ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Luckybird

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Luckybird » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:21 am

Mariam2794 wrote:Didnt get the official email just sent my hubby this morning and they said its not here yet come back when you get a text, and after 3 hours he got a text, still havent got no official email lol
Congrats Mariam, I'm pleased that your wait is finally over and that you have your desired outcome. Mariam as your application was pre 4th July 2015, before the emalgamation of the IHS system, can you please clarify if the IHS refund option disappeared upon notification of your concluded application? Thanks[/quote]

Hi yes it disappeared after 2 days of recieving the unofficial email[/quote]

Thank you so much for sharing that information..I'm 100% confident my husband will be joining me very soon.( inshallah)

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:16 am

Can you please post your messages as I am unable to access private messages. Thank you

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:38 am

Luckybird wrote:
Mariam2794 wrote:Didnt get the official email just sent my hubby this morning and they said its not here yet come back when you get a text, and after 3 hours he got a text, still havent got no official email lol
Congrats Mariam, I'm pleased that your wait is finally over and that you have your desired outcome. Mariam as your application was pre 4th July 2015, before the emalgamation of the IHS system, can you please clarify if the IHS refund option disappeared upon notification of your concluded application? Thanks

Thank you so much for sharing that information..I'm 100% confident my husband will be joining me very soon.( inshallah)[/quote]

Salaam guys where you checking the IHS option ??

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:50 am

hayaahrff wrote:
Luckybird wrote:
Congrats Mariam, I'm pleased that your wait is finally over and that you have your desired outcome. Mariam as your application was pre 4th July 2015, before the emalgamation of the IHS system, can you please clarify if the IHS refund option disappeared upon notification of your concluded application? Thanks
Hi yes it disappeared after 2 days of recieving the unofficial email
Thank you so much for sharing that information..I'm 100% confident my husband will be joining me very soon.( inshallah)[/quote]

Salaam guys where you checking the IHS option ??[/quote]

Walikum salaam...the IHS option is only available for viewing on the IHS Portal, if you made the online payment by 4th July 2015. If you did and the refund option disappears after recieving the processed e-mail then the chances are that you have been granted your visa. Again this theory is based on other peoples experiences.

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:04 am

O ok Its Just that my solicitor did all the work for me so iv got no idea

naza733

Post by naza733 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:12 am

Congrats Mariam, I'm pleased that your wait is finally over and that you have your desired outcome. Mariam as your application was pre 4th July 2015, before the emalgamation of the IHS system, can you please clarify if the IHS refund option disappeared upon notification of your concluded application? Thanks[/quote]

Salaam guys where you checking the IHS option ??[/quote]

Walikum salaam...the IHS option is only available for viewing on the IHS Portal, if you made the online payment by 4th July 2015. If you did and the refund option disappears after recieving the processed e-mail then the chances are that you have been granted your visa. Again this theory is based on other peoples experiences.[/quote]

Yeah I applied before 4th July 2015 and my IHS button disappeared too after the processed email (1/10/15). So like you say hope my wife's visa is granted too.

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:15 am

I only ever had one email saying application received, im in week 11 and others had preassesment emails, we had nothing.

Biometric 27th july. When i asked for email update they said waiting to be assessed. So what they havent even looked at mine!!?????

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:16 am

hayaahrff wrote:O ok Its Just that my solicitor did all the work for me so iv got no idea
It appears your application has been concluded from the update e-mail and you should get to know within the next few days. I will post when i hear anything. Right now the holdup is with the visa application centres( Gerrys), as they are taking their time to contact applicants to collect their passports.

fielddrive

Post by fielddrive » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:18 am

rashadjee wrote:I have no idea myself..
How did you find out about the status change to 'pre-assessment'?

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:25 am

Mysterious wrote:I only ever had one email saying application received, im in week 11 and others had preassesment emails, we had nothing.

Biometric 27th july. When i asked for email update they said waiting to be assessed. So what they havent even looked at mine!!?????
Mysterious can you please share your timeline in order to answer your question. Thanks

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:40 am

Online application: 23/7/15
Biometrics: 27/07/2015
Docs sent to sheffield and recieved on 29th July
Acknowledgement and email for envelope: 09/08/2015
update request: 05/10/2015 - yet to be assessed.

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:43 am

Anyone who applied after 6 july and got visa granted, were your docs returned in your prepaid envelope you sent and after how long did you get documents back?

Also does spouse need TB Test to travel with so do i need to send it back to pak?

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 pm

Mysterious wrote:Online application: 23/7/15
update request: 05/10/2015 - yet to be assessed
Don't worry I only ever got one email to confirm they have my documents
In shaa Allah all will be well my time lines roughly same as yours

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:27 pm

monadii wrote:Salam everyone
just a quick question regarding the online application. It does not ask for the sponsors actual employment details and wages, etc. Will this be at a later stage of the application or we just need to prove with the wages slips, etc?
Salaam Monadii, the sponser will need to download the Appendix 2 ( VAF 4A) Financial requirement form and complete and send to Sheffield office with last 6 months wage slips and all other supporting documents which are required.

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:27 pm

hayaahrff wrote:
Thank you, at least they processed yours. I was a bit worried lol

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:49 pm

Mysterious wrote:
hayaahrff wrote:
Mysterious you only receive 2 standard e-mails to notify you that your application has been received and to send a self addressed stamp envelope ( if one was not already sent). Following which, the only communication as per procedure is that you will receive a concluded e-mail from the ECO or the DMO ( Decision Making Office) to inform you that your application has been concluded, followed by a text from Gerry's to collect your passport. If your application cannot be concluded within the 12 weeks then you will be notified via e-mail. I suggest e-mailing the ukvi overseas enquiry desk on 23rd October 2015 for a status check. Hopefully they should have processed it by then and reached a decision.

