ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zeeh
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by zeeh » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:39 pm

mooty wrote:Speaking of all this language test saga. Can I ask if someone used their Master's degree to obtain the English language test exemption from Pakistan via UK NARIC
I did the Statement of Compatibility from UK NARIC for my Wif'es M.A. Degree from Pakistan. As per their evaluation it's equal to UK Standard Bachelor degree. In addition to that I obtained the Letter from her University that the medium of instruction during her study was in English. I am waiting for the outcome of her visa application from June. It's waiting to be assessed by the case worker. :(
i remember when you was going to apply for spouse visa you put this question on different forums but most of us applied with A1 course and i suggested you that time go for English course even my wife is holding masters in computing but i did nt want to take this risk, of evaluation. I hope you will get visa dont need to worry but really dont know how things work with evaluation. good luck and update us
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:42 pm

AMRKHN wrote:
zeeh wrote:
AMRKHN wrote:Can someone tell me, how long does an appeal take to get the visa
have got refusal letter what is reason? it will take up to six months
Cash in hand wage slip said £400.40 and bank statement said £400 deposited,

Just cuz of that 40p I'm screwed
some people are lucky and some are nt. someone i know got visa he was in same situation as you.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

MAH_CMMG
Newly Registered

Post by MAH_CMMG » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:20 am

Hi everyone :-) - congratulation to all those who got their visa :-) and I read that quite a few recieved positive emails, best of luck to you guys, inshaAllah will be good news!

Can someone please tell me, the HMRC letter that everyone talks about, what that is? and how to get it? We are going to reapply soon InshaAllah, would be really grateful if anyone can guide on getting this letter :-)

Thank you.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:57 am

MAH_CMMG wrote:Hi everyone :-) - congratulation to all those who got their visa :-) and I read that quite a few recieved positive emails, best of luck to you guys, inshaAllah will be good news!

Can someone please tell me, the HMRC letter that everyone talks about, what that is? and how to get it? We are going to reapply soon InshaAllah, would be really grateful if anyone can guide on getting this letter :-)

Thank you.
Hi,

Call HMRC on 0300 200 3300 and ask them for your Employment History Letter and get it from the year you would like to have.

Hope this helps.

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:23 am

Salaam everyone, my husband has just had a call from Gerry centre to pick his passport up tomorrow between 8am-12pm so he is going tomorrow In'Shaa'Allah please pray we have a positive response and he gets his visa, I will let u know soon as I know. Keep praying please Jazaka'Allah khair

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:54 am

Have faith wrote:Salaam everyone, my husband has just had a call from Gerry centre to pick his passport up tomorrow between 8am-12pm so he is going tomorrow In'Shaa'Allah please pray we have a positive response and he gets his visa, I will let u know soon as I know. Keep praying please Jazaka'Allah khair
Mashallah very quick service yestrdy email n today call thts very good.. Inshallah ur husband will get visa...btw What is ur timeline
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

white pearl
Newly Registered

Post by white pearl » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:56 am

I have been a silent reader of this forum for about 4 months and always found it helpful. I have been waiting for my settlement Visa (wife) for whole 24 weeks, today is the 120th day (Applied on 10 April 2014) and there is no sign of a decision or any clue from the Visa people. They escalated my case almost 12 days ago and from then, I have been receiving an automated message as status from them. The email goes like :

I understand you have been waiting for long and apologize for any inconveniences. We have received a response from the decision making centre, following your request for information on the status of your visa application which states as follows: " The case has been pre-assessed and is now in the queue awaiting assessment by an ECO ". You are requested to be patient and wait for the processing to be completed.
Does anyone have an idea for how long do I have to wait ( As 120 days have already been passed) more and where might be my application ? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:21 am

phaara wrote:
Have faith wrote:Salaam everyone, my husband has just had a call from Gerry centre to pick his passport up tomorrow between 8am-12pm so he is going tomorrow In'Shaa'Allah please pray we have a positive response and he gets his visa, I will let u know soon as I know. Keep praying please Jazaka'Allah khair
Mashallah very quick service yestrdy email n today call thts very good.. Inshallah ur husband will get visa...btw What is ur timeline

Yes my wife received a call this morning and she went to collect the documents today, It has been refused because i didn't give 6 months Bank statements. I only gave for 3 months and they are not satisfied, i also gave P60. I am earning 32k.

Does anyone know if there is a rule for 6 months for Bank statements?

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:28 am

sami3 wrote:
phaara wrote:

Yes my wife received a call this morning and she went to collect the documents today, It has been refused because i didn't give 6 months Bank statements. I only gave for 3 months and they are not satisfied, i also gave P60. I am earning 32k.

Sorry to hear about the refusal. You applied with category A i.e. Full time employment? If so and you said Yes to "Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above,
continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? (Category A)" then you have to show the evidence of this Yes which means 6 months bank statement.

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:29 am

sami3 wrote:
phaara wrote:

Very sorry to hear this.

Yes. Six months payslips and six months bank statements showing the salary going into the account.

