pm

sumeensaleem wrote:
tallojani wrote:

Salaam,
When i asked her if my case is on hold she confirmed it isnt. I applied with 6 month payslips and statements jun 2013- jan 2013.
Which number did you ring them on?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

blumango

Post by blumango » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:31 am

reeree wrote:Can anyone please advise if they have been called for an interview recently (regarding English TOEIC test) but wasn't granted a visa on the day & was asked to wait for a responce from BHC to collect documents.. Are these ppl now being declined?
My husband went for an interview on the 8th of July and although they promised that he would hear from them within a week - its been almost a month & we are still waiting! :(

Salam,

my wife had face to face interview on 2/7/2014 they also said gerrys will contact you within a week. so far nothing.
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:46 am

my husband finally got a reply on our emails today. I wanted to know whether our documents were still in process or whether they had put us on hold and rejected the additional documents as if that was the case we would have withdrawn now instead of waiting for them to reject us. they have told us we are still in process and further enquiries are being conducted so I guess there's still hope, they said they would be escalating our case as we have been waiting over 10 months now. would anyone explain what this means exactly?

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:38 am

zee09 wrote:
sami3 wrote:
zee09 wrote:i have no sympathy for the 4000 cases that will be rejected due to NOT meeting the minimum income threshold. Thats 4000 cases that wasted case workers time who could have been spending that time processing cases that MEET the requirements.

No wonder why Pakistan Visa processing times have gone to over 6months. Making it worse for everyone else. If you dont meet the requirements, dont apply! Stop wasting everyones valuable time. People who do this prevent other couples from being able to be together quickly.

Also, the electricity goes out alot in Pakistan, which contributes for further delays in processing times. India however, being far more advanced than Pakistan dont have this problem. This is why India processing times are much faster!
Can anyone tell me how the hell i didn't get my wife's visa even though i am earning 32k from a single job. and its been over 6 months since we applied. Please stop making assumptions. if you really hate other applicants who asked you to chose your partner from Pakistan. Applications are being delayed due to electricity issue in Pakistan. Realllyyy :shock: :shock: :shock: what a scum bag you are... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: one last thing if you don't have sympathy for others Allah will not have sympathy for you. simple
my comment was for people who applied knowing that they dont meet the minimum income threshold. The UKVI are not sympathetic and wont just overlook something like that. even if someone JUST hits the income limit or dont neet it at all, UKVI will find every way to prove that they dont meet the limit so they can reject them. My comment was not for those who meet the requirements or are on hold for other reasons. The reason why others applications are being delayed is because youre in a queue.

First they process the peoples applications who dont meet the minimum income limit yet still applied :S. Then its your turn, hence your 6 month wait. Yes, its not fair on you, or on anyone else who meets the financial requirement and has experienced delays in their application being processed. Those are the people who i have sympathy for.

Also, no need to call me a scumbag. Just incase you dont know, they do extensive checks and verifications using the internet. If they dont have power, they cant use the internet. If you would like to learn more: http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/23386 ... -ever-end/

for the person who mentioned they called and were advised there are problems in Pakistan, yes there are. First is lack of electricity. Second, people cheating with their english ETS exams: http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26024375

corruption and minority spoiling it for the majority (In Pakistan Only- Pakistan Zindabad!!!)
Why blaming Pakistan??????? did you see the report the fraud was actually done in the UK not in Pakistan so make your facts right before making any statement... and they held all the applications using the same English test from all over the world not only in Pakistan. So corruption is everywhere not only in Pakistan...

Yes there is an electricity problem in Pakistan but it doesn't affect them... when i was in Pakistan i never felt that there was any power cut because people have generators and other stuff at home...

yes Pakistan Zindabad... remember one thing that you can never ever change your ethnicity even if you live here for 100 years they will still ask you this question " where are your from originally?" every country has its own problems no need to spread your hatred on this forum... people don't have time to deal with your s**t...