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Luckybird wrote:
Mysterious you only receive 2 standard e-mails to notify you that your application has been received and to send a self addressed stamp envelope ( if one was not already sent). Following which, the only communication as per procedure is that you will receive a concluded e-mail from the ECO or the DMO ( Decision Making Office) to inform you that your application has been concluded, followed by a text from Gerry's to collect your passport. If your application cannot be concluded within the 12 weeks then you will be notified via e-mail. I suggest e-mailing the ukvi overseas enquiry desk on 23rd October 2015 for a status check. Hopefully they should have processed it by then and reached a decision.

Thanks , its just that it seems others had emails like preassesment done etc via sheffied. but yh im waiting until after 12 weeks up.

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:04 pm

Mysterious wrote:
hayaahrff wrote:
In shaa Allah all will be well my time lines roughly saxme as yours
Try emailing them again in a few days In shaa Allah your application comes back as processed then

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:36 pm

Yeah i will email next week.

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:02 pm

SoStressed wrote:
Pti2323 wrote:Hello all,

My Spouse (sponsor) is paid By recruitment agency £600/week. The agency hired her i. September2015 for the school for initial (temp) 4 months till December.

Now the same school wants to make her permanent after december with salary exceeding the £18,600 mark. That contract would be from jan to july (when school session ends).

Questions:

1 - she would have Recruitment agency's payslips till December(4 momths) and Recruitment agency crediting her bank account, then it wud be the same school paying her afterwards. Would it count as same employer as she hasnt changed the school ? Its just the paying source has changed.

2 - Can I apply in March 2016 when she would have a total of 6 payslips ( 4 from Agency 2 from school) ? - when the school writes her a letter saying she is working with them since September 2015 ??

Sorry about making it that long to read. Any help wud be really appreciated
Hi, I would advise you to wait six months from when your wife starts earning over 18,600. The requirements are that you show payslips for six months but these six months should show that the sponsor is earning 18600 or more. If you were to apply in March you would not fulfil this requirement so I would say you would be better off waiting the few more months before you apply. For this reason, I think your first question is irrelevant as you wouldn't even need to show those payslips but just have a letter that when your wife started this job and how long she has been earning 18,600.

I hope this helps but I'm not an expert so maybe someone else will be able to advise you better. Good luck with your application.
If your wife meets the financial requirement and is earning over the threshold and her payments are going into the bank then regardless of her temping, I would suggest she obtains a letter from both the agency and school to show what her salary is or will be and employment status ie; from the agency a letter stating how long she has been recruited by them, what she is getting paid and who she is working for, and her employment being temporary until what date. In addition I would also get a letter from the school stating her position, salary, contracted hours, employment commencing date and contract type.
This way the ukvi will know she is employed regardless of the jobs being temporary and this will be backedup with 6 months wage slips. If she were to apply to ukvi after her temporary contract starts with the school then this could pose a problem as she may not be in employment or with the same employer following the 6 months. At least now she is working for the same employer who pays her wages. If anyone knows any different please correct me.

Mrsain
Newly Registered

Post by Mrsain » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Salaam all,

I believe I'm on week 12 60 working days if I go by my bio date and on week 13 if I go by my online application date.

I've been patient and waiting and I still have not received any email or anything to say that they cannot meet the 12 week timeline.

I know people from June are still waiting, so I assume I'm next in line and In Shaa Allah I do hope I get a response soon.

What do you guys suggest should I carry on waiting or contact them now?

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Mrsain wrote:Salaam all,

I believe I'm on week 12 60 working days if I go by my bio date and on week 13 if I go by my online application date.

I've been patient and waiting and I still have not received any email or anything to say that they cannot meet the 12 week timeline.

I know people from June are still waiting, so I assume I'm next in line and In Shaa Allah I do hope I get a response soon.

I would suggest you contact them this Friday, hopefully they should get back to you on the same day, if not on Monday. Inshallah a decision should be made by then. They may also advise you that your case will be escalated to the relevant team and they will get back to you in the next 3 to 5 days. I'm sure if youv'e been patient this long a few more days won't make any difference. All the best...

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:04 pm

Luckybird wrote:
Mrsain wrote:Salaam all,

I would suggest you contact them this Friday, hopefully they should get back to you on the same day, if not on Monday. Inshallah a decision should be made by then. They may also advise you that your case will be escalated to the relevant team and they will get back to you in the next 3 to 5 days. I'm sure if youv'e been patient this long a few more days won't make any difference. All the best...
Just to add onto my previous post...another applicant who submitted their online application a day before you has received confirmation that a decision has been made on 05/10/15. Going by that information I would send them an enquiry straight away and hopefully you should know by tomorrow.

Luckybird

Post by Luckybird » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Mysterious wrote:Anyone who applied after 6 july and got visa granted, were your docs returned in your prepaid envelope you sent and after how long did you get documents back?

Also does spouse need TB Test to travel with so do i need to send it back to pak?
Mysterious your spouse only needs their passport with a valid visa. They will be fingerprinted at the airport to match their fingerprints with those taken at the time of their biometrics.

Have you received your documents back yet?

hayaahrff

Post by hayaahrff » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Quick question a friend of mine has made a small error on the online application but has submitted it and paid the fee too
will it be ok to put it down in covering letter from solicitor rather than withdrawing the application so that the fees are not lost ??