ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

roger354

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by roger354 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:48 pm

tallojani wrote:
roger354 wrote:hello guys my last payslip is from oct 28 and the pay is shown on my bank statement dated 10 november would that be ok or should i submit my latest payslip dated 26 november(but i dont have the corresponding bank statement showing the money going into my account yet?)
If you use 28 October payslip then be prepared for a refusal (as recently evident by us a couple of people got refused on it). Use 26 Nov payslip with corresponding bank statement, when will the money be in your account for that payslip?
Next statement will come on 20 december but the money is already deposited in my account for november payslip
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:02 pm

roger354 wrote:
tallojani wrote:
roger354 wrote:hello guys my last payslip is from oct 28 and the pay is shown on my bank statement dated 10 november would that be ok or should i submit my latest payslip dated 26 november(but i dont have the corresponding bank statement showing the money going into my account yet?)
If you use 28 October payslip then be prepared for a refusal (as recently evident by us a couple of people got refused on it). Use 26 Nov payslip with corresponding bank statement, when will the money be in your account for that payslip?
Next statement will come on 20 december
If the money is already in your accout for 26 Nov payslip then all you need to is the following:
Attend your bank, ask them to print a statement, get it signed by bank manager to confirm the balance, your address and account number, get the letter signed and stamped by the issuer.
Last edited by tallojani on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:04 pm

tallojani wrote:When will the money get to your account for your 26 Nov payslip? Surely the money is not going to take that long to get into your account.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:05 pm

tallojani wrote:When will the money get to your account for your 26 Nov payslip? Surely the money is not going to take that long to get into your account.
money is deposited in my account already

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Asim khan wrote:Guyss

Oct stats are here for Islamabad and they are friggin alarming

60 days ...7%
90 days....16%
120 days...22%

So there is no 10.days, no 15 days ..no 30 days any more..this is worse than Afghanistan ..we r so doomed..
i just checked India ..hyderabad ..and they are 100% in 60 days ..this is bulll ..

thats a joke look at their oct stats for khi bullshit i have no hope left of hearing anything sooner now...total crap why are we all being treated like this...just bcz of few bad people geniune couples and families are torn apart.,.,is there any to ask them whyyyy? i feel disgusting at the moment
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:56 pm

kehkashan wrote:slam all
finally i have received ths mail today..

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.
If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

thanx to Allah...i ve been waitng long
ppppppppppppplllllllllllzzzzzzzz do duaaa for me..
m gona collect my passport on tuesday INSHALLAH wd gud news
dnt forgt to dua for me.. i really need it veerryy much

INSHALLAH it will be a positv outcme
may ALLAH G grant visa to all of us sooonn AMEEN SUMAMEEN

Ahhhh MashaAllah this has made my day!! Sooo happy for you. In Sha Allah praying for you its all good news. Just relax now ok decision been made relax and keep on praying.
Let us know how you get on.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Applied 26th of November 2014
Forwarded to Islamabad 26th of November 2014
Application recieved in Islamabad 27th of November 2014
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Applied 26th of November 2014
Forwarded to Islamabad 26th of November 2014
Application received in Islamabad 27th of November 2014
I know its only been two days since my husband has given his application but I hope I get a reply sooner then 24 weeks, I also received an email today saying that even though it says on the website that a decision will be made within 12 weeks please allow 24 weeks.

Ahmadshah
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmadshah » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:21 pm

humawakas2014 wrote:Hi guys

Applied on 30th june. I escalated the case earlier in the month as they were not providing me tracking info I have also contacted my mp. I decided to do another track of my spouse visa through email and I have got this response:

"and found that the application has been referred to another
authority for enquiries or a final decision. Your visa application centre
or the entry clearance officer (ECO) will contact you once a decision has
been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of your application. "

Has anyone else had this response? Would love it if someone could shed some light on this
Salam just Recieved same e mail today I applied on 22th may 2014 I hope we get our visas soon in shaa Allah

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Applied from Mirpur on the 26/11/14
application forwarded to Islamabad on the 26/11/14
Application received in Islamabad on the 27/11/14

I Received an email today on the 27/11/14 saying that although it says on the website a decision is made in 12 weeks there is delays and expect a reply within 24 weeks.

I hope its a lot sooner than that, my mate applied end of August 2014 and the visa was granted early November

I hope its granted soon. Inshallah

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:43 pm

What was ur mate's exact time scale what dates he aplied and waht date he received back?
Sugarplum786 wrote:Applied from Mirpur on the 26/11/14
application forwarded to Islamabad on the 26/11/14
Application received in Islamabad on the 27/11/14

I Received an email today on the 27/11/14 saying that although it says on the website a decision is made in 12 weeks there is delays and expect a reply within 24 weeks.

I hope its a lot sooner than that, my mate applied end of August 2014 and the visa was granted early November

I hope its granted soon. Inshallah

cd500
Newly Registered

Post by cd500 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:59 pm

Aslamoalakum dear brothers and sisters
I'v been following this forum for the past few months now. Having noticed Mashallah its been very useful to many people. :D

Just wanted to share with you all that I applied for my wifes visa early in July 2014 from Mirpur so its been about 4 months and I applied as employed with 2 jobs which both were part time and permanent and I just met the threshold about £35.00 over the £18.600 I provided all the relevant documentation as requested such as bank statements for the past 6months, Sponsorship declaration signed and dated by solicitor, letter from both employers confirming status of my 2 jobs, Alhamdolilah (I was employed by my Council and also had a part time job in private sector both permanent and both I was paying tax and NI for). Property Inspection letter, Mobile statements and vouchers, Land registry, Nikah Namah Photographs of me and my wife during and after wedding.
My timeline :
17-07-2014 - applied at Mirpur
19-07-2014 - Wife interviewed and Biometrics, fingerprints taken etc
Sent numerous emails and in the waiting process this is at what stage my application is at... People who applied after us I know off got their visa's granted within a month or two. But we are still awaiting to hear news.

