ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mrs Shah
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Mrs Shah » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:42 am

we want to apply for the spouse visa but the problem is it was rejected on the ground that my husband was not free at that time of his second marriage because he never applied for uk divorce although has given the islamic divorce. but eco said Islamic divorce is not valid and he said this second marriage is not valid under uk law becoz he was not free at that time. my husband applied for absolute and he got it after our appeal decision. we lost the appeal as well becoz he failed to produce absolute at that time. now we have the absolute and we are confused rather to apply for spouse visa with the same nikha nama n absolute with it or go for the fiance visa? on this forum i have heard there were many cases like this but i havnt heard anything from them that what happend to their cases? please if anyone can help me this regard. or if we have to apply for fiance visa what documents to submit? i mean should we include nikha nama as well?

Malik 88
Newly Registered

Post by Malik 88 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:59 am

Hi everyone I received my passport on 20 nov but my documents haven't arrived yet and I have seen on this forum some people recieved their documents before collecting the passport and I am still waiting for documents any1 advice plz......

hinna

Post by hinna » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:14 pm

wasnav wrote:@hinna have you heard about your visa? You are august applicant right?
Salaam. No not herd anything still.. Had my documents returned back to me 2 wks ago..

Going to be my 15th week tomorrow.. When I contact them they just say be patient.

I have not received a delay email either.. So just confused.

Feels like I'm the only August applicant left lol

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:53 pm

I applied on 16 July 2015 and had Biometrics done on 28 July 2015. Last update after escalation was "not yet seen by the ECO". Now thats taking the piss.... I am so stressed...
Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics: 28/07/2015
Delayed Email Received: 13/09/2015
Escalated: 01/10/2015
Escalted: 23/11/2015
VISA GRANTED: 23/12/2015!!!!

alivis2015

Post by alivis2015 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:26 pm

rashadjee wrote:I applied on 16 July 2015 and had Biometrics done on 28 July 2015. Last update after escalation was "not yet seen by the ECO". Now thats taking the piss.... I am so stressed...
My bio was 9th July. I think 2 weeks ago I requested update and got 'application processed and will be with me within few days' been waiting since, no official email.

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:48 am

Malik 88 wrote:Hi everyone I received my passport on 20 nov but my documents haven't arrived yet and I have seen on this forum some people recieved their documents before collecting the passport and I am still waiting for documents any1 advice plz......
All you can do is contact UKVI or Sheffield. I don't understand what else you are expecting?? Nobody on the forum can do anything unfortunately, just contact UKVI or Home Office directly.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

Inshaallah786
Newly Registered

Post by Inshaallah786 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:45 am

shakoorh wrote:
Malik 88 wrote:Hi everyone I received my passport on 20 nov but my documents haven't arrived yet and I have seen on this forum some people recieved their documents before collecting the passport and I am still waiting for documents any1 advice plz......
@malik88 don't worry I got my visa same day but still waiting to get paperwork back. We should get it soon Inshaallah

Go0612
Newly Registered

Post by Go0612 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:34 am

Salam/Hi Everyone,

Just to update

On 17/11/15 upon escalation email(Status update request) we were told "Delayed for further enquiries"
On 23/11/15(60th Day) I called them and was told "not seen by ECO yet" I asked the lady on the phone, why is that, means different things, then she told me our systems both(Emails and calls) are 5 days behind than decision center system whatever email they send that's always latest.

Now today 01/12/15(66th Day), I called again for the update and has been told "application process has been completed and decision has been and shortly you will be contacted by VAC for collection"

I wish Best of luck everybody and Pray to ALLAH that may everyone gets their visa approval. Aameen

Please keep me in your prayers
Thanks

malikmalik
Newly Registered

Post by malikmalik » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:31 pm

hi if anyone can help
I will be soon putting in a application for my wife
chat history I have only watsapp chats and viber video and chat calls
we have never used Skype or
tango
the chats are for the full year and also watsapp calls
the viber calls start from june 2015 as my spouse never had the app to download this
and Skype and tango also no app she has since received new fone and downloaded viber as it video and chats
so that's all I have
do I send in all the history or will my spouse also need to send in history
as watsapp calls and messaged are 100s pages long
thankyou

Mrs Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs Shah » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:40 pm

Please someone can help. What are the exact requirements for Fiancée Visa. Are they the same as spouse visa or something different? What the time scale for fiancée visa?