Three months payslips/bank statements was pre-9th July 2012.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... rement.pdf

Look at 3.3.5.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:30 am

white pearl wrote: Does anyone have an idea for how long do I have to wait ( As 120 days have already been passed) more and where might be my application ? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

You can contact your MP as you are above 120 days, he might be able to get a better answer from them.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:49 am

Mashallah very quick service yestrdy email n today call thts very good.. Inshallah ur husband will get visa...btw What is ur timeline[/quote]

Does anyone know if there is a rule for 6 months for Bank statements?[/quote]

Very sorry to hear this.

Thanks
Yes. Six months payslips and six months bank statements showing the salary going into the account.

Look at 3.3.5.[/quote]

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:51 am

sami3 wrote:Mashallah very quick service yestrdy email n today call thts very good.. Inshallah ur husband will get visa...btw What is ur timeline

Does anyone know if there is a rule for 6 months for Bank statements?[/quote]

Very sorry to hear this.

Thanks

Look at 3.3.5.[/quote][/quote]

Yes brother 6 month payslip n bank statement both.. Sorry to hear refusal.. May allah make it easier for u n to reunite with ur wife asap IA
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:53 am

phaara wrote:
sami3 wrote:Mashallah very quick service yestrdy email n today call thts very good.. Inshallah ur husband will get visa...btw What is ur timeline

Very sorry to hear this.

Thanks

Look at 3.3.5.[/quote][/quote]

Yes brother 6 month payslip n bank statement both.. Sorry to hear refusal.. May allah make it easier for u n to reunite with ur wife asap IA[/quote]

Thanks. I am cursing myself. How can i ignore this :'( Anyway do you know how long does it take for the appeal? or should i reapply?

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:06 am

sami3 wrote: Thanks. I am cursing myself. How can i ignore this :'( Anyway do you know how long does it take for the appeal? or should i reapply?

Re-apply, appeal won't stand much chances.

MAH_CMMG
Newly Registered

Post by MAH_CMMG » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:11 pm

networkers wrote:
MAH_CMMG wrote:Hi everyone :-) - congratulation to all those who got their visa :-) and I read that quite a few recieved positive emails, best of luck to you guys, inshaAllah will be good news!

Thank you.
Hi,

Call HMRC on 0300 200 3300 and ask them for your Employment History Letter and get it from the year you would like to have.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply. Can I get it just for the past 6months? showing I have paid the tax and employment with the current employer?

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:25 pm

[quote="sami3"
Thanks. I am cursing myself. How can i ignore this :'( Anyway do you know how long does it take for the appeal? or should i reapply?[/quote]

Depending on where it will be heard, appeals can take a year or longer.

Do you have 6 payslips/bank statements predating the application?

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Very sorry to hear this.

Look at 3.3.5.[/quote]

but this document was published in July 2014??? we applied on 20/01...

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:34 pm

sami3 wrote:Very sorry to hear this.

Look at 3.3.5.
but this document was published in July 2014??? we applied on 20/01...[/quote]

Don't worry about the date on the document, I am sure the older version would say the same thing. Aren't you the guy who earns £32K a year, its such a shame you failed to prove it.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

white pearl
Newly Registered

Post by white pearl » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:40 pm

networkers wrote:
white pearl wrote: Does anyone have an idea for how long do I have to wait ( As 120 days have already been passed) more and where might be my application ? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

You can contact your MP as you are above 120 days, he might be able to get a better answer from them.
What is an "MP" and how to contact him/them ? I have no idea.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:48 pm

Omg sami u made q blunder ..how cud u not know of this one ..i think u should appeal ..becuz 1st step is that bhc will get a copy of ur appeal too ..so if u dont have any problems with ur Bank statements ..just submit it to them ..i am sure the decisión will be over turned if there were no other complication ..u might get a Reply Within a month ..

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Bhc try to Avoid hearing as much as possible ..so if u fill in the form and reason properly ..i dont see Why they wont consider it

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:53 pm

AMRKHN wrote:
zeeh wrote:
AMRKHN wrote:Can someone tell me, how long does an appeal take to get the visa
have got refusal letter what is reason? it will take up to six months
Cash in hand wage slip said £400.40 and bank statement said £400 deposited,

Just cuz of that 40p I'm screwed
U need to be Clear on Weather its a payslip or an invoice ..were u self employed ..invoices r self made and errors like this can be covered ..

Have faith

Post by Have faith » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:41 pm

@phaara I applied on 20/12/2013 now just waiting In'Shaa'Allah a positive response tomorrow. I'm hoping for one remember me in ur Duas please.

@sami3 so sorry to hear that but it is a 6 month bank statement and 6 month pay slips u have to go, don't appeal it u won't stand a chance as they will say u only gave 3 months pay slips. If u re apply u will have a better chance, plus u will already have ur current bank statements and pay slips so just re apply so Sorry to hear bad news.

Please pray for me everyone.

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:13 pm

All the cases which were put on hold last year are being reviewed now due to the home office winning the court case and that means for the people who applied have to wait now due to the backlog. I've given my case in and haven't heard no reply no sms and the tracking service does not work either :/
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15