ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zee09

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by zee09 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:08 am

when did i blame pakistan for everything? Look at the visa processing times for pakidtan compared with india..the rest of the world... why do you think that there are delays then?

looks like they employ people with a care-free attitude. Put hard working people there and see the processing times speed up.

and thinking the situation in pakistan isnt affecting visa applications is lying to yourself really. read the last line VERY carefully. below taken from pakistan embassys facebook.

Update to UK Travel Advice for Pakistan on 31 August:

There have been violent clashes overnight 30/31 August between the police and demonstrators at the continuing large political protests in central Islamabad. The police are restricting access to Islamabad’s Red Zone (Government Sector and Diplomatic Enclave). Expect disruption to travel on other roads in and around Islamabad. You may also experience disruption to road travel in other cities, including Lahore.

You should avoid this and any other demonstrations and other large gatherings as there is always the potential in a large crowd for confrontation or violence. Mobile telephone networks may be interrupted. You should monitor news reports and this travel advice. Follow any instructions from the Pakistani authorities. British High Commission staff have been advised to limit their travel within Islamabad during the protests.
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:56 am

zee09 wrote:its pakistan..expected.

does anyone know if its possible for spouse to travel outside pakistan whilst waiting for visa? is there any sort of temporary travel doc that can be issued?

we want to go to dubai...
We were in the same situation me nd my hubby needed to return to work but couldnt cus thr is no way

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:46 am

freddy786 wrote:
muskaan1987 wrote:
freddy786 wrote:salaam all

my husband applied on 30/10/13

the requested additional docs in may some time

and now the said my additional documents are rejected i clearly sent 18months papers (including additional documents)

dont know y they reject my additional documents?

hmrc clearly say my self employment is above 19k

i sent more documents via mp (which they did not request about a mont ago)

does this mean my husband visa rejected again?

please help anypne

there eco not know how to calculate tax

when did they sent u this email that documents r rejected what documents did u send
they sent like on 22 july

I sent 1 tax paid national contribute 1 qnd 2

Plus like 3k tax paid all ib hmrc record

I dont think the eco even bothred to ribg hmrc to confirm the tax paid tbh
did u send SA302?
i sent sa100
sa103f

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:33 pm

zee09 when did i blame pakistan for everything? Look at the visa processing times for pakidtan compared with india..the rest of the world... why do you think that there are delays then?
zee09 can u stop comparing pakistan with india or any other country , if u think india is so much better than pakistan then y dont u leave pakistan and settle in india !!
Respect this country which has given u alot including ur identity so never use a single word against our Pakistan on this forum . today the situation of pakistan is cos of the traitors ,corrupt, selfish and heartless and two face people we got in the system otherwise this is the same PAKISTAN which is strongest muslim country in the world and was blessed like any other progressed country in the world .the only need of time is to correct ourselves and be loyal to this PAKISTAN . No matter we are british but still we will be called pakistani first wether u like it or not !!
WE ARE COS OF PAKISTAN , PAKISTAN IS NOT COS OF US!! remember that

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:02 pm

hadz7 wrote:
zee09 when did i blame pakistan for everything? Look at the visa processing times for pakidtan compared with india..the rest of the world... why do you think that there are delays then?
zee09 can u stop comparing pakistan with india or any other country , if u think india is so much better than pakistan then y dont u leave pakistan and settle in india !!
Respect this country which has given u alot including ur identity so never use a single word against our Pakistan on this forum . today the situation of pakistan is cos of the traitors ,corrupt, selfish and heartless and two face people we got in the system otherwise this is the same PAKISTAN which is strongest muslim country in the world and was blessed like any other progressed country in the world .the only need of time is to correct ourselves and be loyal to this PAKISTAN . No matter we are british but still we will be called pakistani first wether u like it or not !!
WE ARE COS OF PAKISTAN , PAKISTAN IS NOT COS OF US!! remember that[/quote

Very well said. Respect

read Zee09 previous disrespectful comments. Btw if you hate Pakistan so much why did you find your spouse in Pakistan???

