ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AyeM.Ali

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by AyeM.Ali » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:47 am

i.need.help wrote:
Fari990 wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:Hi guys I am back.

So here is my timeline...

Online Application: 15th Sept 2014
Biometrics: 19th Sept 2014
Visa rejected: 27th Jan 2015
Submission of 2nd online application: 23rd Feb 2015
Biometrics: 2nd March 2015

So here's my question

My TB certificate expires on 4th March 2015.
As you can see above I submitted my online and biometrics just days before the expiry. Will that be a problem with the ECO?

Hey

it should be okay, however they could tell you to do another one before they accept your visa. You may have to email it to them. They they would accept your case taking it account everything else was okay. Iv seen this been done in the past with people who may not have submitted land registry documents. What was your refusal reason for your first application ?
The Land Registry document is an option, not a required document. Whereas the TB test certificate is a required document. But since there are still a few days remaining prior to submitting the application, he/she might get away with it. However, I would have told my spouse to get it done again, especially if one is reapplying after a rejection. Shouldn't take any chances of getting refused.

I got refused before because we didn't submit proper accomodation docs. It was our solicitors mistake.

I couldn't take a new TB test because it requires an x ray and since I was in my initial stages of pregnancy the doctor said you should avoid getting an x ray done so soon its not safe.

We have mentioned this in the cover letter that I couldn't get a new TB test because the applicant is pregnant and cannot be x rayed.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 pm

wasnav wrote:Hello everyone,
I wanted to know if you are applying settlement wife visa along with a child, i know you have to make separate application for the child but would two sets of every document be required? Like my husband is our sponsor, do have have to make two separate applications for me n our daughter? How can there be two sets of payslips and all? Kindly anyone guide me? Its our 3rd attempt now, but first time with out baby, earlier she wasn't born and it were only my applications.
No only one set of docs will be enough.You could also apply right of abode application for your child instead of child dependent of wife provided the sponsor is British citizen.If you dont want to apply for right of abode then you have to apply for the child separately.You have to fill the application for the child as you filled yourself but and signed by you at the end.

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:10 pm

wasnav wrote:
gucci9 wrote:
I wanted to know if you are applying settlement wife visa along with a child, i know you have to make separate application for the child but would two sets of every document be required? Like my husband is our sponsor, do have have to make two separate applications for me n our daughter? How can there be two sets of payslips and all? Kindly anyone guide me? Its our 3rd attempt now, but first time with out baby, earlier she wasn't born and it were only my applications.
Hey can you confirm why you have been rejected previously ?

Thanks
I applied for the first time in june 2013, it went on hold in sept 2013. We presented 12 months payslips n calculated pay for 12 months but the pay for last 6 months was calculated to be less than 18600 pounds (it was 18400 pounds). Hence we withdrew the case n reapplied in jan 2014 on cat A and D. In sept 2014 it got refused. Our savings were not counted as they didnt approve our property selling documents etc. now we have a daughter too. We intend to apply in august 2015. Now there would b two applications but we confused whether two sets of original documents will be required?
Must be expensive having to reapply for a 3rd time and I'm guessing you've a solicitor handling your case? So solicitor's fees as well etc….

3rd time lucky, let's hope!
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Mayo99 wrote:
Fari990 wrote:
Mayo99 wrote:Hello everyone can someone tell me if u earning £21'000 annual then how much tax we should pay for 6 months?
Thanks

Hi mayo99

What do you mean tax for just 6 months !? You cant pay tax for just 6 months. As when you send your visa application off , they check with hmrc how much tax you have paid they dont just check if tax was paid for 6 months unless you have only been working six months, but still after you submit your application you still need to working and paying tax because they do check. For example if you put in your application in the start of january - you need show evidence of the past 6 months which is july to december. They will check you tax record from june to february. Or if you only started working in july then july to february. Point being they check beyond the 6 months. To answer your question you would pay in a year £2080 income tax and £1553 national insurance. This is just rough estimate of £3633.00 a year for 6 months £1816.50.
Thank you so much for ur help fari :)

No problem. :) was that your only reason for rejection.
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:42 pm

If the sponsor is british ! Then why don't you apply for a british passport for your daughter. Then you wont have to make an application for your daughter, it would just be spouse.
Category A

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Hey guys is it possible to send my TB certificate now? I mean my biometrics and documents were sent yesterday but I want to send my renewed Tb certificate now. Does that happen? Can I do that now?

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Fari990 wrote:

If the sponsor is british ! Then why don't you apply for a british passport for your daughter. Then you wont have to make an application for your daughter, it would just be spouse.
But my husband became british citizen after the birth of our daughter, is she still entitled to right of abode?

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:47 pm

@i.need.help
Yes it is, thats why this time we dont intend to hire a solicitor. Solicitors make mistakes too, they are only concerned with their fee.

