ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shreen

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Shreen » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Hamza.123 wrote:
Shreen wrote:Hey guys

I Asked for an update on tuesday and they escalated my case and emailed me bk today stating that my application is concluded and will be sent to the vac centre in due course .... So now im jus waiting for the bhc to email me ... Please pray for me guys really nervous and its happened so quickly 2 and half weeks mashallah :)
Hey so happy for you inshallah you will get it
And just a little message thank you so much everytime i have wrote something on the forum you have replyed thank you very much.

Ur welcome as we are all in the same boat nd feeling the same so its good to share experiences and help eachother:) nd inshallah urs will be very soon as well as mirpur are the fastest :) xx

Fatimadeel
Newly Registered

Post by Fatimadeel » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:02 pm

SALAM
My timeline is
Online App:26/02/15
Biometric @mirpur :06/03/15
Received bhc:09/03/15
ALHAMDULLIAH visa granted 23/03/2015
Received:24/03/2015

FizzB
Newly Registered

Post by FizzB » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi,

Any applicants from Karachi here who applied end Feb/start March?

From what I've read the last person to get his visa from KHI applied in Jan, has anyone applied after that?

sean2606

Post by sean2606 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:36 pm

FizzB wrote:Hi,

From what I've read the last person to get his visa from KHI applied in Jan, has anyone applied after that?

Applied on 09/02/15 from Karachi but still nothing. Karachi seems to be the slowest.

FizzB
Newly Registered

Post by FizzB » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:02 pm

sean2606 wrote:

Applied on 09/02/15 from Karachi but still nothing. Karachi seems to be the slowest.

Hmm, but isn't it also true that applicants from other cities who applied in Jan or start Feb are getting their visas in 8-10 weeks too? Its only since last week that visas have started getting issued in 3 weeks, so wondering if Karachi really is the slowest or do the statistics seem that way cause there aren't many members from KHI here..

khan_81
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Post by khan_81 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:16 pm

hello Everyone,
I know it is not the right forum to ask this question but I have looked a lot and found no answer.
I am preparing my wife spouse visa from Islamabad Pakistan and I would like to know the complete process and documents required for the visa.
also the application form which I heard is online now, does that has to be completed in UK or in Pakistan?
any help will be appreciated and good luck to those waiting.

Farhan

sean2606

Post by sean2606 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:23 pm

FizzB wrote:
sean2606 wrote:

Hmm, but isn't it also true that applicants from other cities who applied in Jan or start Feb are getting their visas in 8-10 weeks too? Its only since last week that visas have started getting issued in 3 weeks, so wondering if Karachi really is the slowest or do the statistics seem that way cause there aren't many members from KHI here..
I am not too sure about that but a friend of mine applied applied for her husband from Islamabad last May and he got his visa in 10 working days.

auntsally

Post by auntsally » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:31 pm

FizzB wrote:
sean2606 wrote:

Hi

We applied in feb 25 in mirpur I haven't had a response yet nearly everyone who has applied after me have had a response and a positive outcome. So they are not and quick as they seem in week four this week. Doubt they give decisions on Friday. Next week will be week five....

Online app 13/03/15
BIO mirpur 23/02/15
Received at BHC ISB 25/02/15

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:54 pm

Applied from Karachi online application 23rd Feb
Submitted docs and bio 2nd March

You're right FizzB Karachi is the slowest atm!

Enzo111
Newly Registered

Post by Enzo111 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Auntysally
I'm in the same boat as you.
Online application 9/2/15
Documents submitted 18/2/15
Delayed for further checks 25/3/15

I was getting worried thinking that everyone's getting their visa within 3 weeks and what's wrong with mine. I hope and pray that mine doesn't get rejected.
Inshallah lets both hope for the best
Also I think you should email them for a updatE

Razji
Newly Registered

Post by Razji » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:52 pm

akhan4747 wrote:Congrats to all that have got their visa. For everyone else we can only pray.

I applied in august and was rejected in December, for a stupid reason (they said wage slip was missing, and English result was missing both where there they are just blind and will make stupid excuses when they have met their yearly quota as many will have experienced.)

I appealed the decision and asked for a review at the start of January. Today i got a call from my solicitor saying that the court had tried to take the appeal fee from my bank but had been declined. So i made the payment over the phone. SO it has been 3 months and they are just starting to look at my case.

The lawyer also said he did a review. but he had no response

I would request everyone to pray for me and everyone else as well.