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:07 pm

hadz7 wrote:
WE ARE COS OF PAKISTAN , PAKISTAN IS NOT COS OF US!! remember that
READ BELOW HIS PREVIOUS COMMENT...

zee09 wrote:
sami3 wrote:
zee09 wrote:
i have no sympathy for the 4000 cases that will be rejected due to NOT meeting the minimum income threshold. Thats 4000 cases that wasted case workers time who could have been spending that time processing cases that MEET the requirements.

No wonder why Pakistan Visa processing times have gone to over 6months. Making it worse for everyone else. If you dont meet the requirements, dont apply! Stop wasting everyones valuable time. People who do this prevent other couples from being able to be together quickly.

Also, the electricity goes out alot in Pakistan, which contributes for further delays in processing times. India however, being far more advanced than Pakistan dont have this problem. This is why India processing times are much faster!

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:28 pm

no need to resort to online bullying ladies. lets keep this thread clean and on topic.

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:33 pm

zee09 no need to resort to online bullying ladies. lets keep this thread clean and on topic.
then grow up zip up ur mouth and dnt try to defame Pakistan on this forum again !!!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:57 pm

Guys ino zees previous coments hav been very hurtful for us all but lets rise above it. Lets all continue to support each other n prey for evryone. Allah swt will do justice x
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

zee09

Post by zee09 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:27 pm

hadz7 wrote:
zee09 no need to resort to online bullying ladies. lets keep this thread clean and on topic.
then grow up zip up ur mouth and dnt try to defame Pakistan on this forum again !!!
youre very rude.

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:55 pm

well i m sorry zee09 if u got offended but i belong to a army family and loads of our men have sacrificed thr lyf for Pakistan and atleast my blood boils if anyone says anything against Pakistan but anyway i do appologise if u hv hurt u .

ket1 u r right we shd be together helping each other and comforting them instead of dissing them by saying we dont have sympathy wv em . we all are goin thru difficult times and may Allah help us all to come out of it .
p.s we shd say Allah swt do reham on us instead of saying Allah will do justice cos if Allah will do justice then we all sinners , so always ask Allah for forgiveness and reham .

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:58 pm

hadz7 wrote:well i m sorry zee09 if u got offended but i belong to a army family and loads of our men have sacrificed thr lyf for Pakistan and atleast my blood boils if anyone says anything against Pakistan but anyway i do appologise if u hv hurt u .

ket1 u r right we shd be together helping each other and comforting them instead of dissing them by saying we dont have sympathy wv em . we all are goin thru difficult times and may Allah help us all to come out of it .
p.s we shd say Allah swt do reham on us instead of saying Allah will do justice cos if Allah will do justice then we all sinners , so always ask Allah for forgiveness and reham .
Yes ur ryt inshallah
Ah sory :/ Allah swt wil do reham :) thank u for leting me no i appreciate it Alhamdullilah

Tabz5

Post by Tabz5 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:26 pm

Hi I was silent reader of this forum since 2 months..! I applied for settlement visa last year in September day before yesterday I received call for RFC. They refused my visa. There was no point hanging us for year if they wanted to refuse. My husband clearly met the financial requirement they asked for.But I trust Allah He decided this for me I'm fine at least nw I know where I stand and what I have to do next.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:30 pm

Tabz5 wrote:Hi I was silent reader of this forum since 2 months..! I applied for settlement visa last year in September day before yesterday I received call for RFC. They refused my visa. There was no point hanging us for year if they wanted to refuse. My husband clearly met the financial requirement they asked for.But I trust Allah He decided this for me I'm fine at least nw I know where I stand and what I have to do next.
Tabs can u please xplain why they refused? What reason did thy state and what aditional documents did u send x

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:39 pm

Tabz5 wrote:Hi I was silent reader of this forum since 2 months..! I applied for settlement visa last year in September day before yesterday I received call for RFC. They refused my visa. There was no point hanging us for year if they wanted to refuse. My husband clearly met the financial requirement they asked for.But I trust Allah He decided this for me I'm fine at least nw I know where I stand and what I have to do next.
Awww sorry to hear about that... please can you tell us why did they refuse you? Did they tell you over the phone? Stay strong sis.

