ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

haseb
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by haseb » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:58 pm

alil2014 wrote:last week i was told my wife's application is delayed pending further enquiries. but today this is the email i received below, inshallah not long to go now:

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and date of birth
xxxxxxxx) and found that your application is currently in progress. Your
visa application centre or the entry clearance officer will contact you
once a decision has been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of
your application.

Though we try our best to complete the visa application process in 15
working days, each application is subject to an individual assessment and
processing times may vary, hence applicants are requested to be patient and
wait for the processing to be completed.
I had been getting that very same email for months, before i got the email this month stating that my wife's visa application had been processed.
My question to everyone here is that, when UKVI have said in their many email replies to our queries regarding status update that the entry clearance officer will contact you once a decision has been made why are we not being contacted by the clearance officer and told of the outcome, prior to our visa application being sent back to the relevant visa application center?

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:11 pm

well well, I cant help with your query because when we applied the online paying facility was not out and my wife had to pay at Gerry's office. I printed everything from here and sent them over with a family friend.[/quote]

Hey thnkx no problem . MAO7 help me with this preety easy way . I was jusy bit nervous as making an app again . I hope this time things works properly .

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:16 pm

umeraali wrote:Girl786

I Completed everything online, paid, made an appointment and then saved my online application as a PDF which it allows you to do. Then as I was in UK, I emailed the PDF online application to my husband via Email in Pakistan who then printed it signed it attached it to the top of bundle and submitted at Gerrys.

Hope that helps! So I suggest you do all your steps save as PDF and maybe go to some Internet Cafe of some sort to use printer and print it off before appointment and sign if your applicant! :)

Hey thnkx alotx . Done with all steps nw ill gt print out tomorrw . I just pray v all sort out with this visas & join our partners soon . InshAllah

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Congratulations to lahore lahore woooow u re soooo lucky one month i just cnt believe mashAllah . I wish u both a very happy married life . Always stay blessed & happy togther . I bet u cnt wait to see ur wify . Anyways best of luck . Tcx

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Hi, can somebody pls answer my question. The company I work for is transferring to a outsourcer. So basically I will be transferred to the outsourcer early next year along with many other people who work for my company. I was hoping to apply for my spouses visa in April, however I am concerned if this will affect our application. Also my payslips will be changing too. I will probably get 2 P60s too 1 from my old employer and one from new. The thing is they keep saying it is just a straight business transfer. My length of employment etc and terms and conditions of employment will remain the same. They have said they will write a letter explaining what has happened with the transfer. Im stressed, What U guys think! I was thinking I could wait 6 months after the transfer then apply for his visa but I will still have 2 P60s as transfer will happen in January. 1 for my current employer and 2nd from the new. I will also have 2 payslips for January making up my salary after the transfer. Help!!!

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Is it compulsory to submit P60.

rizzy
Newly Registered

Post by rizzy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Hi, I'm goning to apply soon for my husband spouse visa in December, going to apply with 2 job, my first job I dnt have p60 as I started that job in May. Would that be a problem if I don't have p60? I going to submit employment letter which states my annual income

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:55 am

umeraali wrote:Lahore_ Lahore EH - OMGG congratulations!!!! You heard within a month if that!! I applied on 15th September 2014!

Have you been emailing them loads? Or did you not chase and they just processed? - What Category did you apply under if you don't mind me asking, was your salary excessively over if salaried employment was it 1 or 2? Please can you put up dour DOCUMENTS list on here of documents submitted!!

25 September 2014 to October 21st 2014 what a timeline!!! wow ma sha allah! SO they are looking at new applications as well as new did even think they would be!

MashaAllah you are lucky dude i wish i would be in Lahore too lol , i applied 2nd Sept 2014 and i am presuming that they are randomly picking up recent cases if they find them perfect lol else those who are waiting for too long already will continue to wait until their standard 12 weeks or 6-8 month time period is over :(
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

lahore_lahore_eh
Newly Registered

Post by lahore_lahore_eh » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:34 am

sorry all that was a typo, i mean to say i applied september 2013 not 2014!! :(

tahirdar311
Newly Registered

Post by tahirdar311 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:37 am

khan2013 wrote:This is the standard e mail,they wouldn't tell you about the outcome of the application.You will soon get call from Gerrys soon and Inshallah the visa will be granted.When did you apply?
i applied at the mid of March, last wed i received this email,.. i think i should go there personally with no more waiting for email. Thanks for kind words !