Mayo99

Post by Mayo99 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm

No problem. :) was that your only reason for rejection.[/quote]

Yes

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Sallamx To Everyone!

I m new here as i have found this site is so helpful. Member helping eachother sharing their advices giving suggestion
finally i become a member of this platform. Now i would like to know if anyone applied settlement visa on mid of January from
Karachi or received any updates after receiving at BHC Islamabad? I will great full for ur reply.

Thanks alot in advance!

My Timeline is

Online Application 16 January 2015
Submitted Biometric 19 January 2015 (Karachi)
Received BHC Isb 21 January
No Current Status Update 3 March 2015
Category A
Online Application 16-1-2015
Submitted Docs At Karachi 19-01-2015
Received At BHC ISB 21-1-2015
No Current Updates 3-3-2015
Delayed For Further Checks 19-3-2015

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:34 pm

daddoo110 wrote:Sallamx To Everyone!

I m new here as i have found this site is so helpful. Member helping eachother sharing their advices giving suggestion
finally i become a member of this platform. Now i would like to know if anyone applied settlement visa on mid of January from
Karachi or received any updates after receiving at BHC Islamabad? I will great full for ur reply.

Thanks alot in advance!

My Timeline is

hey I applied in Feb

Havent heard anything yet

wat catogery did you apply from
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

tanzeela

Post by tanzeela » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:49 pm

salaam what is the cheaper way of sending documents to PAKISTAN. PLEASE HELP.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:51 pm

tanzeela wrote:salaam what is the cheaper way of sending documents to PAKISTAN. PLEASE HELP.

When are u applying ?

tanzeela

Post by tanzeela » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:57 pm

as soon as documents r in pakistan. what is the cheaper way of sending docs to pak from london please
Shreen wrote:
tanzeela wrote:salaam what is the cheaper way of sending documents to PAKISTAN. PLEASE HELP.

When are u applying ?

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:03 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:Hey guys is it possible to send my TB certificate now? I mean my biometrics and documents were sent yesterday but I want to send my renewed Tb certificate now. Does that happen? Can I do that now?

Guys can anyone help me please? Do any of you have any experience of sending docs with gerry's later on when the docs and biometrics have already been sent?

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Hey the cheapest way is if somebody is going to pakistan pass them your documents .... no charge lol haha

x

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:05 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:Hey guys is it possible to send my TB certificate now? I mean my biometrics and documents were sent yesterday but I want to send my renewed Tb certificate now. Does that happen? Can I do that now?

Guys can anyone help me please? Do any of you have any experience of sending docs with gerry's later on when the docs and biometrics have already been sent?
I am not certain but I think once you have submitted documents and theyve been sent off to islamaba I think its too late.

tanzeela

Post by tanzeela » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:38 pm

my spouse is in khi and i m looking to apply asap. can you please write down the details of documents.
thanks

Thanks alot in advance!

My Timeline is

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:42 pm

Try parcel monkey documents get there in 3-4 days , they pick them up from ur house. It costs aBout £30 pounds. Do it now, they will collect tomorow.
Category A

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:44 pm

wasnav wrote:
Fari990 wrote:

But my husband became british citizen after the birth of our daughter, is she still entitled to right of abode?

To be honest I'm not too sure, but its worth finding out this information.
Category A

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:47 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:

From what i know, i dont think you can. But im sure someone who knows more will answer this question for you.
Category A

tanzeela

Post by tanzeela » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:51 pm

what was missing in ur accomodation documents as i am also getting worried please help.
Fari990 wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:

From what i know, i dont think you can. But im sure someone who knows more will answer this question for you.

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:55 pm

tanzeela wrote:my spouse is in khi and i m looking to apply asap. can you please write down the details of documents.
thanks

Thanks alot in advance!

My Timeline is

Salaam sister

Sponsors documents:
Sponsors declaration in form of a letter
6 months wage slips
Employers letter
6 months bank statements
Proof of relationship in form of call logs, messages etc
Wedding photos - after wedding photos
Accommodation details - deeds, land registry, permission to stay
Housing inspection report
Appendix 2 form

Applicant:
Passport
English certificate
Tb test
Passport photos

What i can remember from the top of my head - others please feel free to mention

Online application - payment online - book appointment online
Print online application
Sign application
Category A

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:57 pm

tanzeela wrote:what was missing in ur accomodation documents as i am also getting worried please help.
quote="AyeM.Ali"]

From what i know, i dont think you can. But im sure someone who knows more will answer this question for you.[/quote][/quote]

Sister i don't have any missing documents for my accommodation, my husband provided land registry , he owns the house, bills, property inspection report.
Category A

tanzeela

Post by tanzeela » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:05 pm

thanks for quick reply.
my husband has 2 jobs making him go over £18600. also he got future rental agreement from 15/04/2015 and survey report and N.O.C from landlord. will that be okay.

Thanks alot in advance!

My Timeline is