Hussain7860
Newly Registered

Post by Hussain7860 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:12 pm

@Zee09, You don't have sympathy for 4000 cases but I have a sympathy with you as by seeing your hatred against Pakistan you must be burning on ahigh note:D out of these 4000 cases there are huge number of cases who meets the requirement but on hold as might some documents are missing from the financial part,why ain't the high Commision ask them the missing documents and make the decision there and then,second they are not dealing with all these application free of cost they charge a reasonable amount in advance to deal with and yes embassy is in diplomat enclave where the electricity fall is very minimum and if there is one they have high power generators to cover it off 24/7 and another thing just incase you don't know that generators also supply electricity to computers and makes Internet to work properly ;) Electricity fall may be lesser in India but trust me they also have load shading there also ETS English problem is worldwide there are applicants in India too who did ETS tests and are on waiting also about 57 college and universities lost their licence in UK due to the same reason what do you say about this ? Is it also a conspiracy created by Pakistan???
Whether we are in England or in Pakistan ,we all are Pakistanis first and Pakistan is our first and last love and yes Pakistan always Zindabad:)

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:29 pm

Hussain7860 wrote:@Zee09, You don't have sympathy for 4000 cases but I have a sympathy with you as by seeing your hatred against Pakistan you must be burning on ahigh note:D out of these 4000 cases there are huge number of cases who meets the requirement but on hold as might some documents are missing from the financial part,why ain't the high Commision ask them the missing documents and make the decision there and then,second they are not dealing with all these application free of cost they charge a reasonable amount in advance to deal with and yes embassy is in diplomat enclave where the electricity fall is very minimum and if there is one they have high power generators to cover it off 24/7 and another thing just incase you don't know that generators also supply electricity to computers and makes Internet to work properly ;) Electricity fall may be lesser in India but trust me they also have load shading there also ETS English problem is worldwide there are applicants in India too who did ETS tests and are on waiting also about 57 college and universities lost their licence in UK due to the same reason what do you say about this ? Is it also a conspiracy created by Pakistan???
Whether we are in England or in Pakistan ,we all are Pakistanis first and Pakistan is our first and last love and yes Pakistan always Zindabad:)
Respect Brother :D

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Hi all

Since our additional information evidence have been rejected

How long will it take for home office to send a rfc with a refusal so we can appeal?

The only problem with our case it the eco does not believe im earnung 20k even though i have paid tax on it . Ehich is just plain stupid .

The eco say he believes that I earn 15 k but not 20k a bit daft even though I have sent the hmrc lettrrs for tax and two letters for ncb 1 and ncb2 all paid

How long will it take for appeal

Plus what are the chances it can be over turned on a review since it just a miner mistake by the eco? Who can't read accounts

thanks to any one help

Just post here im in pk and hardly electricity

Ill read reply when I can InshaAllah

Thanx once again for anyone input

reeree

Post by reeree » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:19 pm

blumango wrote:
reeree wrote:Can anyone please advise if they have been called for an interview recently (regarding English TOEIC test) but wasn't granted a visa on the day & was asked to wait for a responce from BHC to collect documents.. Are these ppl now being declined?

Salam,

my wife had face to face interview on 2/7/2014 they also said gerrys will contact you within a week. so far nothing.

Blumango, my husband is pretty much in the same situation as your wife. He had a face to face interview too on the 08/07/14.
Did you wife mention anything about alot of other people being granted visas on the same day as their interview?
Bcos my husband spoke to a few ppl & they were all granted visas within 4hours on the same day.
I dont understand why they didnt do the same with my husband?
He speaks really good English!

Im just doubtful, that they are looking for a petty excuse to knock his application back.

I dont understand why its taking so long to decide!!

Today it has been exactly 300days since we made the application, and the wait is killing me! :'(

qadz

Post by qadz » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:51 am

reeree wrote:
blumango wrote:

Salam,

Blumango, my husband is pretty much in the same situation as your wife. He had a face to face interview too on the 08/07/14.
Did you wife mention anything about alot of other people being granted visas on the same day as their interview?
Bcos my husband spoke to a few ppl & they were all granted visas within 4hours on the same day.

Im just doubtful, that they are looking for a petty excuse to knock his application back.

Today it has been exactly 300days since we made the application, and the wait is killing me! :'(
Hi ..I had telephone interview on 16th july. Haven't get any call for rfc.. heard bhc are not issuing visas till 4th august..is that true?

reeree

Post by reeree » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:20 am

Salam,

my wife had face to face interview on 2/7/2014 they also said gerrys will contact you within a week. so far nothing.[/quote]

Bcos my husband spoke to a few ppl & they were all granted visas within 4hours on the saime day.

Today it has been exactly 300days since we made the application, and the wait is killing me! :'([/quote]

Hi ..I had telephone interview on 16th july. Haven't get any call for rfc.. heard bhc are not issuing visas till 4th august..is that true?[/quote]

Hey Qadz,

What does RFC mean?
Also, who told you that there no visas being issued until the 4th of Aug?

My MP wrote to me saying that i should hear back from
BHC before the 1st of Aug with a decision (which hasnt happened).

But i wasnt under any impression like uv mentioned. :/
I could be wrong..