ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

salma123aslam

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by salma123aslam » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Ibbzy wrote:Shreen, the ECM reviewed it and decided to uphold the refusal, so now have to wait for a date for appeal. I am thinking why refuse even when HMRC have given letters confirming employment? Next step is to reapply.
First of all im sorry to hear about your refusal, I was also rufused early this month and have put in an appeal on the 16th February.

From what I can understand is your appeal application has been refused in review process, im I right?

Does this mean they are going to send your case to court.
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Yes salmanyou are right, it was refused at the review stage which is sho king im just waiting for the bank to send me all the last 6 months statements, and i will reapply. Really annoyed with this as it was refused through no fault of mine but because of HMRC's crappy system and even when they accept it the ECM says not your fault but you should suffer.

PRAT!
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:15 pm

Ibbzy wrote:Yes salmanyou are right, it was refused at the review stage which is sho king im just waiting for the bank to send me all the last 6 months statements, and i will reapply. Really annoyed with this as it was refused through no fault of mine but because of HMRC's crappy system and even when they accept it the ECM says not your fault but you should suffer.

PRAT!
I think that is unfair if ECM agrees its not your fault but still don't issue you the visa.

Im sure the next step after review is court hearing, so why are you applying again?

Im confused and worried because ive just put in an appeal application and made payment of £140.00

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Salmanthe reason for reapplying is because to get a court date it can take anything upto 24 months and im not waiting that long!

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:05 am

Ibbzy wrote:Salmanthe reason for reapplying is because to get a court date it can take anything upto 24 months and im not waiting that long!
Ok InshAllah everything will be and we will reunite with our loved ones soon inshAllah. I rather appeal no matter how long they take because my case has been rejected 3times for different reasons. This time was due to getting paid 50pence extra, its an easy matter to tackle inshAllah will be resolved quickly, worse come to worse will be a court hearing.

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:25 am

@Ibbzy when did you submit your appeal? And when was your app reviewed?
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:21 am

@laiba I submitted the appeal on Jan 9th 2015 and found out about the review decision yesterday Feb 26th 2015

rumaisa nawaz
Newly Registered

Post by rumaisa nawaz » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:25 am

ALHAMDULILAH HUSBAND RECIEVED VISA!
After a very long journey

My time line

Second application
Submitted June
Rejected July
Appealed august
Deadline feb 15 2015
Overturned 13 jan
Withdrawn 18 jan
Call in letter and fone call recieved 21 jan
Submitted passport 22 jan

Recieved today 27 feb
Visa stamped 23 feb
All I can is ALHAMDULILAH
So grateful for this forum its lovely sharing my problems and thoughts with others

roger354

Post by roger354 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:41 am

What happend to people who got emails end of november? No updates ?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:50 am

rumaisa nawaz wrote:ALHAMDULILAH HUSBAND RECIEVED VISA!
After a very long journey

My time line

Second application
Submitted June
Rejected July
Appealed august
Deadline feb 15 2015
Overturned 13 jan
Withdrawn 18 jan
Call in letter and fone call recieved 21 jan
Submitted passport 22 jan

Recieved today 27 feb
Visa stamped 23 feb
All I can is ALHAMDULILAH
So grateful for this forum its lovely sharing my problems and thoughts with others

Hi a massive congratulations!!!
Can I just ask why did you get refused the first time ??
Also did you recieve an email or 2 emails or just a call ??

Please can you confirm .

Thanks

x
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:10 am

Salam all. I rang up tribunal again today to ask for reasons why the review was refused and you all will be shocked to hear the response. The lady said (i have no idea why anyone has said to you that the review was refused because the only update we have is that your appeal was received and supporting documents as well and the paperwork was sent on the 27th of jan to bhc islabad and we have nothing back since then.) i then said (are you sure? Because a colleague of yours said your waiting for a court date. To which she replied (no sir I apologise on there behalf we have had a few new people here and he may have got confused but the appeal is going ahead as normal for we have nothing back yet and they have until the 12 of may to reply only if they do not reply then do we start court proceedings unless they send it to court themself but for now nothing has happened so you can rest easy)

Why the headache?!?!?

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:21 am

Ibbzy wrote:Salam all. I rang up tribunal again today to ask for reasons why the review was refused and you all will be shocked to hear the response. The lady said (i have no idea why anyone has said to you that the review was refused because the only update we have is that your appeal was received and supporting documents as well and the paperwork was sent on the 27th of jan to bhc islabad and we have nothing back since then.) i then said (are you sure? Because a colleague of yours said your waiting for a court date. To which she replied (no sir I apologise on there behalf we have had a few new people here and he may have got confused but the appeal is going ahead as normal for we have nothing back yet and they have until the 12 of may to reply only if they do not reply then do we start court proceedings unless they send it to court themself but for now nothing has happened so you can rest easy)

Why the headache?!?!?
I was quite surprised to hear that you got the review decision so quickly because i got refused about the same time as you.I submitted my appeal on 5th jan.Tribunal said that they have sent my documents for the review and the review date is 5th June.I t could be their mistake.Inshallah our refusals will be overturned.