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry service.

With regard to your query, we are now escalating the matter to the relevant department for an investigation. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as a resolution has been issued. Your patience is appreciated.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select appropriate country, click next and then select 'E-Mail form' and complete as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day. I have transferred within the council and landed with a full time and permanent position and now still having two jobs I exceed the thresh hold It now comes to £21,642 or something and still both are permanent.

My question to you guys is should I tell them I have changed my job etc or should I wait? Also I had given the visa people my previous job with the councils details but did not tell the manager during the time employed as she was Teresa may part two very nasty towards Pakistani muslims :(

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:57 pm

ununun wrote:

Hi Abdul

Thanks for that, im confused now myself

I own all of the shares in my company, im employed as a director taking a monthly salary and dividends.

In your view should i be putting everything under Cat F then?

The reason i ask is ive asked 3 solicitors - 2 of them said cat a and cat f and 1 said just cat F

Id much appreciate if you can help

Also Evidence of registration with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House - Company reg certificate is enough for this right?

Thanks
i applied under cat F, i am also the only shareholder, director, and the only employee of the company.

ask a few more immigration solicters and see what opinion there take.
and show the list of documents which is required in the list there have supplied
its a long list, so i wont repeat here as its all in that financial document on the ukba website.

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Hi all,
People are waiting for a long time for their visas to be processed. please guys everyone send a complaint email on this email address complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk . there is no point discussing and crying on this forum if it is taking too long to process ur applications. it is really important to log a complaint if it is taking too long.

Thanks

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:55 pm

Salam all, just a quick question really. After how long has everyone got a emailed reply from UKVI, when emailed from the contact form page on the UKVI website? its been over a week for me and no response to the email i sent them. Any reply appreciated.

Regards:
Ibz
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:12 am

Ibbzy wrote:Salam all, just a quick question really. After how long has everyone got a emailed reply from UKVI, when emailed from the contact form page on the UKVI website? its been over a week for me and no response to the email i sent them. Any reply appreciated.

Regards:
Ibz
W.A.Salaam,

Usually within one two days, I'll suggest to contact them again.

Thanks,

Networkers!

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:57 am

rudey786 wrote:

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.
If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Ahhhh MashaAllah this has made my day!! Sooo happy for you. In Sha Allah praying for you its all good news. Just relax now ok decision been made relax and keep on praying.
Thnku for ur kind wrds..m so nrvs right now
I ll go today for the collctn..just need prayrs that its a positv outcme..INSHALLAH..
will let u knw all the outcme.
INSHALLAH visa z grantd

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:39 am

kehkashan wrote:
rudey786 wrote:

Thnku for ur kind wrds..m so nrvs right now
I ll go today for the collctn..just need prayrs that its a positv outcme..INSHALLAH..
will let u knw all the outcme.
INSHALLAH visa z grantd
Gud luck ;) waiting for u to give us some gud news inshallah!
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:59 am

ALHUMDULILLAH ALHUMDULILLAH
visa z granteddd
feeeling sssssssssooooooooooooooooo happpy right now
thnx evryone for ur kind wrds and support...
just trust in ALLAH
all of u will b paid for ur patience

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:09 am

kehkashan wrote:ALHUMDULILLAH ALHUMDULILLAH
visa z granteddd
just trust in ALLAH
Yay :))) i am totally over th moon for u!! U honestly dserved it!! Its a horrible pain of waiting for sumthng only not to gt it. Congrats sweeti all the best for ur future please continue to prey for th rest of us xx
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:44 am

visa z granteddd
just trust in ALLAH
MASHA'ALLAH, congrats.. Stay blessed.

th3

Post by th3 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:27 am

visa z granteddd
just trust in ALLAH
First of all... HEAVY congratz!! I really couldn't be happier.

Secondly, I too, have received that email. Today.

But I am going PK on Monday anyway, so I'll be going for collection on Tuesday myself.
Pray for me please :|
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:35 am

th3 wrote:
visa z granteddd
just trust in ALLAH
First of all... HEAVY congratz!! I really couldn't be happier.

Secondly, I too, have received that email. Today.

But I am going PK on Monday anyway, so I'll be going for collection on Tuesday myself.
Pray for me please :|
Thnkuuu so much..INSHALLAH its gna b positv outcme fr u too
just b positv evryyyone..
INSHALLAH u gnna get reward for ur patience

zee09

Post by zee09 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:53 am

for the past month, my satus from them after repeated escalations are:

Please be informed that initial pre assessment has been completed. Your
application is in Entry Clearance Officer’s queue for further assessment
and checks/enquiries.

Looks like thats a VERY BIG queue :(
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

Nm.123

Post by Nm.123 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:06 am

visa z granteddd
just trust in ALLAH
Mashallah i was waiting for this day for u I knew it would be good news for you im over the moon honestly you deserve it!!!! Hope the rest of us get good news soon inshallah ive been waiting since 2012..