ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sarah786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Sarah786 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:47 pm

saf786 wrote:It's like we all know it's a refuse but still have a little corner of us wanting to belive it will be granted :(

This is horrible .. Some of us have been on hold for ages, they could Atleast have the decency to refuse us without making us suffer so much !
Yea u r right... But just remember hve faith in ALLAH, my hubby doesnt believe that they have made a decision he refuses to believe anything regarding pakistan embassy because of the way our case has been handled... Thy r making others life a misery.. Refusal or grant me and my hubby will just be glad that this dark stage of our marriage is over and continue to have faith in ALLAH.. And ALLAH does whatever is best for us..

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Thank you ket1
Does anybody have a number or email so I can ask them what the delay is?
Ur mor than welcome and the only email now is th tracking service one which u do online th link is in a prvious post i cant access it nw cuz im on my fne :( bt if yu google track application it should come up eitha u can email or fone if u donr find it let me know il try on my computer in the morning
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Sarah786 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:Does anyone know how long this process can take?
Sarah someone on here was in same situation a few weeks ago when thy contacted the visa centre they said they had made a descion 2 weeks ago and would call thm soon. Thy then got a call i think the next day or the same day im sure it was no longer than that
The letter from my mp stated that a decision had been made on 7th august and that the ukba couldnt see the decision on thr database and that my husband would recieve notification shortly? Im guessing thy havr refused it bcus surely thy can see information on thr database, thr god damn database should b upto date. I think thy informed my mp of the outcome but didnt want to dissapoint me...
Have u any idea when i should chase this up if my hubby hasnt rcvd a call, also is thr anybody else in my situation?
:( i rely feel for u man n i herd that thy dont b aware what dcision it is and cannot tel u lyk that, wen u go ther thy open it infrnt of u and thats wen u can c so dnt strss
I strongly beleve thy wil call u in th nxt week defos bt try emailing in th morning

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Sarah786 wrote:
saf786 wrote:It's like we all know it's a refuse but still have a little corner of us wanting to belive it will be granted :(

This is horrible .. Some of us have been on hold for ages, they could Atleast have the decency to refuse us without making us suffer so much !
Yea u r right... But just remember hve faith in ALLAH, my hubby doesnt believe that they have made a decision he refuses to believe anything regarding pakistan embassy because of the way our case has been handled... Thy r making others life a misery.. Refusal or grant me and my hubby will just be glad that this dark stage of our marriage is over and continue to have faith in ALLAH.. And ALLAH does whatever is best for us..
My additional documents haven't evan been looked at so i am totally confused wer i stand :( yh ur ryt guys Allah noes best

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Ket1 wrote:Sarah this is it sister
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com
Thank you... I dont know if my additional documents were accepted my income is over 21,000.. But i have shown wage slips for the past 17 months and swnt these again upon request of my mp.. I have been so strong for the past 17 months but cant take any more.. Like i said earlier whatever the decision I just thank ALLAH for bringing this misery to an end.. 7 years we waited for families to agree in the, so many times we gave up and parted ways but ALLAH kept bringing us together.. Met my husband whilst we were both abroad.. As u can all imagine its hard for families to agree.. His rishta being fixed with a relative from uk (parents choice) both our familes were struggling to accept me or him... We parted many times because of our families two people stood by us my brother and his sister.. ALLAH brought us together so many times and thanks to my bro and his sis our nikah took place

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:18 pm

My brother decided to wait for the rukshati to take place because he wanted my familys assurance and acceptance.. Finally my family was happy after meeting him.. Till this day everyone but his brother and sis have not fully accepted me.. Till this date members of my extended family and his family will do anything to tear us apart... I have never shared my story with anyone.. People tried to stop/delay rukhsati happening. All i know is all the times when I thought that was the end of our relationship ALLAH brought us together...
Moral of my story... ALLAH will bring us together once again if its destined to be

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Its so sad to read everyone's despair...I have been separated from my husband for 9 months, departed 10 days after our Nikkah. We require few more pieces of documents but the Pakistani system is so slow sadly we are still waiting and then we will submit our application. I wish everyone the best and hope all partners will be reunited soon! May we all keep strong in this awful, difficult time.!

Has0907
Newly Registered

Post by Has0907 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:44 pm

networkers wrote:
Has0907 wrote:
Alhamdulillah, I was surprised myself when my wife called with the news. Insha Allah you'll be granted your visa soon :D

The number of times I went through all my documentation to ensure everything was in order was ridiculous lol. I did submit more evidence than what was required in terms of payslips, communication etc.

Hi Has0907,

Will you please share your document list ? It will help all of us who are in process of submitting the application soon INSHA'ALLAH.

Thanks.
Hi

In terms of documentation I submitted he following as far as I remember:

Sponsorship Declaration Form
Appendix 2 Form (Financial Requirement Form)
Property Inspection Report (prepared by independent surveyor)
Mortgage Statements
Land Registry
Evidence I reside in property (council tax bills, utility bills etc)
Original Marriage Certificate and Nikah Nama (both attested by Nadra and Union Council in Pakistan)
Marriage photos (think I submitted about 20 photos)
Evidence of communication (itemised mobile phone bills and whatsapp messages)
Wife's English Language Certificate (KET)
Wife's Medical Certificate
My employment contract for current and previous employer
12 months payslips
12 months bank statements
P60's for 2012-2013 and 2013-2014
Attested copies of my passport (every page; including blank pages)
Receipts of monies I used to send to my wife
Copies of my flight tickets

I believe that was everything I sent to support her application.

