ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tallojani

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by tallojani » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:58 am

Sannnnnnn wrote:Hi, No I have not called them. Do u think I should try n call. It's just that from what a lot of people have said on this forum who having tried calling I did not think there was much point. Can you please give me the number to call. I might just give it a go. Also I do meet the threshold but messed up on the evidential documentation pretty bad I think. Not my fault though my solicitor insisted it was not nesassary. Basically I have 2 jobs and one of the salaries is not paid in account. Tax etc is deducted as normal but it is paid cash in hand.
you are amongst one of many people who are on hold due to financial requirements not being met. Most of them argue they have met financial requirements because they earn over the minimum threshold but they still get put on hold then refuse (in most cases), all because they have not provided the evidence to prove it.

Saying you earn is different to proving you earn.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:29 am

king2be98 wrote:Re: Calling cards.

If you are of the modern age where you met your spouse long before the wedding then you'll need to have evidence of communication and the best way to do that is call records or web messenger screenshot/logs.

If however you have a marriage where you meet your spouse for the first time the day you get married, proof of subsistence is not required.

Thanks very much for clarifying this for me.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:42 am

Sannnnnnn wrote:It's ok U won't to know. My mp has emailed them over 5 times they just don't reply to him too
If they are not replying to his emails then ask him to ring them.

Check this out
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure

they have clearly mentioned that you can contact your MP. Also send them a complaint.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:38 am

alil2014 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:Your last payslip should be no older than 28 days from submitting the paperwork at the visa application centre NOT the online date.
If your last payslip is going to be on the 28/08/14 then you will need to apply on or before 25/09/14. Which would be within the 28 day period
Sorry I meant if your last payslip is on 29/08/14 you would need to apply before 25/09/14 to fall within 28 day limit.[/quote]
Applyin on 25 wud stil b within in ryt?[/quote]

The 25th would technically be the 28th day since your last payslip and your last date to submit but if possible try and submit a day or two earlier.[/quote]
Salam,
My wife applied for the spouse settlement visa yesterday(15/09/2014).I have just come across this forum and particularly this post.I wasn't a ware that there is 28 days limit for pay slips and bank statement.As my salary normally comes into my bank account on 7th of each month.The last payslip included with the application was on 07/08/2014.So its well over the 28 day period.Can i submit the payslip and bank statement after i ahve submitted my application.
Thanks

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:44 am

My wife applied for the spouse settlement visa yesterday(15/09/2014).I have just come across this forum and particularly this post.I wasn't a ware that there is 28 days limit for pay slips and bank statement.As my salary normally comes into my bank account on 7th of each month.The last payslip included with the application was on 07/08/2014.So its well over the 28 day period.Can i submit the payslip and bank statement after i ahve submitted my application.
Thanks

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:44 am

khan2013 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:Your last payslip should be no older than 28 days from submitting the paperwork at the visa application centre NOT the online date.
If your last payslip is going to be on the 28/08/14 then you will need to apply on or before 25/09/14. Which would be within the 28 day period
Sorry I meant if your last payslip is on 29/08/14 you would need to apply before 25/09/14 to fall within 28 day limit.
Applyin on 25 wud stil b within in ryt?[/quote]

The 25th would technically be the 28th day since your last payslip and your last date to submit but if possible try and submit a day or two earlier.[/quote]
Salam,
Thanks[/quote]

You can just pray and hope the ECO will ask you for the extra payslip and bank statements when it comes to making the decision.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:46 am

Guys uno for the application we have to also for a copy of everythng aswel as original. Does this include my husbands pasport also and th online application ? Do i need to give them a copy of them to aswel as th original? Thanks in advance
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:59 am

Ket1,

You need to submit a file with all originals, and a 2nd file with photocopies of everything in the 1st original file.
I'd say everything, absolutely everything which will be submitted with the original file, should be photocopied.

The last thing you want to happen, is for you to turn up, and then find out that they send you back out to go and get things photocopied, it's a real headache to rush around photocopying things at the last minute and then rearranging everything.

Also, photocopy all wedding photos and submit those along with the photocopy file too.

It is also best to photocopy everything for a 3rd time, so you can also keep a file of all photocopies for your own reference too.

