ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

muskaan1987

additional docs rejected

Post by muskaan1987 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:59 am

salaam all

my husband applied on 30/10/13

the requested additional docs in may some time

and now the said my additional documents are rejected i clearly sent 18months papers (including additional documents)

dont know y they reject my additional documents?

hmrc clearly say my self employment is above 19k

i sent more documents via mp (which they did not request about a mont ago)

does this mean my husband visa rejected again?

:( please help anypne

there eco not know how to calculate tax

muskaan1987

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by muskaan1987 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:59 am

and congrats to all those who got visa :lol: :D :)

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:09 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
wasnav wrote:can anyone please tell how to view private messages here on this board? actually i am new to this board and i have got mail saying that i have received private message here but when i click the link it shows that you are not authorized to view the message. That message is important i guess because its related to my query.
I think you have to be joined on this forum for a certain time before you can open private messages. Ask them to post the comment on the main forum instead of sending private message.
Thanku for the help. Can u please guide me in my query i have posted early, if u can check last 2 pages?

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:37 am

wasnav wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
wasnav wrote:can anyone please tell how to view private messages here on this board? actually i am new to this board and i have got mail saying that i have received private message here but when i click the link it shows that you are not authorized to view the message. That message is important i guess because its related to my query.
I think you have to be joined on this forum for a certain time before you can open private messages. Ask them to post the comment on the main forum instead of sending private message.
Thanku for the help. Can u please guide me in my query i have posted early, if u can check last 2 pages?

If your child was born in Pakistan, then at the time of your application you must include their details in the application accordingly. This would also require an additional income requirement to be met. You would need to have an income of at least £22,500 if you have a child, and an additional £2,500 for each child thereafter.

However, since you have applied without the child's details, if you got your visa tomorrow, for example, then your child would not be able to come with you, as they don't have a visa because they weren't included at the time of the application.

What you could possibly do is apply for them separately maybe, or try to adjust your existing application. As you haven't had a RFC yet, I would try to get your existing application amended to account for the child too.

Don't delay it, get it done ASAP, so you don't have to go through the worst case scenario of you getting your RFC and stamp, and nothing for the child.

I would be on the phone straight away!

Has0907
Newly Registered

Post by Has0907 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:18 pm

tallojani wrote:
pind_da_munda_786 wrote:Has anyone here applied from lahore for uk settlement spouse visa? What is the quickest amount of time someone has received good news? I have been waiting 2 weeks and still no reply!!!!!!!
Some lucky people received good news in two to three weeks.
My wife's timeline:

Application submitted (Islamabad): 18/07/2014
RFC: 06/08/2014

Total: 14 days

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:08 pm

saf786 wrote:Guys my hubby got all today to come for collection tomorrow .. I feel so numb .. I havnt told anyone but u guys because u all r going thru the same and ur duas mean a lot to me .. Please remember us in your duas and inshaAllah I feel keep u informed x
Saf have you collected the passport?? I hope its a good news INSHALLAH
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi,

I am applying next week, I understand that now the VAf4A form is online and you just print and complete that instead no hand completion.

But can anyone advise whether you still need to complete by hand the VAF4A appendix 2 financial requirement form and hand that in with your supporting documents or does that not need to be filled in any more?

And Hass09 that's really good you found out in 2weeks- Congratulations !! - If you don't mind me asking is that because your wage was by far over 18,600? Just trying to establish when they are quicker and when it takes longer if there is any logic.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:33 pm

@umeraali
You'll have to print and fill the Appendix 2, it is still a requirement.

Has0907
Newly Registered

Post by Has0907 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:40 pm

umeraali wrote:Hi,

I am applying next week, I understand that now the VAf4A form is online and you just print and complete that instead no hand completion.

But can anyone advise whether you still need to complete by hand the VAF4A appendix 2 financial requirement form and hand that in with your supporting documents or does that not need to be filled in any more?

And Hass09 that's really good you found out in 2weeks- Congratulations !! - If you don't mind me asking is that because your wage was by far over 18,600? Just trying to establish when they are quicker and when it takes longer if there is any logic.

Thanks!

My wage was around £25,000 at the time I submitted my documents; as a permanent employee.

fullahs

Post by fullahs » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:11 pm

umeraali wrote:Hi,

My family friend works for the UKVI but for visit visas and she advised me that the only time there is a delay in the application is when either your income is below the £18600 or if there is no satisfactory evidence to support the income

If you have an income above threshold then it should not take so long for you inshAllah

1st Application: 2nd Febuary
October (something): Refused as latest wage slip outside 28 days requirement
Documents re- submitted in Mirpur on 07/11/14
2 Visa Processed Emailed received today- 27/01/14
Waiting for RFC call...

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:36 pm

wasnav wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Was, it was me who pm'd you. I'm assuming you are british I was advising you that apply for right of abode for your child it is much quicker than a British passport. I applied and got it in 8 days! It's basically the right to come to the uk. Then once in uk apply for British passport then... Since you can't view pm... You can email me on wakas.masood@googlemail.com or see if you can PM me on this site
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Hey guys sorry I thought I had dropped a message earlier
We got refused .. Given us 28 days to appeal
Alhumdulilah for everything

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:14 pm

saf786 wrote:Hey guys sorry I thought I had dropped a message earlier
Sorry to hear about the refusal, and pleased to see Alhamdulillah.

