ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

reeree

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by reeree » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:09 am

raja123 wrote:hi all any one who got the visa after phone interview ??????
Don't worry, alot of ppl who's spouses have had interviews are still waiting to hear back with a decision

Hopefully.. It will be soon! In sha Allah!
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:26 am

Sarah786 wrote:A decision was supposedly made on my applcation does anybody know why it is taking so long for them to contact us? Or is my spouse right in saying embassies jus say anything???
They are taking ages to call people espicially those with the visa stamped i have herd of a few people hu have been called after weeks so any news is good news inshallah . HAVe u tried calling that number again?
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:19 am

Tried the number nd email guys no response

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:26 am

Sarah786 wrote:Tried the number nd email guys no response
ah sarah i no hw u feel they r jus playin with us emotionally jus stay strong inshallah not long nw

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:50 am

Congraculation alwayshope v v happy for u May Alllah give u all happiness in ir life Ameen ....injust call to uk embassy they said we made decision on ur application ...but why gerrys not calling me for collection ...can i anyone suggest should emabssy or wait for the call ???

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:00 am

Shaggy000 wrote:Congraculation alwayshope v v happy for u May Alllah give u all happiness in ir life Ameen ....injust call to uk embassy they said we made decision on ur application ...but why gerrys not calling me for collection ...can i anyone suggest should emabssy or wait for the call ???
what number did u call om please?
alot of people r in th same situation, thy r taking a few weeks to call

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:01 am

reeree wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:A decision was supposedly made on my applcation does anybody know why it is taking so long for them to contact us? Or is my spouse right in saying embassies jus say anything???
Hi Sarah,

Why dont u contact UKVI? Explain ur situation & they will reply to you within 24hours with an update?

Heres the link to contact them:

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

Just follow all the question through until u come to 'email us' page. Fill out ur info & they should be able to check & get back to you xxxx

The replies they give you on the e-mail are totally useless!

I've now emailed in the region of 5 times, and each and every time the response has been different and contradicting to previous responses.

1st email - Case has been assessed
2nd email - Case was due to be assessed
3rd email - Case being processed, contact in 2 weeks for update
4th email - Please be patient and wait for 12-24 weeks
5th email - Case not yet assessed

How on earth can a case go from being assessed and processed, to not being looked at?

It just shows that contacting them via email is a waste of time, and the responses are full of false information regarding your application status.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 am

Ket1 wrote:
ah sarah i no hw u feel they r jus playin with us emotionally jus stay strong inshallah not long nw
Ur right thy r, i guess if we call or email were not guna get anywhere, may as well sit back nd wait whn its in our kismet it will happen

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:06 am

The replies they give you on the e-mail are totally useless!

I've now emailed in the region of 5 times, and each and every time the response has been different and contradicting to previous responses.

1st email - Case has been assessed
2nd email - Case was due to be assessed
3rd email - Case being processed, contact in 2 weeks for update
4th email - Please be patient and wait for 12-24 weeks
5th email - Case not yet assessed

How on earth can a case go from being assessed and processed, to not being looked at?

It just shows that contacting them via email is a waste of time, and the responses are full of false information regarding your application status.[/quote]

that is absolutely appalling, i don't understand what kind of illiterate staff they have employed messing with peoples lives. is ur case on hold?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:06 am

Sarah786 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Ur right thy r, i guess if we call or email were not guna get anywhere, may as well sit back nd wait whn its in our kismet it will happen
thats what i say!

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:20 am

00 44 1243 217 905 .one of the person attempt my call and said we have made decision ....can i go embassy ???or wait for the call and anyone are in same situation ...when they call us after decision made

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:22 am

Shaggy000 wrote:00 44 1243 217 905 .one of the person attempt my call and said we have made decision ....can i go embassy ???or wait for the call and anyone are in same situation ...when they call us after decision made
i would wait because sometimes thy lie, as silk route has jus shown us. someone got a call after 2 weeks

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:40 am

They esclated my case two times and when i call them third time they said we have made the descision ...do u think how much they take time after saying this ....

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:08 am

Nope my case is not on hold, all requirements have been met, and I've stressed this in the emails too, to prevent them of coming up with the excuse of saying my case is on hold.

Every email has a different response, and not a single email had any constructive information in it related to the application.
I've asked them for the status and they go on about how the waiting time is 12-24 weeks, which is irrelevant to the question asked!

Best thing to do is sit tight and wait for the call, it will come some day! I won't be emailing them again for sure!

They just give you wrong information and get you happy, then sad, then worried, then anxious, when in reality what they've told you is far, far from the truth!

