ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Shaggy000 wrote:Congraculation alwayshope v v happy for u May Alllah give u all happiness in ir life Ameen ....injust call to uk embassy they said we made decision on ur application ...but why gerrys not calling me for collection ...can i anyone suggest should emabssy or wait for the call ???
Ameen and thanks. If it helps i think they take around 1 and half to 2 weeks to let you know your application is ready to collect after making decision maybe thats the reason why you havent heard yet. Also they phone to let you know application is ready to collect.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:17 pm

quote="Sarah786"]A decision was supposedly made on my applcation does anybody know why it is taking so long for them to contact us? Or is my spouse right in saying embassies jus say anything???[/quote]

They take around 1 and a half to 2 weeks after making decision to let a person know there application is ready to collect. So you should hear soon if the made decision.

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:19 pm

guys

For anyone who has sent additional documentation, please can you advise whether you have ever received receipt of acknowledgment from them?

I am starting to panic quite a bit as I applied in february and my salary was £18,500 but I received an annual bonus which brought my salary above £18,600 but since then I have had a salary review whereby my salary has increased

I am worried that they might reject me on the basis of the £18,500 without taking the bonus into consideration and whether I should send them the letter to confirm my new salary just to be on the safe side?

Pleasee advise
Last edited by fullahs on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:22 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
the_silk_route wrote:Ket1,

Do you meet the minimum income threshold and did Always Hope meet it too?

Just wondering, as if you met the 18,600 requirement then they shouldn't have put either of you on hold :evil: :evil: :evil:
Yes i met the requirement, but was on hold because i didnt meet the evidential requirement apparantly.
Yes i did over 19 thousand is my income! Lyk always hope it wos due to evidential requirement to so lets c
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:23 pm

saf786 wrote:Guys my hubby got all today to come for collection tomorrow .. I feel so numb .. I havnt told anyone but u guys because u all r going thru the same and ur duas mean a lot to me .. Please remember us in your duas and inshaAllah I feel keep u informed x
Yay! Saf inshallah u wil gt it im so glad u wil no nw! Preyin for u! X

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:27 pm

saf786 wrote:Guys my hubby got all today to come for collection tomorrow .. I feel so numb .. I havnt told anyone but u guys because u all r going thru the same and ur duas mean a lot to me .. Please remember us in your duas and inshaAllah I feel keep u informed x
Saf what tym did they call x

pind_da_munda_786

Post by pind_da_munda_786 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi,

If we apply with perfect documentation for settlement, how long does it take for the visa application to process?

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:34 pm

Thats a good thing atleast you will get to know something after ages and INSHALLAH it will be a good news ... I was in the same situation as you i hope to hear something soon ... Best of luck xx
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:35 pm

fullahs wrote:guys

For anyone who has sent additional documentation, please can you advise whether you have ever received receipt of acknowledgment from them?

I am starting to panic quite a bit as I applied in february and my salary was £18,500 but I received an annual bonus which brought my salary above £18,600 but since then I have had a salary review whereby my salary has increased

I am worried that they might reject me on the basis of the £18,500 without taking the bonus into consideration and whether I should send them the letter to confirm my new salary just to be on the safe side?

Pleasee advise
tbh i have no idea abwt ur income and how it would work but yes wen i sent additional documents i received acknowledgement letter a month later

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:35 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
Thats a good thing atleast you will get to know something after ages and INSHALLAH it will be a good news ... I was in the same situation as you i hope to hear something soon ... Best of luck xx
saf and rz girl if you dont mind could you let me know why ur case went on hold and what additional documents you sent?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:37 pm

pind_da_munda_786 wrote:Hi,

If we apply with perfect documentation for settlement, how long does it take for the visa application to process?
all depends on them and how qwikly they pik ur case, some peoples is matter of weeks and some over the 6 month service standrds

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:50 pm

blumango wrote:utter shambles by the bhc Islamabad. u cant visit them, cant phone, cant track online and now don't accept emails. I paid £900 for this service. why isn't there riots on the streets? only in Pakistan this could be allowed. all other countries are laughing at us :(
It has nothing to do with Pakistan. it is actually about UK Immigration who are not bothered to reply you. and they set all these rules for Pakistanis only. So you only need to get mad on them who are not giving us our rights despite of being British Citizen :roll:

