ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Fari990
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Fari990 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:07 pm

[quote="tanzeela"]thanks for quick reply.
my husband has 2 jobs making him go over £18600. also he got future rental agreement from 15/04/2015 and survey report and N.O.C from landlord. will that be okay.
[quote]

That should be more than fine inshalah
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:25 pm

wasnav wrote:@i.need.help
Yes it is, thats why this time we dont intend to hire a solicitor. Solicitors make mistakes too, they are only concerned with their fee.
If you follow all the requirements and include all the documents, then you should get the visa easily. No need give a solicitor £1000s. What they do, you can do yourself. I handled my wife's application myself and she got her visa in 2.5 months. See my timeline below.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Yaseen Ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by Yaseen Ahmed » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:52 pm

I am planning to apply under cat D showing savings through sell of my property. I want to know what type of documents should I submit with my application. I am submitting copy of pay orders received in my name, evidence of deposited pay orders in my bank account, receipt of commission paid to estate agent and 6 months bank statement of my account is it OK. If any one like to add some more I will appreciate.

My second question is regarding accomudation. I am submitting rental agreement, surveyor report of the property. I want to know will they confirm it with the land lord.

PLEASE REPLY
Last edited by Yaseen Ahmed on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unis
Newly Registered

Post by unis » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:56 pm

hi all am new on here i just got couple of question which i need answering....
my timeline submitted case in jan 14..... got rejected in aug 14 (they didn't accept my second job ) i got my case reviewed here in the u.k which they over turned the original decision in dec 14.... i got my letters so did my wife.... my wife got a letter saying bring your passport with letter to gerry fedex in mirpur...... my wife submitted her passport and they said you will get a call in few weeks time to collect your passport.... this was in end of dec14.... we both still waiting for her passport to arrive so she can make her trip here to the u.k..... so can anbody tell me why its taking soo long even though she got her visa... much appreciated if anybody can answer my question.....

tanzeela

Post by tanzeela » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:56 pm

why not accepted? what was the reason not to accpet.
unis wrote:hi all am new on here i just got couple of question which i need answering....
my timeline submitted case in jan 14..... got rejected in aug 14 (they didn't accept my second job ) i got my case reviewed here in the u.k which they over turned the original decision in dec 14.... i got my letters so did my wife.... my wife got a letter saying bring your passport with letter to gerry fedex in mirpur...... my wife submitted her passport and they said you will get a call in few weeks time to collect your passport.... this was in end of dec14.... we both still waiting for her passport to arrive so she can make her trip here to the u.k..... so can anbody tell me why its taking soo long even though she got her visa... much appreciated if anybody can answer my question.....

unis
Newly Registered

Post by unis » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:32 pm

tanzeela wrote:why not accepted? what was the reason not to accpet.
unis wrote:hi all am new on here i just got couple of question which i need answering....
they never accepted my second job because they thot it was bogus even though its a limited company i work for they only need too type the company name in google and it would have appeared or dey could have just rang up.. well in the end i just provided more details when i reviewed it and it got accepted....

tanzeela

Post by tanzeela » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:43 pm

I AM FILLING OUT ONLINE APPLICATION

IS THAT RIGHT OPTION: SETTLEMENT
THEN : WIFE
AND IN THAT THERE IS A QUESTION HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND TO STAY IN THE U.K? WHAT SHOULD I WRITE.

PLEASE HELP.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:20 pm

niazij wrote:hi there could kindly help in application, as i am very new with it, i am not sure i have selected the right type spousal online application?
i have a only 5 qus
1) settlement-settlement-child or other dependent of settled person? is this right application for spousal visa?
2)what shall i put " how long do you intend to stay in the uk? he will b with me for life
3)what is their relationship to you? he is my brother in law nephew, shall i select as a "other relative"
4)how to make a Biometrics and TB appointment from Islamabad? phone or email please???
5)in spouse/partner my hasband detail will come who live in UK??
i will b very thankful
You need professionals help
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Ramos wrote:Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me

Is it necassary to put my name on my wife Cnic?

my wife to be got 5.5 band ielts general in all. Is it ok?

Important question is

I work full time for company since 2012 - present.And gross salary each year is over 22000 pounds

And i also work part time to cover shifts twice or thrice in whole year for somebody from last two years so do i have to show my both full time and part time ? Or the full time job is enough ?? Havent worked for the part time job since last year september 2014.

Kindly respond to my query

Regards

Ramos
if yu put yur name on cnic then yu have to put it on her passport too. It will have a positive effect on yur case if yu do so.
For ielts one must obtain atleast a score of 4 or 4.5 (not sure) in each listening and speaking, reading and writing is not essential for initial visa.
no point in mentioning part time job, it wil create confusion.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:35 pm

[quote="tanzeela"]thanks for quick reply.
my husband has 2 jobs making him go over £18600. also he got future rental agreement from 15/04/2015 and survey report and N.O.C from landlord. will that be okay.

In your earlier post yu said your spouse is in khi? Confused

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:45 pm

saf786 wrote:Hey how do the calculate self employed financial earning ? Do they take the lesser about for that too ?
Thanks
Evidence of last full financial year earning where all taxes were paid is required under self employment catogery coupled with some sort of evidence to show ongoing trade for current year.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:48 pm

asif3 wrote:Salaam,

Can anyone who has successfully got their visa confirm that the SU07/12 form and the VAF4A form are not required to submit?
Is my understanding correct that the VAF4A form is done online and the confirmation is printed and submitted along with Appendix 2 which is filled in by hand, and that SU07 form is not relevant for the spouse visa application?
your understanding is correct

zabizabi

Post by zabizabi » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:00 pm

hi,

need your help. i recently got british nationality, now i want to apply for my wife and son(pakistan)what documents i need to send them.Please need your help.

