ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by alil2014 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:58 pm

king2be98 wrote:Why would you need pay slips stamped? Why would you need original bank statements stamped? You only documents which are not on headed paper to be either stamped/signed, if they are headed, there's no need to waste time on that.
It was in response to the question raised by Blitherringking below about scanned 'copies' of payslips and bank statements which won't be accepted by UKVI unless they are accompanied with company headed letters confirming there authenticity.

(Quote)
Thanks guys

bit of an issue I have then

my wife will be applying on Wednesday and I will not be able to get a newer payslip or bank statement to her in time.

any ideas?

my last payslip was from july If need be I could scan augusts payslip and bank statement. will this be accepted?

race against time!!!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:00 pm

networkers wrote:
Ket1 wrote:guys do u have to provide the polio test in the application? or is that just for after u get the visa?
If you are going for TB Certificate, they'll ask you to bring the Polio Certificate along with other documents. If your old TB Certificate is still valid then you'll need it only before you fly out of Pakistan.
i dont understand :( the tb test was expired so my husband went today and had it re done. but he has to do the polio one elsewere but people r sayin he dusnt have to do that, its just the tb one for the application and then both wen the visa is actually granted and he has to travel?
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:02 pm

alil2014 wrote:
king2be98 wrote:Why would you need pay slips stamped? Why would you need original bank statements stamped? You only documents which are not on headed paper to be either stamped/signed, if they are headed, there's no need to waste time on that.
It was in response to the question raised by Blitherringking below about scanned 'copies' of payslips and bank statements which won't be accepted by UKVI unless they are accompanied with company headed letters confirming there authenticity.

(Quote)
Thanks guys

bit of an issue I have then

my wife will be applying on Wednesday and I will not be able to get a newer payslip or bank statement to her in time.

any ideas?

my last payslip was from july If need be I could scan augusts payslip and bank statement. will this be accepted?

race against time!!!

Even then if he get everything stamped and signed and send it as a scanned copy, chances are very thin that ECO will consider them.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Ket1 wrote:
networkers wrote:
Ket1 wrote:guys do u have to provide the polio test in the application? or is that just for after u get the visa?
If you are going for TB Certificate, they'll ask you to bring the Polio Certificate along with other documents. If your old TB Certificate is still valid then you'll need it only before you fly out of Pakistan.
i dont understand :( the tb test was expired so my husband went today and had it re done. but he has to do the polio one elsewere but people r sayin he dusnt have to do that, its just the tb one for the application and then both wen the visa is actually granted and he has to travel?
Polio test is only required before travelling you can get it done at the airport. It's not part of the visa application but will be needed when entering the uk.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Ket1 wrote:
networkers wrote:
This is a recent change, when we booked the appointment for TB Screening the email mentioned you'll need to bring Polio Certificate along with your passport etc. So yes we had to get the Polio certificate (which is only required Technically when you fly out of PK, but they have made it a requirement for TB Screening) from a Government hospital and they issued a certificate which my wife took along with other documents.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:07 pm

guys does the latest payslip and bank statemt have to b within 28 days of the online application or the day where you go and submit the papers? as i get paid weekly, my last pay day was 29 august and I am going to be in pak before the next one but was planing to submit around the 29th september?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:08 pm

If you are going for TB Certificate, they'll ask you to bring the Polio Certificate along with other documents. If your old TB Certificate is still valid then you'll need it only before you fly out of Pakistan.[/quote]
i dont understand :( the tb test was expired so my husband went today and had it re done. but he has to do the polio one elsewere but people r sayin he dusnt have to do that, its just the tb one for the application and then both wen the visa is actually granted and he has to travel?[/quote]

This is a recent change, when we booked the appointment for TB Screening the email mentioned you'll need to bring Polio Certificate along with your passport etc. So yes we had to get the Polio certificate (which is only required Technically when you fly out of PK, but they have made it a requirement for TB Screening) from a Government hospital and they issued a certificate which my wife took along with other documents.[/quote]
oh ryt my husband wasnt told that and was given the tb test strait away ;/