Has0907
Newly Registered

Post by Has0907 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:51 pm

Masha Allah fantastic news. Congratulations and may Allah make everyones visa granted.

what centre did you apply under?

Did you get a phone call to let you know to pick up passport?

did you receive a SMS? or you didnt? Or email?[/quote]

Thank you and Insha Allah everyone's visa will be granted.

My wife applied in Islamabad and received a phone call telling her your passport is ready for collection. No email or SMS.[/quote]

Thanks
Do you know if your wife picked up the first call there made?
Or what number there called from?
I only ask as I think my wife may be missing the call and not realizing as she can't even pick up the phone when I call her :roll:[/quote]

She missed the first call. They called again after a few days informing her your passport is ready for collection. I'm not sure what number they called from but I can find out from my wife and I'll let you know.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Has0907 wrote: Hi

Mortgage Statements
Land Registry
Original Marriage Certificate and Nikah Nama (both attested by Nadra and Union Council in Pakistan)
12 months payslips

Thanks Brother for the list, appreciate your help. Can you confirm did you got any document attested by Foreign Office ?

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:39 am

Any update ? no news after 7 months :(

@ has I submitted the same list of documents. Its all down to your luck i guess

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:50 am

Sarah786 wrote:My brother decided to wait for the rukshati to take place because he wanted my familys assurance and acceptance.. Finally my family was happy after meeting him.. Till this day everyone but his brother and sis have not fully accepted me.. Till this date members of my extended family and his family will do anything to tear us apart... I have never shared my story with anyone.. People tried to stop/delay rukhsati happening. All i know is all the times when I thought that was the end of our relationship ALLAH brought us together...
Moral of my story... ALLAH will bring us together once again if its destined to be
Oh sarah :( ur story rely upset me its so hard as it is but thngs lyk ths jus dnt help :( ur so ryt if a Allah made sure u never parted then surely one day u wil b together for good. I sincerely prey for u and hope thngs go ur way inshallah

zee09

Post by zee09 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:52 am

the above seems a bit excessive no? surely they just need your page with ur pic/visa stamps?
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:44 am

Ket1 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:My brother decided to wait for the rukshati to take place because he wanted my familys assurance and acceptance.. Finally my family was happy after meeting him.. Till this day everyone but his brother and sis have not fully accepted me.. Till this date members of my extended family and his family will do anything to tear us apart... I have never shared my story with anyone.. People tried to stop/delay rukhsati happening. All i know is all the times when I thought that was the end of our relationship ALLAH brought us together...
Oh sarah :( ur story rely upset me its so hard as it is but thngs lyk ths jus dnt help :( ur so ryt if a Allah made sure u never parted then surely one day u wil b together for good. I sincerely prey for u and hope thngs go ur way inshallah
Jzk, im guna give them a ring before i leave for work will let u know how i get on

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:34 am

Sarah786 wrote:Thank you ket1
Does anybody have a number or email so I can ask them what the delay is?
Hey hi sarah . How re u ?? Well im exactly the same ship like u . V applied on 23 may n on hold n aint got any reply now . This is just so much annoying . Ur husband is self employes or on job. I guess these immigration system is so crap . Thy dont knw how to work. I had seen ppl who dnt even work tht much but there spouse got visas .

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:37 am

I called both the numbers on that page and line cam back as dead. Have sent an email

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:44 am

I e-mailed the home-office complaints department. I'd urge everyone else to do so too.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:53 am

Sarah786 wrote:I called both the numbers on that page and line cam back as dead. Have sent an email
oh ryt, wen i emailed the visa enquires at Islamabad a automated response came back that they have stopped replying to enquiries on that eamil

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:54 am

prayforus wrote:I e-mailed the home-office complaints department. I'd urge everyone else to do so too.
i did that 4 weeks ago, it says they will get bk to u in 20 working days but they havent

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:24 am

zeeh wrote:UK supports a democratic Pakistan. We urge all to work together through constitutional means to peacefully resolve political differences.
placeholder
Following ongoing political protests in Islamabad Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said:

The UK and Pakistan have deep and extensive ties. We strongly support a democratic Pakistan and the use of democratic institutions to resolve political disputes. I hope that all parties in Pakistan can work together under the Constitution to peacefully resolve current political differences.

where is our applications?????????? :roll:
Applications are in a long Que. they want to torture us badly. They really dnt know how hard to live without ours loves ones.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:27 am

In Sha Allah
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Has0907
Newly Registered

Post by Has0907 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:01 pm

networkers wrote:
Has0907 wrote: Hi

Mortgage Statements
Land Registry
12 months payslips

Thanks Brother for the list, appreciate your help. Can you confirm did you got any document attested by Foreign Office ?
No documents attested by Foreign Office.

Has0907
Newly Registered

Post by Has0907 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:03 pm

zee09 wrote:Attested copies of my passport (every page; including blank pages)

the above seems a bit excessive no? surely they just need your page with ur pic/visa stamps?
I took advice from a few solicitors and they suggested I attest all of my passport pages; didn't see any reason why not to in all fairness.

Has0907
Newly Registered

Post by Has0907 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:05 pm

sami3 wrote:Any update ? no news after 7 months :(

@ has I submitted the same list of documents. Its all down to your luck i guess
I guess it is down to luck.

Insha Allah you'll hear a positive reply soon :)