Hope that helps. :wink:

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:01 pm

@Sannnnn u should defiantly give them a call explain u have been waiting 14 months without an answer, ask if they require more documents Hun, the number is 01243 218119 ring them anytime between 4am- 12pm uk time as they are open Pak time (8am-4pm and the times in uk are as above, I would also advise u to send an email to complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk to explain your situation to them, this is something I was told by my solicitor to do.

I'm sure someone mentioned the longer someone has waited is 8 months well that's incorrect We have been waiting 9 months and my husband's application is not on hold this is the information they have gave me and my MP.

@ket1 yes Hun copy everything as u will have to there, I made 2 copies kept one in England (Also put on hard drive) and 1 copy I gave Gerry centre with the original documents, they also need copies of the passport Hun so copy them.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Ket1 wrote:Guys uno for the application we have to also for a copy of everythng aswel as original. Does this include my husbands pasport also and th online application ? Do i need to give them a copy of them to aswel as th original? Thanks in advance
I photocopied everything for my wife's application which was submitted on Monday (25/09/14). However they did not need a copy of the vaf4a and appendix 2 but everything else was submitted including passport photocopies and call logs. But I would advise you to photocopy everything and let the people at visa application centre take what copies they need for peace of mind.

Had clipped sections together In following way: Applicant documents, sponsor documents, financial documents, housing documents & proof of relationship documents. They were checked against there checklist and were put into an envelope with each section clipped together in the the method I had originally sent them.

My wife also asked about visa processing times and she was told that all applications that were on hold were being processed in date order but new applications are still being processed too.

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:20 pm

I will speak to mp about complaining about it taking so long, I'm kind of worried that complaining might result in a definite refusal. Don't really know what to do. Just hoping Allah Paak finishes this long suffering now

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:26 pm

I understand you have been waiting for long and apologise for any
inconveniences. We have received a response from the decision making
centre, following your request for information on the current status of
your visa application states that your application in queue to be assessed
by Entry Clearance Officer .... I just got mail today

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:I will speak to mp about complaining about it taking so long, I'm kind of worried that complaining might result in a definite refusal. Don't really know what to do. Just hoping Allah Paak finishes this long suffering now
It's just an email u send and they reply within 20 working days I sent mine on 5th of this month, it's just a complaints email about their procedure and that u have been waiting so long but I would advise u if u know it's on hold and u know what the reason is try and get that rectified ASAP I mean cash in hand job is ok as long as u are paying ur taxes but did u put that money in an account at any time? And did u get a letter from employer stating u work for them but get paid cash in hand at all? Don't worry I know it's easier said then done but In'Shaa'Allah Allah tallah will make everything better keep praying Hun, will pray for u too.

TangoMike

Post by TangoMike » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:05 pm

Shaggy000 wrote:I understand you have been waiting for long and apologise for any
inconveniences. We have received a response from the decision making
centre, following your request for information on the current status of
your visa application states that your application in queue to be assessed
by Entry Clearance Officer .... I just got mail today
I got the same reply yesterday. Iv'e had mixed responses from them over the past few weeks.

since June 19th I have been getting the response "a decision in your application has been delayed whilst further enquiries are conducted."

on 5th sept the status changed to "I have tracked the status (GWFxxxxxxx and date of birth
xx/xx/xxxx) and found that there are no current updates"

I obviously became concerned and kept emailing them for an update and yesterday they responded with...
"Further to our escalation to the decision making department, please be advised, your visa application is in queue to be assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer."

Can't believe they are giving us random statements!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:07 pm

thank u so much for replyin guys
i have made 3 sets of documents f0r evrything, a set of oringinals and copies for thm and copies also for me
was just confused about passport but i guess we got nothing to lose by giving it

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:12 pm

@ket1 when u flying? U got everything sorted now?

@tangomike the same with me, the latest one I got was the GWF number I have give them is incorrect when it is correct as I got a response from them 2/3 days ago saying application has been escalated and in queue with ECO, they don't know what they talking about.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi everyone so when we submit the case shall we make photocopies of everything and put then in a seperate file but we do not nees to Photocopy Both the application forms. ?