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:56 pm

I shallah will be good newss .. I hope im nextt my time linee isss about te same time as yours.xx
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

sami3

Post by sami3 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:
I shallah will be good newss .. I hope im nextt my time linee isss about te same time as yours.xx
I hope you all hear good news soon inshAllah :)

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:20 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Thank you all of you for your well wishes and duas. I really hope you all hear soon. I forgot to mention earlier that i also contacted MP to chase up why were on hold still despite earning above the income threshold therefore you should all contact your MP. I dont know if that influenced the decision or not, but i thought ill mention it.

I did receive a reply today in the evening from MP and they attached the letter he received from homeoffice and they wrote that my husband case is deferred and that they received the documents i emailed and sent by post even though they werent requested and that they apologise for the delay. They also mentioned they will contact my husband when application is ready to collect.

This just shows that there system is not upto date because the letter was dated today. From the bottom of my heart i do wish all of you reunite with your spouses. I know how you all are feeling, i waited over 3 years for this day and its finally come :)

Congratulations sis !!
Alhumdililah our waits paid off!

Everyone is in my duas !
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:00 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Congratulations sis !!
Alhumdililah our waits paid off!

Everyone is in my duas !
Thank you so much. Finally after a long wait my prayers have been aswered :) I hope everyone on here hears good news soon.

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Has anyone got his/her visa who applied at the beginning of year 2014?

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:37 pm

I applied my settlement wife visa on 21/06/2013 and it went on hold on 26/09/2013. I withdrew the application and reapplied on 22/01/2014 and still my visa is under process with no response. The worst part is i was expecting our first child when i reapplied (hoping that i'll get my visa in time) and now my baby has born at the end of july 2014. Can anyone kindly guide me how should i contact the BHC? Now we are clueless what shall we do? I dont know when will i get my response and then we'll apply for our baby's visa. Help will be appreciated.

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Hi,

Iv been reading all your comments for a couple of weeks, decided to join today! Congratulations to AlwaysHope for your successful application!

I am making my spouse visa application next week In sha allah, very nervous reading all your posts on how slow Pakistan system is.

My situation and salary is similar to that of KET 1 , SAF786 and ALWAYSHOPE I think.

I have 2 jobs and showing roughly 19,000 (Although I am also supplying evidence to advise them of my wage increase in job 1 which will bring annual income to 26,000 after October 2014)

KET1 I wanted to ask you, if you don't mind, what further documents did they require to satisfy this 'evidential burden'? wage slips? p60? in sha allah hope you hear something soon!

Mrs Asim - I think we will be submitting our applications at the same time, what TB centre is recommended? is there a particular one?

I am planning on submitting application in MIRPUR purely because on the website they have best figures in terms of quickest responses, don't know how true that is.

Any Advise or TIPS will be appreciated, literally getting everything together this week!

Wish everyone good luck with their applications, people who are waiting and who have had calls to collect - in sha allah good news!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:02 pm

umeraali wrote:Hi,

Iv been reading all your comments for a couple of weeks, decided to join today! Congratulations to AlwaysHope for your successful application!

I am making my spouse visa application next week In sha allah, very nervous reading all your posts on how slow Pakistan system is.

My situation and salary is similar to that of KET 1 , SAF786 and ALWAYSHOPE I think.

I have 2 jobs and showing roughly 19,000 (Although I am also supplying evidence to advise them of my wage increase in job 1 which will bring annual income to 26,000 after October 2014)

KET1 I wanted to ask you, if you don't mind, what further documents did they require to satisfy this 'evidential burden'? wage slips? p60? in sha allah hope you hear something soon!

Mrs Asim - I think we will be submitting our applications at the same time, what TB centre is recommended? is there a particular one?

I am planning on submitting application in MIRPUR purely because on the website they have best figures in terms of quickest responses, don't know how true that is.

Any Advise or TIPS will be appreciated, literally getting everything together this week!