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:30 am

khan2013 wrote:
Ibbzy wrote:Salam all. I rang up tribunal again today to ask for reasons why the review was refused and you all will be shocked to hear the response. The lady said (i have no idea why anyone has said to you that the review was refused because the only update we have is that your appeal was received and supporting documents as well and the paperwork was sent on the 27th of jan to bhc islabad and we have nothing back since then.) i then said (are you sure? Because a colleague of yours said your waiting for a court date. To which she replied (no sir I apologise on there behalf we have had a few new people here and he may have got confused but the appeal is going ahead as normal for we have nothing back yet and they have until the 12 of may to reply only if they do not reply then do we start court proceedings unless they send it to court themself but for now nothing has happened so you can rest easy)

Why the headache?!?!?
I was quite surprised to hear that you got the review decision so quickly because i got refused about the same time as you.I submitted my appeal on 5th jan.Tribunal said that they have sent my documents for the review and the review date is 5th June.I t could be their mistake.Inshallah our refusals will be overturned.
Inshallah bro inshallah!!! I called up just now a 2nd time to confirm it and they said yes theres no update still. Well thata put me at ease. Ya Allah.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:42 am

Hey ... I've just read somewhere that if you are applying after 5th april then city and guilds a1 English won't be accepted ? Is that true ?

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:15 am

Why the headache?!?!?
wasalam
please dont worry everything will be okay IA they will review infact they r still reviewing & will get bak to u soon IA tribunal give timeframe to review ur case so buc will do their task n tribunal will do their task anf in a couple of month they can give u hearing date too ( now its no more 24 months case) when they guve hearing date it doesnt mean that ur review upheld. no !! u will have chance to get overturned anytime untill bhc send ur papers bak to tribunal. have read many ppl who got overturned even after getting hearing date so anything can happen so stay positive m8.
im saying all of this bcos i m also in appeal process i git review deadline of april but then sudden got hearing date of march but my papers still with bhc so hopefuly IA it can be overturned or anything best for frm allah IA
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:20 am

saf786 wrote:Hey ... I've just read somewhere that if you are applying after 5th april then city and guilds a1 English won't be accepted ? Is that true ?
Hi Really!!!???

I havent heard as such

can you confirm if it is April 2014 or April 2015 ?

Thanks

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:37 am

gucci9 wrote:
saf786 wrote:Hey ... I've just read somewhere that if you are applying after 5th april then city and guilds a1 English won't be accepted ? Is that true ?
Hi Really!!!???

I havent heard as such

Thanks
2015... I'm hoping I'm wrong ?

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:46 am

Just been online and checked about the A1 English test and founs this...

City & Guilds is not renewing its license with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) to be a Secure English Language Test provider. This will come into effect on 6 April 2015. Any certificates issued for International ESOL (IESOL) and Spoken ESOL (ISESOL) examinations held before or on 5 April 2015 can be used for UK visa applications until 5 November 2015. Any IESOL and ISESOL certificates issued for examinations held on or after 6 April 2015 will not be accepted as part of the visa application process.

I think in other words if you do your test till april you should be fine (If you pass).

After April I am unsure what test needs to be done.

This is from the internet On the certificates website.
Do correct me if im wrong.

Hope this helps and Iv been helpful to someone :)

X

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:57 am

saf786 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:
Hi Really!!!???

I havent heard as such

Thanks
2015... I'm hoping I'm wrong ?

Hey Can you confirm why your visa was refused the first time ?

Thanks

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:11 pm

Phaara inshAllah i hope the refusal is overturned. Its just annoying when someone gives false information. So basically i can get a hearing date but BHC Isb have until the timeframe set by tribunal to review the case.

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:37 pm

Ibbzy wrote:Phaara inshAllah i hope the refusal is overturned. Its just annoying when someone gives false information. So basically i can get a hearing date but BHC Isb have until the timeframe set by tribunal to review the case.

Salaam

Sorry to hear about this refusal inshalah it will be overturned quickly. How did you find the whole appeal process ? Is it hard , i dnt know anything about the appeal process.
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Fari990 wrote:
Ibbzy wrote:Phaara inshAllah i hope the refusal is overturned. Its just annoying when someone gives false information. So basically i can get a hearing date but BHC Isb have until the timeframe set by tribunal to review the case.

Salaam

Sorry to hear about this refusal inshalah it will be overturned quickly. How did you find the whole appeal process ? Is it hard , i dnt know anything about the appeal process.

Same I dont know NOTHING about the appeal process.

and I barely knew anything about the visa process too lol

Now I know hehe

x

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:50 pm

gucci9 wrote:
Fari990 wrote:

Salaam

Now I know hehe

x

I know sister we are All here to learn. Gucci what cat did you apply a or b ? X
Category A

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm

Now I know hehe

x[/quote]

I know sister we are All here to learn. Gucci what cat did you apply a or b ? X[/quote]

Im not sure I think Cat A and C

Employment income and rental

wbu ?

x

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:11 pm

gucci9 wrote:Same I dont know NOTHING about the appeal process.

Now I know hehe

x

I know sister we are All here to learn. Gucci what cat did you apply a or b ? X[/quote]

Im not sure I think Cat A and C

Employment income and rental

wbu ?

x[/quote]

Cat A only -
We submitted
p60
Wage slips x 6 From august 14 to feb 15
Bank statements x 6 months august 14 - feb 15
Employer letter
Land registry
Housing inspection report from solicitor
Water bill
Husbands birth certificate
Husbands passport verified
Rebtel call logs
Whatsapp convos
Wedding pics after wedding pics
Money transfer receipts
Gift receipts

My passport.
Tb test
U.K. law degree / english certificate a1
Marriage certificate english and urdu

We didn't rush our application, i just hope theres nothing left out and do dua our visas get granted. Ameeen
Category A