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:34 pm

arslan123 wrote:Hi everyone so when we submit the case shall we make photocopies of everything and put then in a seperate file but we do not nees to Photocopy Both the application forms. ?
Yes, provide a copy of everything you are submitting. I'll say take the copy of the form as well. Though they returned the copy of form and appendix 2 when my wife submitted it recently.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:14 pm

networkers wrote:
arslan123 wrote:Hi everyone so when we submit the case shall we make photocopies of everything and put then in a seperate file but we do not nees to Photocopy Both the application forms. ?
Yes, provide a copy of everything you are submitting. I'll say take the copy of the form as well. Though they returned the copy of form and appendix 2 when my wife submitted it recently.
Do they take all the Copies aswel.. and why do they need copies?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Have faith wrote:@ket1 when u flying? U got everything sorted now?

@tangomike the same with me, the latest one I got was the GWF number I have give them is incorrect when it is correct as I got a response from them 2/3 days ago saying application has been escalated and in queue with ECO, they don't know what they talking about.
Inshallah in 6 days and yes alhamdullilah after a week of being refused i have managed to pull it togetha
Guys besides my husbands ni card n pasport he doesn't need to take anythng else ryt? Of couse besides the paperwork

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Ket1 wrote:

Inshallah in 6 days and yes alhamdullilah after a week of being refused i have managed to pull it togetha
Guys besides my husbands ni card n pasport he doesn't need to take anythng else ryt? Of couse besides the paperwork
Hi ket 1 i fink myn n urz was refused n da sme da myn was n da 29th n today is a week from when my husband collected it .. I was too busy with all th appeal stuff to kum onto this forum n write anythung .. Allah kniwz whats best n inshaalh when u submit this time the out cme will b good news .x
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

asif_sharif
Member of Standing

Post by asif_sharif » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:54 pm

the_silk_route wrote:It is best to avoid submitting calling cards with your application as there's no proof of who used the card and where the calls were made to.

Subsisting relationship proof is one of the major things they look at after the financial aspect, so it is best to get this part of your application correct without any gaps/confusion.

I submitted the following:

2) Signed letter from Lycamobile head office with my name, address, telephone number, customer number, sim card number, date of joining Lycamobile. This was to prove that the Number used to make the calls was actually mine, and confirmed all details. Singed and stamped my senior manager at Lycamobile.
lol i have about 60 70 pages of lyca call logs as well how did you go about getting a signed letter and was there a charge for this ?
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:
Ket1 wrote:

Hi ket 1 i fink myn n urz was refused n da sme da myn was n da 29th n today is a week from when my husband collected it .. I was too busy with all th appeal stuff to kum onto this forum n write anythung .. Allah kniwz whats best n inshaalh when u submit this time the out cme will b good news .x
Im realy sory to hear that :( i can imagine the pain u must b feeling /( yh mine was refused initially on 28 august . Thank u so much i also wish u luck n rely prey ur appeal is successful. Why did thy refuse n on what basis wil u b re appealing if u dont mind me asking

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi ket 1 i fink myn n urz was refused n da sme da myn was n da 29th n today is a week from when my husband collected it .. I was too busy with all th appeal stuff to kum onto this forum n write anythung .. Allah kniwz whats best n inshaalh when u submit this time the out cme will b good news .x[/quote]

Im realy sory to hear that :( i can imagine the pain u must b feeling /( yh mine was refused initially on 28 august . Thank u so much i also wish u luck n rely prey ur appeal is successful. Why did thy refuse n on what basis wil u b re appealing if u dont mind me asking[/quote]

This was my second application too :( they refused it because i was getting paid cash in hand my statments did not match my payslips. My solicitor wrote letter n stuff to say shes geting cash in hand. Bla bla so thats why its bot correlating but. It still got refused .. The reason that i am appelaing is becuae i was still geting paid cash in hand i habe now spoken to my employer ti start direct debit so he will start doing that inshallah and then i will need 6 montha slips n statments to prove that my wage is going in by direct debit ao i thougjt in the mean time lets just appeal.. allah knows best.x
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

asif_sharif
Member of Standing

Post by asif_sharif » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:18 pm

don't think ill be seeing my wife till the new year now :cry:
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017