Tabz5

Post by Tabz5 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:44 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Tabs can u please xplain why they refused? What reason did thy state and what aditional documents did u send x
They asked for additional documents in January and clearly stated dt send us more pay slips until the date of this letter. My husband sent thm all the pay slips they asked for. After dt I received acknowledgement letter that v recieve ur papers. I keep on sending emails but same auto generated replies. On 29th of august I got call for RFC. They rejected my visa on such a lame excuse dt the pay slips u sent were after the application submission date. They asked for those pay slips and made thm base for refusal.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:01 pm

Hey everyone

My husband arrived to UK today. I am so happy.

I thought i'll pop on this forum just now and im shocked at people arguing on this forum. Remember were supposed to help one another on this forum, not offend or argue on it. Most of us are all in the same situations thats why we visit this forum.

Anywayz Sarah786 good luck for tomorrow. Hope your partner has gotten visa. Update us asap.

Also i just want to add if anyone wants to ask me any questions please do so in the next 3 days thats when i'll leave the forum. I am so glad finally i can say im going to leave this forum, no offence to anyone. Its just i have been on this forum for ages and wondered for so long when my turn would come to leave the forum with a smile.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:11 pm

Always hope thank u so much... May allah always keep u happy like this x

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:22 pm

Alhamdhulillah Alwayshope - have a happy and blessed married life.X I got my hubby here 5th day after our visa was granted so I know that feeling.

I really pray for all those still waiting Allah blesses you with the same blessings we have been blessed with and re-unites you with your spouses without further delay.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

asif_sharif
Member of Standing

Post by asif_sharif » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:39 pm

hi every one i got married on febuary the 21st :D

inshallah will be sending off the missus papers mid september, been far to long since i seen my missus and with her father passing recently so much more difficult i just want comfort her :(

anyways i digress for my main reason of posting in here: you guys think she'll be this year maybe end of december ? this election bullocks is proper peeing me off :x :x
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:27 am

Tabz5 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
They asked for additional documents in January and clearly stated dt send us more pay slips until the date of this letter. My husband sent thm all the pay slips they asked for. After dt I received acknowledgement letter that v recieve ur papers. I keep on sending emails but same auto generated replies. On 29th of august I got call for RFC. They rejected my visa on such a lame excuse dt the pay slips u sent were after the application submission date. They asked for those pay slips and made thm base for refusal.
I cannot beleav that!! How can thy posibly do that :(

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:20 am

Please do not start attacking other countries. Remember to show respect and restraint.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:00 am

Sarah786 wrote:Guys my husband recieved a call to collect passport he will be going on monday i am so nervous havent told anyone.. My husband just told me
any luck sarah?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:01 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Hey everyone

My husband arrived to UK today. I am so happy.

I thought i'll pop on this forum just now and im shocked at people arguing on this forum. Remember were supposed to help one another on this forum, not offend or argue on it. Most of us are all in the same situations thats why we visit this forum.

Anywayz Sarah786 good luck for tomorrow. Hope your partner has gotten visa. Update us asap.

Also i just want to add if anyone wants to ask me any questions please do so in the next 3 days thats when i'll leave the forum. I am so glad finally i can say im going to leave this forum, no offence to anyone. Its just i have been on this forum for ages and wondered for so long when my turn would come to leave the forum with a smile.
I am so happy for u mashallah thats great news :) do duwa for us all sister and i wish u a happy married life x

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:06 am

Sarah786 wrote:Guys my husband recieved a call to collect passport he will be going on monday i am so nervous havent told anyone.. My husband just told me
any luck sarah?