tahirdar311
Newly Registered

Post by tahirdar311 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:38 am

Asim khan wrote:Tahirdar

If u recieved that email last week then may b u shud call ur visa app centre or go there if possible ..it might be there already
will go afternoon InshaAllah ! :)

tahirdar311
Newly Registered

Post by tahirdar311 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:41 am

kehkashan wrote: Conratulations :) ds s the mail which m waitng for.it cnfrms u that they have processd ur applicatn and have sent back to visa applicatn cntr..soon u ll receiv call frm gerry..if they dnt then go the centr...and collct ur passport.as u have said u recevd ds mail last week i thnk u shud go their and ask them about ur passport..INSHALLAH it will b a positve rspnse
MAY ALLAH G GRANT VISA TO EVRYONE...
Wen did u apply and where did u apply if u dnt mind me askng???
Thanks for your Dua! i applied in mid of march at lahore Gerry's office.

tahirdar311
Newly Registered

Post by tahirdar311 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:18 am

haseb wrote: Walykom salam

On the 16th of this month I got the same email as you and since that day I have been waiting for a call and as of yet I have not heard anything from Islamabad, I am starting to think that they might have sent me the email by mistake. I have shared the email in previous post and I will share it below and is as follows:

Dear Customer,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.
If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi

UK Visas and Immigration is an operational command of the Home Office
i received email on 15 October, if they sent email with your reference number in subject then your application is processed.. but point is when Visa Application Centre will contact us? i will go with receipt tomorrow, lets see what they say. i will share with you guys tomorrow InshaAllah.

haseb
Newly Registered

Post by haseb » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:29 am

tahirdar311 wrote:
haseb wrote: Walykom salam

On the 16th of this month I got the same email as you and since that day I have been waiting for a call and as of yet I have not heard anything from Islamabad, I am starting to think that they might have sent me the email by mistake. I have shared the email in previous post and I will share it below and is as follows:

Dear Customer,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.
If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi

UK Visas and Immigration is an operational command of the Home Office
i received email on 15 October, if they sent email with your reference number in subject then your application is processed.. but point is when Visa Application Centre will contact us? i will go with receipt tomorrow, lets see what they say. i will share with you guys tomorrow InshaAllah.
Assalam alikum tahirdar311,

my friend has got a call today regarding my wife's visa application that it is ready for collection. I would recommend you wait at least 2 more day and Inshallah you will hear from them.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:00 am

alil2014 wrote:last week i was told my wife's application is delayed pending further enquiries. but today this is the email i received below, inshallah not long to go now:

Dear xxxx,

Service.

your application.

My wife applied on15/09/2014 and we got the same e mail first one"delayed" and second one "in progress,further checks".Lets hope they looking at our applications.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:14 am

[quote="haseb
Assalam Alykom tallojani

It's not that simple for me and the visa application is for my wife. My wife is living in Afghanistan, its a long way to Islamabad, my only option is waiting for a call, if i don't get it within this week I may have to call UKVI.[/quote]

Walikum assalam, oh I didn't realise that. did you know there is a form if your wife signs that form then someone else on her behalf could collect her documents.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:16 am

haseb wrote:

Dear xxxx,

Service.

your application.

I had been getting that very same email for months, before i got the email this month stating that my wife's visa application had been processed.
My question to everyone here is that, when UKVI have said in their many email replies to our queries regarding status update that the entry clearance officer will contact you once a decision has been made why are we not being contacted by the clearance officer and told of the outcome, prior to our visa application being sent back to the relevant visa application center?
I guess they just mean once the decision has been concluded you will be contacted, hence by Gerry's.

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:16 am

Hi,

Ali2014 and Khan 2013 us three applied same time. I have heard they don't like applicants who email too much is that true? How often do you guys chase up?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:21 am

Sannnnnnn wrote:Is it compulsory to submit P60.
P60 is optional but pretty much everyone submit their P60, it is helpful.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:23 am

lahore_lahore_eh wrote:sorry all that was a typo, i mean to say i applied september 2013 not 2014!! :(
hahahahahaha :( .

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:24 am

umeraali wrote:Hi,

Ali2014 and Khan 2013 us three applied same time. I have heard they don't like applicants who email too much is that true? How often do you guys chase up?

I applied at almost the same time too. I email them once in two weeks.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:25 am

umeraali wrote:Hi,

Thats not true.They are there as customer support staff,not as actually ECO i guess.Taking 885 pounds at least they should provide some sort of customer service.I them once a week.I might e mail them after 2 weeks,just to see what they up to..

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:25 am

tallojani wrote:
lahore_lahore_eh wrote:sorry all that was a typo, i mean to say i applied september 2013 not 2014!! :(
Tallojani I liked what you said before :p

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:27 am

tallojani wrote:
LOLLS....Back to reality guys.Congrats anyway..and have blessed life.

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:00 am

Lahore Lahore aa Man u played with our feelings ..i did think for a second may b its last year September ..lol and i was right ...jheeez my six sense doesnt seem to dissapoint me