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:31 pm

gucci9 wrote:
daddoo110 wrote:Sallamx To Everyone!

I m new here as i have found this site is so helpful. Member helping eachother sharing their advices giving suggestion
finally i become a member of this platform. Now i would like to know if anyone applied settlement visa on mid of January from
Karachi or received any updates after receiving at BHC Islamabad? I will great full for ur reply.

Thanks alot in advance!

My Timeline is

Online Application 16 January 2015
Submitted Biometric 19 January 2015 (Karachi)
Received BHC Isb 21 January
No Current Status Update 3 March 2015

hey I applied in Feb

Havent heard anything yet

wat catogery did you apply from
Hello good to hear from u Gucci9

My Category is A
Category A
Online Application 16-1-2015
Submitted Docs At Karachi 19-01-2015
Received At BHC ISB 21-1-2015
No Current Updates 3-3-2015
Delayed For Further Checks 19-3-2015

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:45 pm

tanzeela wrote:thanks for quick reply.
daddoo110 wrote:Sallamx To Everyone!

I m new here as i have found this site is so helpful. Member helping eachother sharing their advices giving suggestion
finally i become a member of this platform. Now i would like to know if anyone applied settlement visa on mid of January from
Karachi or received any updates after receiving at BHC Islamabad? I will great full for ur reply.

Thanks alot in advance!

My Timeline is

Online Application 16 January 2015
Submitted Biometric 19 January 2015 (Karachi)
Received BHC Isb 21 January
No Current Status Update 3 March 2015

Hello Tanzeela sorry for a late reply i dont have idea about applying with two jobs u can ask this question at the forum may b someone else give u gud advice but this is the required documents to apply.

From Sponsor:

Identity
British Passport Copy

Employment
Original Employment Letter (Confirming type, position, period and income of employment)
Original Payslips of last 6 months (confirming an income of no less than GBP 18600/-)
Original (not the copy of online) Personal Bank Statement confirming monthly credits of above income

Accommodation
Copies of documents of ownership / renting house
If applicable, copies of a few utility bills (confirming sponsor's residence at the above house)

From Applicant:

Identity
Original valid Passport and a copy
One passport sized (colored) photo with white background
Original CNIC and a copy
Copies of all previous visas issued (in last 10 years)
Copies of all stamped pages of passport in last 10 years (with entry / exit / visas / refusals stamps)

Relationship with sponsor
Original Nikahnama (with English Transation)
Original Marriage Registration Certificates issued by Union Council
Marriage Photos
Other photos (confirming applicant's and sponsor's residence / travel together)
Proof of subsisting relationship (communication, sharing financial responsibilities etc)

Language Ability
IELTS Result Report

Medical
Tuberculosis Clearance Certificate issued by IOM
Category A
Online Application 16-1-2015
Submitted Docs At Karachi 19-01-2015
Received At BHC ISB 21-1-2015
No Current Updates 3-3-2015
Delayed For Further Checks 19-3-2015

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:18 am

Yaseen Ahmed wrote:I am planning to apply under cat D showing savings through sell of my property. I want to know what type of documents should I submit with my application. I am submitting copy of pay orders received in my name, evidence of deposited pay orders in my bank account, receipt of commission paid to estate agent and 6 months bank statement of my account is it OK. If any one like to add some more I will appreciate.

My second question is regarding accomudation. I am submitting rental agreement, surveyor report of the property. I want to know will they confirm it with the land lord.

PLEASE REPLY
You have to provide sale deeds and title deeds too. Thats most important. Land registry etc.

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:39 am

Anyone from khi who applied in december? What's the update on the visa front?

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:21 am

Hey someone tell me if 3 months of call history is enough to show communication ?
Thanks

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 am

saf786 wrote:Hey someone tell me if 3 months of call history is enough to show communication ?
Thanks
I provided about 7 months worth of history.

Why were you refused previously?
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:17 am

saf786 wrote:Hey someone tell me if 3 months of call history is enough to show communication ?
Thanks

It depends on ur situation... How long have u and ur spouse been living apart for ?

December13
Newly Registered

Post by December13 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Hey everyone. An update on our application. Hubby received email and call to pick up passport tomorrow. Please make dua for us and I shall too for everyone waiting on a response. My heart is thumping hard and my legs have gone jelly. In sha Allah this is it..

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:39 pm

December inshallah will be a good news for u :) i am praying for u sister keep me posted :)
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:23 pm

December13 wrote:Hey everyone. An update on our application. Hubby received email and call to pick up passport tomorrow. Please make dua for us and I shall too for everyone waiting on a response. My heart is thumping hard and my legs have gone jelly. In sha Allah this is it..
Salaam - I was going to post on here too - you were in same boat as my friend who applied in November and received 'your application is being delayed' email.
Today her husband got an email saying application processed too! She applied 4th Nov from Mirpur - hasn't received a call to collect yet.
In Sha Allah wish you all the best too!
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

Sheebee1
Newly Registered

Post by Sheebee1 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:57 pm

As salam alikum,
Can someone guide me on how to present my Whatsapp chat history and how much is required?

JazaKAllah

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:52 pm

Sheebee1 wrote:As salam alikum,
Can someone guide me on how to present my Whatsapp chat history and how much is required?

JazaKAllah
Walaikum salaam

I showed chat history through screenshots by deleting my husbands number on my phone so within the screenshots his number was visible. I covered the period from when I came back to the UK after the wedding and until submitting our documents (May - Nov). I included screenshots from like every 7/8th day and I did this so the date was visible on the screenshots - if you scroll through your chats you will see the date appear of that part of the chat.
This way your able to show its your partners number and the date of the chat which will prove as evidence you were communicating during this period.

Another way is to email your chat history and include that - but that ends up being too many pages although I know some people preferred to do this way.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.