Why refused, what' the reason?

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Aww sorry to hear that saf i was praying for you ... Whats the reason of refusal ? What u gonna do now appeal or reapply?
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:34 pm

I had few statements missing .. I think 2 and on my daughters birth certificate I didn't mention my occupation :/ .. I plan to reapply in April to complete another financial year as I'm self employed .. In the meantime, we've decided to give appeal a go because they a minor things .. No harm in trying.. I havnt received the letter yet as it's with my husband, once he scans it me I will understand more myself ..
Still smiles :) because it's all for the best :) we can't go against the will of Allah swt .. InshAllah if not today then maybe tomorrow ?

Mrs Asim

Post by Mrs Asim » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:42 pm

saf786 wrote:I had few statements missing .. I think 2 and on my daughters birth certificate I didn't mention my occupation :/ .. I plan to reapply in April to complete another financial year as I'm self employed .. In the meantime, we've decided to give appeal a go because they a minor things .. No harm in trying.. I havnt received the letter yet as it's with my husband, once he scans it me I will understand more myself ..
Still smiles :) because it's all for the best :) we can't go against the will of Allah swt .. InshAllah if not today then maybe tomorrow ?
Good to see your faith and high spirits even after rejection. Your refusal points seem minute, sadly they didn't look above them. As for appeal..I presume it will go well due to the refusal points of 2 bank statements.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 pm

saf786 wrote:I had few statements missing .. I think 2 and on my daughters birth certificate I didn't mention my occupation :/ .. I plan to reapply in April to complete another financial year as I'm self employed .. In the meantime, we've decided to give appeal a go because they a minor things .. No harm in trying.. I havnt received the letter yet as it's with my husband, once he scans it me I will understand more myself ..
that is the right spirit, in sha Allah you'll be successful in the appeal.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:18 pm

to safikazmi,what documents were after application?

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:35 pm

salaam all

my husband applied on 30/10/13

the requested additional docs in may some time

and now the said my additional documents are rejected i clearly sent 18months papers (including additional documents)

dont know y they reject my additional documents?

hmrc clearly say my self employment is above 19k

i sent more documents via mp (which they did not request about a mont ago)

does this mean my husband visa rejected again?

please help anypne

there eco not know how to calculate tax

when did they sent u this email that documents r rejected what documents did u send
Last edited by freddy786 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:39 pm

Saf u r so amaZing honestly how strong u r i admire! Allah wil surely lisen to ur duwas because ur faith is amazing mashallah we are all here if u need any help whatsoever x
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:42 pm

Thank u so much guys.. And ket1 your an amazing supporter ! Thank u ! And I feel better than I felt ydai not knowing where I stand and today it's a clear picture .. We all pray that May Allah swt to what's best for us .. And that's what his done I guess.. Maybe now that's the time but inshaAllah one day it will be and that day may nt be far :) good luck to u all and I pray for u all that u all get ur stamps and are with your spouses soon !

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:03 pm

saf786 wrote:Thank u so much guys.. And ket1 your an amazing supporter ! Thank u ! And I feel better than I felt ydai not knowing where I stand and today it's a clear picture .. We all pray that May Allah swt to what's best for us .. And that's what his done I guess.. Maybe now that's the time but inshaAllah one day it will be and that day may nt be far :) good luck to u all and I pray for u all that u all get ur stamps and are with your spouses soon !
I have been told i should become an agony aunt :) lol yh saf atleast u no wer u stand now n can look ahead to see what u need to do . Inshallah saf! May u get it within days of appeal/reapply!! X
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:29 pm

Applied for my wife's spouse visa on 30th June 2014. Income is well over 24k and gross is 44k not heard anything back yet. Everything else is in order for what I know. Applied from mirpur.

Just wondering when they ask for additional documents would they ask them for statements alone or would it be other things?
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:29 pm

To saf i have been checking for an update from you earlier quiet a few times. I am very sorry to hear about your refusal. Im glad your thinking positive thoughts despite your husband got refusal. May Allah reward you for this.

This is just a shame honestly i thought mine and yours cases were very similar, but i learnt one thing that homeoffice people are so unfair even though people with similar cases some get done, some dont. Thats what happened with my husband first application. He was refused unfairly like your husband has.

I just want to advise you that while waiting for 12 months make sure you are puttind right amount in your account and make sure you get money out aswell regulary to show what money gets used and what gets saved in your account.

Also do not try to have a gap in self employment. The rest you already know. A years such a long time to wait, but Insha Allah you wont need to reapply because Allah might make you win appeal. I'll pray for you.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Thankyou HAS0907 for your response - Was this your first application? and did you apply in Lahore? I hop everyone gets a quick response like yours in sha allah!

Thanks Fullahs - very satisfying to know they have some sort of system, we can only hope they do in sha allah!

NETWORKERS - Thanks for that!

SAF786 - How difficult it is to stay apart from your husband but ma sha allah what a response on your refusal and to say alhamdullilah straight after - just reading your comment I was like wow! I wish in sha allah that it really is for the best in which ever way it can be, in that a fresh application or appeal is really quick like HAS0907! gud look for your next step!

May we all in sha allah be successful :)