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Ket1 wrote: oh ryt my husband wasnt told that and was given the tb test strait away ;/
Much better, as it was very unexpected for us and there wasn't much time between the appointment and email confirmation. If you already got the TB Certificate, you don't need to worry about Polio Certificate till visa is stamped.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Ket1 wrote:If you are going for TB Certificate, they'll ask you to bring the Polio Certificate along with other documents. If your old TB Certificate is still valid then you'll need it only before you fly out of Pakistan.
i dont understand :( the tb test was expired so my husband went today and had it re done. but he has to do the polio one elsewere but people r sayin he dusnt have to do that, its just the tb one for the application and then both wen the visa is actually granted and he has to travel?[/quote]

This is a recent change, when we booked the appointment for TB Screening the email mentioned you'll need to bring Polio Certificate along with your passport etc. So yes we had to get the Polio certificate (which is only required Technically when you fly out of PK, but they have made it a requirement for TB Screening) from a Government hospital and they issued a certificate which my wife took along with other documents.[/quote]
oh ryt my husband wasnt told that and was given the tb test strait away ;/[/quote]

My wife had her TB test from mirpur about 3 weeks ago and they did not ask her for a polio test. But it's definitely not part of the UKVI requirement

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:17 pm

alil2014 wrote: My wife had her TB test from mirpur about 3 weeks ago and they did not ask her for a polio test. But it's definitely not part of the UKVI requirement

The email had the following section:

Requirements for test:

Three Latest passport size pictures not older than 6 months (with any back ground) Original Passport + Copy Bank Deposit slip If you have already taken test, please bring old certificate(s) as well Please bring the address and contact details of place you will be staying in UK You are requested to please bring your valid Polio vaccination certificate at time of your appointment.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Ket1 wrote:guys does the latest payslip and bank statemt have to b within 28 days of the online application or the day where you go and submit the papers? as i get paid weekly, my last pay day was 29 august and I am going to be in pak before the next one but was planing to submit around the 29th september?
Your last payslip should be no older than 28 days from submitting the paperwork at the visa application centre NOT the online date.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:22 pm

alil2014 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:guys does the latest payslip and bank statemt have to b within 28 days of the online application or the day where you go and submit the papers? as i get paid weekly, my last pay day was 29 august and I am going to be in pak before the next one but was planing to submit around the 29th september?
Your last payslip should be no older than 28 days from submitting the paperwork at the visa application centre NOT the online date.
oh god :( im alredy gna b abroad by the time that comes, last chance is to submit it a day before 27 days old :(

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:23 pm

alil2014 wrote:
If your last payslip is going to be on the 28/08/14 then you will need to apply on or before 25/09/14. Which would be within the 28 day period

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:35 pm

alil2014 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:
If your last payslip is going to be on the 28/08/14 then you will need to apply on or before 25/09/14. Which would be within the 28 day period
Sorry I meant if your last payslip is on 29/08/14 you would need to apply before 25/09/14 to fall within 28 day limit.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Your last payslip should be no older than 28 days from submitting the paperwork at the visa application centre NOT the online date.[/quote]

If your last payslip is going to be on the 28/08/14 then you will need to apply on or before 25/09/14. Which would be within the 28 day period[/quote]

Sorry I meant if your last payslip is on 29/08/14 you would need to apply before 25/09/14 to fall within 28 day limit.[/quote]
Applyin on 25 wud stil b within in ryt?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Ket1 wrote:Your last payslip should be no older than 28 days from submitting the paperwork at the visa application centre NOT the online date.
If your last payslip is going to be on the 28/08/14 then you will need to apply on or before 25/09/14. Which would be within the 28 day period[/quote]

Sorry I meant if your last payslip is on 29/08/14 you would need to apply before 25/09/14 to fall within 28 day limit.[/quote]
Applyin on 25 wud stil b within in ryt?[/quote]

