ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sami3

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:33 pm

Have faith wrote:@sami3 I got the same email today and thank god coz my husband was going to go the Gerry centre tomorrow.

Dear Customer,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
Regards,

I sent them an email last weeks asking for a update on my application, I mentioned it has been over 9 months and I haven't heard anything, they said they have escalated my case and will get back to me in 5 working days, they got back to me today (today was 5th working day) just waiting for a call and a positive response, In'Shaa'Allah soon, waited too long already.

Does anyone know after how many days they contact us after this email???

Please remember me in ur Duas brothers and sisters, Jazaka'Allah khair
My wife was also going tomorrow :) lol
inshAllah it will be a good news for us. Eid holidays are also starting next week. I don't know how long should we wait or just go and ask them directly?? :? :? :?

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Shaggy000 wrote:Plz send email address ..
Noone has any direct email address where you can contact them. You need to send them an email here https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:02 pm

Have faith and sami..Best of luck ..and let us know abt the Results ...

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:03 pm

Thanks asim khan will do soon as I know, remember me in ur Duas please.

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

Click on the link and follow the procedure, it will take u to the free email procedure then email them.

@sami3 personally I would wait till next week after eid, if eid in on sat/sun they will be closed Monday also coz they close for 3 days. So In'Shaa'Allah after that will send hubby.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:34 pm

sami3 wrote:
Safikazmi12 wrote:
raholptl wrote:Can anyone please tell do I need to send origunal nikkah naman with marriage certificate. Or do they accept a copy?
N,u should send orginal urdu nika nama plus english Translated certified attested by foreign office both documents. And Nadra computerized Nikah nama issued by local union council.
Saif Did you receive this email before the call? What does it really mean??? any thoughts???

Dear Customer,

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi
Yes exactly same email i received in 23 sep morning and afternoon 3:00pm Gerry contacted for documents collection
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:44 pm

@Safikazmi12 hope it's the same for me And sami3, I got the email at 7:58am, my husband hadn't had a call yet but hopefully very soon with a positive response, remember in ur Duas please thanks

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:34 pm

alil2014 wrote:
sophia20 wrote:Guys I need help!!!!
Our documents still haven't been returned to us even after we withdrew our application. I'm thinking we'll never get them back at this rate and we plan to reapply in a few months time. He's been to gerrys, and they don't have anything so he says.
Should I just get my husband to redo everything?!? I don't think he photocopied everything at the time.
Can I use as photocopy of the nikka nama?!?
Can I get the marriage certificate from the union council again?
And what about the English test?!?
What should I do?!? :?
Were you not given 2 copies of the nikanamah; one each for both husband and wife?
If not you can get copy of nikah namah from your local Union council if from mainland Pakistan or a copy from mufti if you are from Azad kashmir. Just make sure that the copy is re-stamped with union council stamp(if from mainland Pakistan) or by mufti(if from azad kashmir).

English test certificate not sure. You could asking the issuing board to supply you with a copy of the certificate. Worst case is english test will need to be done again.
Hey thanks for reply...
Yes we were given 2 copies of the nikka nama, i have mine with me. But I'm thinking if I give that in with new application what if I don't get that back either!?
OK thanks I'm gonna get husband to get a stamped copy of the nikka nama from union council. Hope they accept it!!!
Do they accept copy's of the English test?!? I'm soo worried now!

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Does anyone know if the results for the city and guilds English test can be viewed online?!?
Thanks!

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:13 pm

Thanx Allah my husband got call from gerrys nd he will collect passport
Insha Allah he will grant visa we are waiting for last 16 months
Please pray for us

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:19 pm

Sahar.ali22 wrote:Thanx Allah my husband got call from gerrys nd he will collect passport
Insha Allah he will grant visa we are waiting for last 16 months
Please pray for us
Dont worry sister inshaAllah ur husband will get visa..
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:22 pm

sami3 wrote:
Have faith wrote:@sami3 I got the same email today and thank god coz my husband was going to go the Gerry centre tomorrow.

Dear Customer,

Regards,

I sent them an email last weeks asking for a update on my application, I mentioned it has been over 9 months and I haven't heard anything, they said they have escalated my case and will get back to me in 5 working days, they got back to me today (today was 5th working day) just waiting for a call and a positive response, In'Shaa'Allah soon, waited too long already.

Does anyone know after how many days they contact us after this email???

Please remember me in ur Duas brothers and sisters, Jazaka'Allah khair
My wife was also going tomorrow :) lol
inshAllah it will be a good news for us. Eid holidays are also starting next week. I don't know how long should we wait or just go and ask them directly?? :? :? :?

MashaAllah sami & have faith u got same emails.. it means u both will get visa very soon IA.. pls remember me also in ur best dua..
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:23 pm

@Sahar.ali22 when is your husband going? In'Shaa'Allah he will get the visa. Do let us know as soon as u know.

Phaara In'Shaa'Allah u will get a response soon and a good one too.

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:26 pm

My husband going tomorrow morning phaara and have faith

Insha Allah all those people they are waiting they will get good news soon

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Sahar.ali22 good luck all, all the best.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:41 pm

sami3 wrote:
Noone has any direct email address where you can contact them. You need to send them an email here https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
Good to see that Conclusion to an Application, SO They made decision with out an interview? As far i am Aware you mention that your wife took ETS? INSHA ALLAH your wife will get it.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:43 pm

zeeh wrote:
sami3 wrote:
Good to see that Conclusion to an Application, SO They made decision with out an interview? As far i am Aware you mention that your wife took ETS? INSHA ALLAH your wife will get it.
Yes she took ETS. I guess they only interviewed in the start but not doing it anymore. Please pray for me.

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:52 pm

My wife will be going to submit her documents next week can anyone please tell if they allow to go someone else in the gerry fedex office with my wife?

Thanks

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:05 pm

raholptl wrote:My wife will be going to submit her documents next week can anyone please tell if they allow to go someone else in the gerry fedex office with my wife?

Thanks
noone is allowed except the applicant

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:08 pm

Asim khan wrote:Have faith and sami..Best of luck ..and let us know abt the Results ...

inshAllah bro.

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Will do Asim khan

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:19 pm

sami3 wrote:
Asim khan wrote:Have faith and sami..Best of luck ..and let us know abt the Results ...

inshAllah bro.
Let me know as my wife did ETS so i dont need to worry this time wasting interview and so on. :D
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

mooty

Post by mooty » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:36 pm

Speaking of all this language test saga. Can I ask if someone used their Master's degree to obtain the English language test exemption from Pakistan via UK NARIC
I did the Statement of Compatibility from UK NARIC for my Wif'es M.A. Degree from Pakistan. As per their evaluation it's equal to UK Standard Bachelor degree. In addition to that I obtained the Letter from her University that the medium of instruction during her study was in English. I am waiting for the outcome of her visa application from June. It's waiting to be assessed by the case worker. :(

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:26 pm

Can someone tell me, how long does an appeal take to get the visa

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:32 pm

AMRKHN wrote:Can someone tell me, how long does an appeal take to get the visa
have got refusal letter what is reason? it will take up to six months

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:34 pm

zeeh wrote:
AMRKHN wrote:Can someone tell me, how long does an appeal take to get the visa
have got refusal letter what is reason? it will take up to six months
Cash in hand wage slip said £400.40 and bank statement said £400 deposited,

Just cuz of that 40p I'm screwed