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing

Post by Raymandosnr » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:54 pm

malikmalik wrote:hi if anyone can help
tango
the viber calls start from june 2015 as my spouse never had the app to download this
and Skype and tango also no app she has since received new fone and downloaded viber as it video and chats
so that's all I have
thankyou
you only need a few form each month and Viber shows show caller and recivever so she does not need to send hers for that
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

badmaash

Post by badmaash » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:26 pm

badmaash wrote:assalamualaykum to all

i applied for my wife spouse visa on 25th august 2015 in mirpur and the biometrics were done same day
sent docs to sheffield a week later
she was called in to germs last tuesday for interview

email ukvi
got reply that app has been processed and decision has been made

by allahs will it will be good news sometime soon

how long does it take germs to contact you ?
in the name of allah the most merciful
my wife has been granted visa on the 20th november
and her travel date to the uk is on the 12/12/15 inshallah

i pray to allah that all persons not this forum that their visa are granted
remember keep praying as everything is in allahs hands
she has a visa for 2.5 years

can someone advise me on what do i do next to prepare for her indefinte leave

all praises to all the lord of the heavens and worlds

by the way has brother sajjad got his visa yet

malikmalik
Newly Registered

Post by malikmalik » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:57 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
malikmalik wrote:hi if anyone can help
tango
so that's all I have
thankyou
you only need a few form each month and Viber shows show caller and recivever so she does not need to send hers for that
hi what is call in letter mean,,, thankyou

Ramaye
Newly Registered

Post by Ramaye » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi Guys,

Have a quick question.

Do the standard 60 waiting days include weekends? The Sheffield Home Office do work on a Saturday.
Also when do the 60 days actually begin? Is it once the online application is submitted or the biometric date?

I also did not send my IHS refrence number along with my documents but i have paid for it. Do you think i should email home office with IHS ref no. or do you think they already know that this has been paid for? I made the payment for IHS on visa4uk.fco.gov.uk.

Many thank,

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:25 pm

hinna wrote:
wasnav wrote:@hinna have you heard about your visa? You are august applicant right?
Salaam. No not herd anything still.. Had my documents returned back to me 2 wks ago..

Going to be my 15th week tomorrow.. When I contact them they just say be patient.

When did you receive application has been processed and decision made on status check?

hinna

Post by hinna » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:07 pm

wasnav wrote:
hinna wrote:

When did you receive application has been processed and decision made on status check?
Salaam. I emailed them on 9th Nov for status check & they replied saying application processed and decision made. But we've not been contacted by gerrys to pick up passport no email/call.

I escalated my case 24th Nov and they replied they are investigating it. Since then when ever I email them they just say be patient ur case has been escalated already.

So Allah knows best what will happen. Until then may Allah bless those of who are still waiting with saber.

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:36 pm

Salaam. I emailed them on 9th Nov for status check & they replied saying application processed and decision made. But we've not been contacted by gerrys to pick up passport no email/call.

I escalated my case 24th Nov and they replied they are investigating it. Since then when ever I email them they just say be patient ur case has been escalated already.

So Allah knows best what will happen. Until then may Allah bless those of who are still waiting with saber.[/quote]
May Allah help us all. Its all painful. I am waiting for my daughter's passport. I have received mine but not my daughter's. My visa validity has started from today 1st dec. i am so worried. My baby is only 1 yr n 4 months old. On status check it says its processed n will be with u in few days but it has been 2 weeks. Do pray for me

hinna

Post by hinna » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm

@wasnav: insh Allah she will get hers as well. U should escalating ur case, it's worth a try.

sal29
Newly Registered

Post by sal29 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Is there another test the applicant has to take after arriving in the UK, I heard a rumour there was one but I'm pretty sure there isn't? :?

expresso12

Post by expresso12 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:45 am

Hi All

Can anyone please advise how to escalate by email? What's the email address and is there a specific form i need to complete?

Thanks

khan1224960
Newly Registered

Post by khan1224960 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:07 am

Salam Everyone
I have been a silent reader of this forum . i have applied for Spouse visa on 6 Sep and bio on 11 sep and i have received " Not straight forward" email on 29 November can any one please guide me what does this email means and if its anything to be worried about?
Thanks alot in Advance

Saira143

Post by Saira143 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:47 am

khan1224960 wrote:Salam Everyone
I have been a silent reader of this forum . i have applied for Spouse visa on 6 Sep and bio on 11 sep and i have received " Not straight forward" email on 29 November can any one please guide me what does this email means and if its anything to be worried about?
Thanks alot in Advance
Wsalam
I received a call last wednesday, and I was told it will take a couple of weeks possibly for a result.

He did mention they do have a slight backlog, that's probabaly why they have said that.

in shaa Allah everything will be ok.

hinna

Post by hinna » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:14 pm

expresso12 wrote:Hi All

Can anyone please advise how to escalate by email? What's the email address and is there a specific form i need to complete?

Thanks
Use the link below:

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:14 pm

khan1224960 wrote:Salam Everyone
Thanks alot in Advance
That is exactly 12 weeks since your online application, which suggests that it is a generic email. They must have setup a rule that it automatically sends out an email after 12 weeks are up.

I don't think it means that your case is not straightforward, it's just a way for them to tell you we are running behind.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing

Post by Raymandosnr » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:59 pm

I received an email today that my visa has been proceeded and it has been sent back to VAC
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15