ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sajjaduk

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sajjaduk » Mon May 25, 2015 4:51 pm

ab112 wrote:
phaara wrote:to sajjad bro & all,

just heard thhat supreme court accepted to listen hearing regarding 18600 which was in pending. but don't know right now when it will hear & when the results will come. just feeling scared that if court hear n announce results in coming July ( like last year they announce in july n all the application process was delayed for so many months) this time will also delay processing application??? :(

what u guys think. :shock:
I just saw your post. Where is the source of this information?

If true this will delay everyone's case! Last year my friends case was delayed by 1.5 years because of this! :(
Yes I have herd this also but no official application has been lodged yet it has just been allowed to put forth for supreme Court appeals.

The cases would not go on hold again until an application is officially put and a date set for the hearing which is a process which takes a few months upto a year.

Source: http://britcits.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/ ... d.html?m=1
There are more but this was most easiest to interpret for the casual reader on here.
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon May 25, 2015 5:17 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
ab112 wrote:
phaara wrote:to sajjad bro & all,

just heard thhat supreme court accepted to listen hearing regarding 18600 which was in pending. but don't know right now when it will hear & when the results will come. just feeling scared that if court hear n announce results in coming July ( like last year they announce in july n all the application process was delayed for so many months) this time will also delay processing application??? :(

what u guys think. :shock:
I just saw your post. Where is the source of this information?

If true this will delay everyone's case! Last year my friends case was delayed by 1.5 years because of this! :(
Yes I have herd this also but no official application has been lodged yet it has just been allowed to put forth for supreme Court appeals.

The cases would not go on hold again until an application is officially put and a date set for the hearing which is a process which takes a few months upto a year.

Source: http://britcits.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/ ... d.html?m=1
There are more but this was most easiest to interpret for the casual reader on here.
if it takes months to year then would be fine. abit relax now.

but personaly i think suprem court will also give decision in favor of Govt. bcos its their goal to reduce immigirations. but lets pray no ones app get hold & everyone reunite wth their partner soon InshaAllah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

ab112

Post by ab112 » Mon May 25, 2015 5:40 pm

I dont think it will be overturned either, especially with this government, I am sure they would make a good case for holding the minimum income. The only thing is everyone's cases will be delayed, many cases were put on hold and it had knock on affect on cases after July which were also delayed. They are just starting to process cases in reasonable time now!

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon May 25, 2015 6:10 pm

ab112 wrote:I dont think it will be overturned either, especially with this government, I am sure they would make a good case for holding the minimum income. The only thing is everyone's cases will be delayed, many cases were put on hold and it had knock on affect on cases after July which were also delayed. They are just starting to process cases in reasonable time now!
yes as the link saud that hearing earliest will be in end of october n further it will take few months to get decision. so yes might be cases will delay those who apply after oct
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

rafari
Newly Registered

Post by rafari » Mon May 25, 2015 6:11 pm

What cases are you people talking about which would be affected by this supreme court hearing? Are these appeal cases or normal visa application cases which could be delayed due to this?

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon May 25, 2015 6:42 pm

rafari wrote:What cases are you people talking about which would be affected by this supreme court hearing? Are these appeal cases or normal visa application cases which could be delayed due to this?
yes talking abt fresh/new applications
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Mon May 25, 2015 6:58 pm

phaara wrote:
rafari wrote:What cases are you people talking about which would be affected by this supreme court hearing? Are these appeal cases or normal visa application cases which could be delayed due to this?
yes talking abt fresh/new applications
Only effects cases that don't earn 18.600

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Some of you guys are giving wrong Info

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:35 pm

tiger90210 wrote:Some of you guys are giving wrong Info
Yes I agree, the only applications that will be delayed are those that earn under £18600 and would have been rejected under the current rules they will be put on hold. All other applications will be processed as usual.

Once the court publishes its ruling then those applications which were on hold will be processed. If there are are any delays they will happen then.

Hope that clarifies the situation.

zoopla
Newly Registered

Post by zoopla » Mon May 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Quick question. If I select a appointment date and need to change it the day before is there an option to change the date after I have selected one and paid?

ab112

Post by ab112 » Mon May 25, 2015 8:23 pm

alil2014 wrote:
tiger90210 wrote:Some of you guys are giving wrong Info
Yes I agree, the only applications that will be delayed are those that earn under £18600 and would have been rejected under the current rules they will be put on hold. All other applications will be processed as usual.

Once the court publishes its ruling then those applications which were on hold will be processed. If there are are any delays they will happen then.

Hope that clarifies the situation.
My friend was earning 22k and was only sponsoring his wife, he still had to wait until after July for a decision (for whatever reason) and altogether took them 1.5 years o respond to him. I can only assume it was because of the supreme court.

asif3

Post by asif3 » Mon May 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Zoopla you can change the date ad time, just long into the website where u made the payment forthe application and there is an option for changing the appointment date where u cancel your initial appointmer first and then select your new appointment. Then print off the confirmation of the new date and time

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Mon May 25, 2015 11:07 pm

I'm like the last person in the world still waiting from February!
The only recent update I got says " there are no current updates"
:(

Congrats to everyone who got their visas in the past few weeks!