The 25th would technically be the 28th day since your last payslip and your last date to submit but if possible try and submit a day or two earlier.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:08 pm

sami3 wrote:@ Arslan is that true that they are not accepting calling cards anymore :( i have exchanged only a few emails with my wife like maybe 10 or 12 in 4 months period in which we have discussed about internet issues and weak signals in Pakistan. The rest is only calling cards.

it makes me really worried now :( :?:

Do not send calling cards as they do not accept These anymore as it does not prove any call logs taken or recieved .i know people who have been rejectes for Sending calling cards
[/quote]

Yes my cousin sister was rejected only because she gave calling cards the eco argued that These cards could have been collected By anyone.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:12 pm

the_silk_route wrote:It is best to avoid submitting calling cards with your application as there's no proof of who used the card and where the calls were made to.

Subsisting relationship proof is one of the major things they look at after the financial aspect, so it is best to get this part of your application correct without any gaps/confusion.

I submitted the following:

1) Lycamobile call logs since coming back after getting married. Call logs included my telephone number, wife's telephone number, date called, time called, duration of call, type of call, amount of top-up credit used in the call.
We called each other everyday for at least 3 hours, and my call log printouts from Lycamobile were around 65 pages.

2) Signed letter from Lycamobile head office with my name, address, telephone number, customer number, sim card number, date of joining Lycamobile. This was to prove that the Number used to make the calls was actually mine, and confirmed all details. Singed and stamped my senior manager at Lycamobile.

3) Offical Warid letter stating my wife's name, address, telephone number and date joined. This was to prove that the number is hers, registered on her name and that the Lycamobile calls from the UK were actually to my wife.

4) Money slips. I sent around £500 per month to my wife for her living costs. I included all the slips from the UK centre, and the centre where collection was made. The slips ALL contained my address, wife's address, my telephone number, wife's telephone number, names, amount, relationship status and so on.

5) Travel tickets. I visited in January 2014, and included all tickets, booking details, boarding pass, e-ticket, flight plan and so on.

My contact section was SUBSTANTIAL, but it is all necessary and true. :wink:
Best this to use is skype this is also in the notes of the application form if you have a Look at it i think its the financial requirement form at the back it gives an example ofhow u stay in touch and an example they gave is skype.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:18 pm

soon as you have paid your application fee, I guess your time starts ticking from there on.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Can someone kindly post the link where it says the cannot be older than 28 days

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:33 pm

Ket1 wrote:Can someone kindly post the link where it says the cannot be older than 28 days
try this

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _FM_SE.pdf

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Ket1 wrote:Can someone kindly post the link where it says the cannot be older than 28 days
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... rement.pdf

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Ket1
Polio test not required, my husband obtained a TB certificate on the 10th September 2014 without any mention of Polio. Yes 28days they apparently strict on so hopefully in sha allah you are able to submit without waiting too long and evidence not more older than 28 days.

Tallojani
Thanks - I picked up on this because my paperwork was ready to submit as of 1st September 2014 but then waited for my last bank statement orginal before I could submit 15 days delay by the time it came and I posted to Pakistan.

Blitheringking
I am pretty sure you can re arrange Gerry appointment, Well I sent all docs by dad to Pakistan then waited for my last bank statement to come through and sent by fedex recorded delivery cost me £53.00 just to send 1 bank statement to Pakistan but it got there on the 4th day when they promised 5 days given the Islamabad disruption so was happy in the end. Everything has to be original and within 28days.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:46 pm

Ket1 wrote:
networkers wrote:
r

My husband did his TB test 1 month ago and was told that he has to also do the polio test and give that to ECO aswel just ti be on safe Side he has done it, but uve heard that this also is à must now and needa to be done. But im not sure. So we r submitting Both .

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Thank you everyone
U guys r amaizing if it wasn't for u i would be so lost
I have had to change my ticket n submitting 24th as las payslip is 29 august so insallah wil b ok. I wil be gone ina few days and wil meseg u all before i leave x