:evil:

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:09 am

Ket1,

Have you got your visa?

What is your timeline and is your application on hold?

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:26 am

the_silk_route wrote:Nope my case is not on hold, all requirements have been met, and I've stressed this in the emails too, to prevent them of coming up with the excuse of saying my case is on hold.

Every email has a different response, and not a single email had any constructive information in it related to the application.
I've asked them for the status and they go on about how the waiting time is 12-24 weeks, which is irrelevant to the question asked!

Best thing to do is sit tight and wait for the call, it will come some day! I won't be emailing them again for sure!

They just give you wrong information and get you happy, then sad, then worried, then anxious, when in reality what they've told you is far, far from the truth!

:evil:
These people have the same system which we used to have to access the progress of your visa application by putting GWF number and D.O.B. They don't have any direct contact with the BHC Islamabad. When someone ask about their visa status , they just go on to the website and put your details and it shows them that it is still in the process or still not being assessed by ECO. There is no truth about what they say. They can't do nothing or even ask ECO to assess your application.

and these facts are based on my own observation and the replies i got from them ... one of the email actually said all this that i put your GWF number and DOB and your application status is still under process...

Applied: 20/01/2014
Isalamabad
Clearly meet all the requirements :? :|

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:26 am

the_silk_route wrote:Ket1,

Have you got your visa?

What is your timeline and is your application on hold?
ah ino this is disgraceful!
no :( i applied october 2013- in april 2014 (after the 6 months wer over!) they requested additional documents saying that if it wasn't accepted it would go on hold. yet its been over 4 months i have sent them and they still haven't looked at them! as i havnt been told i am on hold lyk many people have so i guess thers still hope,. and after always hope was told her case is on hold they gave the visa which is amazing so it makes me think positive, altho its so horrible if u think that if always hope had withdrew her case thinking its on hold now so no point in waiting for rejection then she would have missed out!

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:40 am

Salaam All

FYI TO YOU ALL

I have just rang UKVI and told him all the previous times I have contacted and they asked me to patiently wait- the guy I got through to advised me that all my email and call correspondences are there but they have never been sent to Home Office as promised

All this time they would tell me, "we have passed your details on, please wait for a response" but nobody actually did.

The person i came through to now truthfully let me know and wrote the email directly to Home office whilst I was on the phone and escalated it.

I dont know if it will change anything but atleast we know why we never hear anything back- its because some of the staff do not actually do their job and pass on our emails/cases to the Home office

If anyone is in the same situation as me, whereby you are constantly ringing to hear a response- it may be worth calling them once again and confirming everything is being passed on correctly

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

blumango

Post by blumango » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:58 am

utter shambles by the bhc Islamabad. u cant visit them, cant phone, cant track online and now don't accept emails. I paid £900 for this service. why isn't there riots on the streets? only in Pakistan this could be allowed. all other countries are laughing at us :(
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:03 am

aoa guys

many congratz alwsyshope for ur visa MA
plss make dua for all of us too so we can join our spouse atleast bfore this eid IA

guys is it worth calling this number to get direct update of our visa ?? 00 44 1243 217 905

and

is it bhc islamabad or home office uk??

jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:28 am

Ket1,

Do you meet the minimum income threshold and did Always Hope meet it too?

Just wondering, as if you met the 18,600 requirement then they shouldn't have put either of you on hold :evil: :evil: :evil:

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:04 pm

Guys my hubby got all today to come for collection tomorrow .. I feel so numb .. I havnt told anyone but u guys because u all r going thru the same and ur duas mean a lot to me .. Please remember us in your duas and inshaAllah I feel keep u informed x

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:07 pm

the_silk_route wrote:Ket1,

Do you meet the minimum income threshold and did Always Hope meet it too?

Just wondering, as if you met the 18,600 requirement then they shouldn't have put either of you on hold :evil: :evil: :evil:
Yes i met the requirement, but was on hold because i didnt meet the evidential requirement apparantly.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:08 pm

saf786 wrote:Guys my hubby got all today to come for collection tomorrow .. I feel so numb .. I havnt told anyone but u guys because u all r going thru the same and ur duas mean a lot to me .. Please remember us in your duas and inshaAllah I feel keep u informed x
Insha Allah your husband visa will be granted aswell. Update us as soon as you find out.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:13 pm

InshAllah pray for the best

I really hope you all get it

Please keep us updated x
saf786 wrote:Guys my hubby got all today to come for collection tomorrow .. I feel so numb .. I havnt told anyone but u guys because u all r going thru the same and ur duas mean a lot to me .. Please remember us in your duas and inshaAllah I feel keep u informed x

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...