Wish everyone good luck with their applications, people who are waiting and who have had calls to collect - in sha allah good news!
Hi welcome aboard :)
I wish u luk for ur application if u need any help just ask :)
Of course i dont mind basicly ther was a discepancy betwen a wage slip n bank stament so basicly thy wanted to no why i sent a letter from my employer admitting his mistake n also he had copies of my wage cheques so he sent thm proving it was his wage going in altho difrent frm a wage slip as thy wer doubting that employer was paying me. Please do duwa thy understand the fault as my income is over so hopefully they wil see that!

reeree

Post by reeree » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:04 pm

wasnav wrote:I applied my settlement wife visa on 21/06/2013 and it went on hold on 26/09/2013. I withdrew the application and reapplied on 22/01/2014 and still my visa is under process with no response. The worst part is i was expecting our first child when i reapplied (hoping that i'll get my visa in time) and now my baby has born at the end of july 2014. Can anyone kindly guide me how should i contact the BHC? Now we are clueless what shall we do? I dont know when will i get my response and then we'll apply for our baby's visa. Help will be appreciated.

Why did ur wifes application go on hold the first time u applied?
Did they inform u with a reason?
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

reeree

Post by reeree » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Goodluck with Submitting ur application.
Hope it sails through like some peoples have!

I didnt realise that it makes a difference in processing time if you submit via a certain embassy :/
My general understanding was that all applications go to Islamabad for processing.
Can anyone verify this?
So on that basis, i guess Islamabad would be the best place to submit your application.
Applied in Lahore: 04/10/2013
Spouse Called for Interview: 08/07/2014
Current Status: Application still under process

nau635

Post by nau635 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:12 pm

Whoever is gonna apply sometime soon with annual income of 18600.but their monthly income keeps varying like 1550 £ in one month and 1400 £ in the other, for them its mentioned on uk visa financial requirement document that out of all 6 months they will consider the lowest pay to calculate total so if they take 1400 £ annual income will b 16800 well less then required. So ur bonus doesnt count then, I advice ppl to apply only when all 6 months have constant income n total is above required otherwise wait till it is, better wait then worry later.
OFFICIAL EXAMPLE FROM UK VISA WEBSITE

5.1.7. Case studies – Category A: With current employer for 6 months or more – person residing in the UK Example (a) In an application for entry clearance the applicant’s partner is in salaried employment at the date of application and has been working for the same employer for 7 months prior to the date of applicat ion. For th e first three months of the 6 months prior to the date of application h is gross annual salary was £15,500 . T hen he was promoted by his employer so that for the next three months (those being the three months immediately prior to the date of appl ication ) his gross annual salary was £18,700. The applicant’s partner is relying on Category A and so must have earned a level of gross annual salary which equals or exceeds the level relied upon in the 6 months prior to the date of application . Therefore the figure that can be used towards the requirement will be the lowest level of annual salary received during this 6 month period prior to the date of application which is £15,500. The couple have no other source of income or savings and so the financial requirement is not met.

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Ket1 wrote:

Hi welcome aboard :)
I wish u luk for ur application if u need any help just ask :)
Of course i dont mind basicly ther was a discepancy betwen a wage slip n bank stament so basicly thy wanted to no why i sent a letter from my employer admitting his mistake n also he had copies of my wage cheques so he sent thm proving it was his wage going in altho difrent frm a wage slip as thy wer doubting that employer was paying me. Please do duwa thy understand the fault as my income is over so hopefully they wil see that!

Hi,

Thankyou very much Ket1 :)

Ohhh I am with you now as to what further information they required - just wanted to make sure I am providing them everything! In sha allah I hope they accept your further evidence and you hear very soon of their decision. I have one months wage where my employer made a mistake and then next day paid the little bit she missed, I have already asked her to address that in her employer letter to explain her mistake, in sha allah she will do that and they will not query it.

REEREE - Thankyou! If they all go Islamabad then your right it does makes sense to submit there, but its confusing as I heard that they go to UAE aswell at some point.

BTW with protests and disruption going on in Islamabad I think that the post will be disrupted, so if anyone sending anything I would hold on or email first, I am trying to send my application by hand and not post!

:)

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:13 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Insha Allah your husband visa will be granted aswell. Update us as soon as you find out.
Hey hi (always hope ) hope u okie . I want to ask u that as u said u re self employed . Did u provide ur full financial year account details. What doc re imp u think for self employment ??