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue May 26, 2015 1:35 am

sophia20 wrote:I'm like the last person in the world still waiting from February!
The only recent update I got says " there are no current updates"
:(

Congrats to everyone who got their visas in the past few weeks!
Dont worry sistr ur visa will come very soon now as this week should be ur 12th week and they meeting 3 months deadling. everyone almost getting visa in 3 months now. so mk dua n pray as much as possible.

what was ur refusal reason in ur first app? pls dont mind if im asking
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Lina123
Newly Registered

Post by Lina123 » Tue May 26, 2015 10:23 am

Hey guys,
I just called today to find out the status
They said it is under process and gone for further enquiries to the relevant department.
When they say further enquiries is this something to worry about.

sajjaduk

Post by sajjaduk » Tue May 26, 2015 10:33 am

Lina123 wrote:Hey guys,
I just called today to find out the status
They said it is under process and gone for further enquiries to the relevant department.
When they say further enquiries is this something to worry about.
It's nothing to worry about ...
Sometimes it's just that they are waiting for some information and check to come back such as employment check or records from HMRC.

In Shaa Allah you will have positive news soon.

syrshiraz
Newly Registered

Post by syrshiraz » Tue May 26, 2015 10:34 am

Dear all,
My wife's visa application has been processed and by the grace of Allah the visa was granted. Please see the timeline below. I would pike to thank you all for this amazing community that helped me prepare my papers. I hope anyone who is waiting for their visa gets good news soon. The visa is for 33 months. Can some one suggest the time limit in which she has to travel? And what would be my next step? Once again thank you!

- 16/03/2015 Application submitted at Islamabad
- 16/03/2015 Application Forwarded to UK Visas and Immigration
- 19/03/2015 Acknowledgment email from Brish High commission
- 14/05/2015 Unable to find application from given GWF no.
- 20/05/2015 case escalated after given additional information about application
- 25/05/2015 Application processed
- 26/05/2015 Passport collected and Visa granted

sajjaduk

Post by sajjaduk » Tue May 26, 2015 10:41 am

syrshiraz wrote:Dear all,
My wife's visa application has been processed and by the grace of Allah the visa was granted. Please see the timeline below. I would pike to thank you all for this amazing community that helped me prepare my papers. I hope anyone who is waiting for their visa gets good news soon. The visa is for 33 months. Can some one suggest the time limit in which she has to travel? And what would be my next step? Once again thank you!

- 20/05/2015 case escalated after given additional information about application
Congrats bro ...
If the visa stamp shows a visa for 33 months then she has 3 months to come to the uk so that she may still meet the 30 months requirement.
After mid march people have started to get a 30 day stamp due to rule change so your wife is one of the lucky ones.

She can enter anytime from the valid from date ...
When she arrives make sure she has her TB certificate and also it's best to keep some of her paperwork with her just incase uk border agency want to have a look.

After 2.5 years you would then apply for further leave to remain which is another 2.5 year visa plus would have to pay a health surcharge at this point of £600 and would instead of a stamp get a BRP card.

May Allah SWT bless you with a happy married life together here in the uk

kopfan

Post by kopfan » Tue May 26, 2015 10:48 am

mashAllah bhai - AllhumaBaarik!

Brother Sajjad above has given you the proper information.

May Allah let the rest go smoothly and bless you and you marriage and give you pious children.

This is a reminder to all - remembering Allah now when it is tough is easy - when you have been given from Allah - DO NOT forget him! - do salatul shukr - give some money in charity - and NEVER stop you daily 5 prayers - when your prayers are in order, the rest of your life will be in order inshAllah

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue May 26, 2015 10:50 am

MA many congratz & duas to both of you.. with in 10 weeks you got Ma.
is it possible for you to share list of documents you submitted please.. as so many of us will apply in coming months so ur list would be very helpful for us in getting visas IA
jazakaALLAH
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

timewarp
Newly Registered

Post by timewarp » Tue May 26, 2015 11:17 am

Hi Sajuk

for FLR to remain after 2.5 years do you show your existing A1 english test
Or do you have to do the new english tests?

Also reagrding bringing the TB test to the UK. I am sure the certificate will be expired when they come.
Is that still accepted at the sirport?

rafari
Newly Registered

Post by rafari » Tue May 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Congrats bro on having your tension resolvesd. :)
but what do you mean by following:

" 20/05/2015 - case escalated after given additional information about application . "

Please explain this step.
And if somebody could tell me, do one needs to take English test afresh for FLR if he/she has given IELTS test for first visa application as IELTS expires after 2 years?

rafari
Newly Registered

Post by rafari » Tue May 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Congrats bro on having your tension resolvesd. :)

" 20/05/2015 - case escalated after given additional information about application . "

And if somebody could tell me, do one needs to take English test afresh for FLR if he/she has given IELTS test for first visa application as IELTS expires after 2 years?

sajjaduk

Post by sajjaduk » Tue May 26, 2015 1:44 pm

timewarp wrote:Hi Sajuk

for FLR to remain after 2.5 years do you show your existing A1 english test
Or do you have to do the new english tests?

Also reagrding bringing the TB test to the UK. I am sure the certificate will be expired when they come.
Is that still accepted at the sirport?
To your first question ..
No your current A1 test will no longer be valid for flr unless it was taken after April 2015 or you awarded an A2 (strange as it sounds)... reason for this is change of provider.
So unless there a further changes in future atm you would only need to take IELTS at level A1 speaking and listening.

To your second question yes it is still accepted.
Though the TB certificate is expired it was valid at time of application so is sufficient to clear through entry here in the uk

sajjaduk

Post by sajjaduk » Tue May 26, 2015 1:56 pm

rafari wrote:Congrats bro on having your tension resolvesd. :)

I think OP means that they had submitted further details in relations to submitting the case as a few days earlier they advised they couldn't locate their file

To your second question nope if you have taken IELTS it's wouldn't matter if it expires and can be used for FLR.
That is how it stands atm unless rules change ... abit like the British weather lol