When you pray for your brother. ‘The Dua of a Muslim for his brother (in Islam) in his absence is readily accepted.
An Angel is appointed to his side, whenever he makes a beneficial Dua for his brother, the appointed Angel says ‘Aameen, and may you be blessed with the same.’’ [Muslim]
Hi ya well after reading your txt message, we had the same prblm last year visa rejected missing doc's but i took the route summited a new application again with the same doc's just updated to today date, summited application 26/2/15 with in 15 days visa granted this was the rite route not appealing cuz it just take up so much tym wasting.

auntsally

Post by auntsally » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:57 am

Enzo111 wrote:Congrats to all that have got their visa. For everyone else we can only pray.
Hi Enzo111

Was going to ask have you heard anything yet?

I hope it doesn't get rejected either.

I wasn't going to email until the half way mark so
there service standard is twelve weeks in another two weeks.... If I can leave until then didn't expect to hear until April anyway, it's just they are super fast with decisions in Mirpur or cases from Mirpur.

I don't think this forum helps with the worry though.

Enzo111
Newly Registered

Post by Enzo111 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:56 am

auntsally wrote:
Enzo111 wrote:Congrats to all that have got their visa. For everyone else we can only pray.
Hi Enzo111

Was going to ask have you heard anything yet?

I hope it doesn't get rejected either.

I wasn't going to email until the half way mark so
there service standard is twelve weeks in another two weeks.... If I can leave until then didn't expect to hear until April anyway, it's just they are super fast with decisions in Mirpur or cases from Mirpur.

I don't think this forum helps with the worry though.
I haven't heard back anything only got the delayed for further checks email on Wednesday but I don't know how long they can take from here. I think you should email them rather than worrying, my worry was that all people that applied after me got their visa so that why I emailed them for a update.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:03 am

Hey has anyone escalated their application and heard anything back ?

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:37 am

Shreen wrote:Hey has anyone escalated their application and heard anything back ?
Hey No i havent do you think i should?
02/03/2015: Online Applicaton submitted
10/03/2015: Documents And Biometrics Mirpur
26/06/2015: Documents Returned
27/06/2015: Visa Granted
All Praise's To The Lord Off The Worlsd Allah Swt And The Noor Off Are Eyes Muhammed PBUH

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Hamza.123 wrote:
Shreen wrote:Hey has anyone escalated their application and heard anything back ?

Theres no harm in doing it as it doesnt affect the decision .... I did it nd got application concluded back yesterday so jus waiting for bhc to email me x

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:41 pm

Shreen wrote:
Hamza.123 wrote:

Theres no harm in doing it as it doesnt affect the decision .... I did it nd got application concluded back yesterday so jus waiting for bhc to email me x
What do you think i should write to them?
All Praise's To The Lord Off The Worlsd Allah Swt And The Noor Off Are Eyes Muhammed PBUH

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:52 pm

@hamza.123

U dont need to write to them jus follow tgis link and send them an email ... U need to fill in the details like ur name email add gwf number and theres a drop dwn icon which u need to select update on application .. Chk it out ull know what to do and they get bk to u within a day usually much quicker than that

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Shreen wrote:@hamza.123

U dont need to write to them jus follow tgis link and send them an email ... U need to fill in the details like ur name email add gwf number and theres a drop dwn icon which u need to select update on application .. Chk it out ull know what to do and they get bk to u within a day usually much quicker than that

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

Thank you shreen
I just email them now let's wait and see.

shafAhmed
Newly Registered

Post by shafAhmed » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Salam brothers and sisters.

I would like advise on my wifes spouse visa.
I rang the UKVI today and she said that the pre assessment is done and that all criteria was met.
What does this mean? Anyone know?

Thank you

Shaf

sean2606

Post by sean2606 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:07 pm

shafAhmed wrote:Salam brothers and sisters.

I would like advise on my wifes spouse visa.
I rang the UKVI today and she said that the pre assessment is done and that all criteria was met.
What does this mean? Anyone know?

Thank you

Shaf
Seems like all that is let now is for an ECO to decide, what is your timeline and where did you apply from?

shafAhmed
Newly Registered

Post by shafAhmed » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:27 pm

On line Application: 11 Feb 2015
Biometric:16 Feb 2015

What do they do in the pre assessment?

shafAhmed
Newly Registered

Post by shafAhmed » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:29 pm

On line Application: 11 Feb 2015
Visa centre Islamabad

sean2606

Post by sean2606 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:37 pm

shafAhmed wrote:On line Application: 11 Feb 2015

What do they do in the pre assessment?
Think they check with HMRC about the taxes you have paid etc and any other checks which they deem necessary.

shafAhmed
Newly Registered

Post by shafAhmed » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:53 pm

She told me that if they required anything else they would have got back to me by now. So I am thinking everything is ok. She also said that financial and other documents are met. Would she have this information or is it only the ECO that checks all this?