ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wambam
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by wambam » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:30 am

shakoorh wrote: Where did you find this info?
You need to point to specific part of information. Otherwise it is too general a question!

Mrs Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs Shah » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:58 am

Please any one can tell.... Is sheifield office in uk is open now or still on holidays? Becoz we have to send our documents there.

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:00 pm

wambam wrote:
shakoorh wrote: Where did you find this info?
You need to point to specific part of information. Otherwise it is too general a question!
Lol. I mean the order of the documentation.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:33 pm

Go to Google and type UKVI PAKISTAN. It will direct you to Gerrys. Thats where this information is.
Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics: 28/07/2015
Delayed Email Received: 13/09/2015
Escalated: 01/10/2015
Escalted: 23/11/2015
VISA GRANTED: 23/12/2015!!!!

AcePoetry
Newly Registered

Post by AcePoetry » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:08 pm

hinna wrote:
newbie_1 wrote:Asalamyalaikum,

Looking to apply for my wifes visa who is currently in Pakistan, to live in the UK with me.

Although I've seen everyone is applying online and sending docs to Sheffield, I have heard you can apply directly in Pakistan, and submit all your docs directly to an office Pakistan (I believe its Islamabad)? Does anyone know if this is correct? And if so, has anyone done this?

Jzk.
Newbz.
Salaam

No all documents/paperwork have to be sent to Sheffield. As explained in the link below.

https://www.gov.uk/government/world-loc ... n-pakistan

If you take you documents to the visa application centre on the biometric date you will be told to post them to sheffields as they wont accept it.

Guys the post code for sending pakistani supoorting docs on the link above is s38nh, this is where i sent it!!

But go on jerrys site and the postcode is S38wa

Where have you all sent it???

I called uk visas today and she said it was in fact s38nh so should be fine inshallah just want to know what you guys have done

Asad1232009

Post by Asad1232009 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:50 pm

Salaam All

I live on my own and im getting depressed. i got married a year and half ago. i had all the papers ready last year till my in laws told me on my wife bday that she just turned 17 so feeling betrayed. i got 4 months left till she turns 18 i just recently lost my second job i do know what to do.

Qasimx25
Mood:

Post by Qasimx25 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:57 pm

AcePoetry wrote:
hinna wrote:
newbie_1 wrote:Asalamyalaikum,

Looking to apply for my wifes visa who is currently in Pakistan, to live in the UK with me.

Although I've seen everyone is applying online and sending docs to Sheffield, I have heard you can apply directly in Pakistan, and submit all your docs directly to an office Pakistan (I believe its Islamabad)? Does anyone know if this is correct? And if so, has anyone done this?

Jzk.
Newbz.
Salaam

No all documents/paperwork have to be sent to Sheffield. As explained in the link below.

I can confirm that I sent my documentsto S38NH
https://www.gov.uk/government/world-loc ... n-pakistan

If you take you documents to the visa application centre on the biometric date you will be told to post them to sheffields as they wont accept it.

Guys the post code for sending pakistani supoorting docs on the link above is s38nh, this is where i sent it!!

I called uk visas today and she said it was in fact s38nh so should be fine inshallah just want to know what you guys have done
I can confirm I had sent my documents to S38NH. And I got confirmation back next day that thay have been recieved and that I had not included a SAE for the return of documents so I sent the stamped envelope x2 next day

Qasimx25
Mood:

Post by Qasimx25 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Asad1232009 wrote:Salaam All

I live on my own and im getting depressed. i got married a year and half ago. i had all the papers ready last year till my in laws told me on my wife bday that she just turned 17 so feeling betrayed. i got 4 months left till she turns 18 i just recently lost my second job i do know what to do.
I feel sorry for you but how on earth did you get in this mess,but it's not the end of the world ,you both must be very young and you have plenty of time to get back on track

AcePoetry
Newly Registered

Post by AcePoetry » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Jazak allah khair for that confirmation Qasim!

Salam Asad, that is a horrible situation to be in,
Especially as this application stuff can be stresful.
Best thing to do in my opinion is look for a second job
So you hit the financial requirement or look
For a single role if you can (i know this isnt easy).

Are you far away from meeting the financial requirement,
If you dont mind me asking?

Timeline:
Online ap:08/10/15
Biometrics: 09/10/15
Docs sent to Sheffield : 16/10/15

ainulqay
Newly Registered

Post by ainulqay » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:07 am

AcePoetry have u esclated?... Ur n mine timeline is very similar... Cannot wait to hear...

AcePoetry
Newly Registered

Post by AcePoetry » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:21 am

ainulqay wrote:AcePoetry have u esclated?... Ur n mine timeline is very similar... Cannot wait to hear...

Basically i emailed a few times, they kept saying
Not yet seen, then recently they said "not on
System . This could
be because your application was submitted recently or the details that you
have provided above are incorrect.

Details were correct so now they have escalated it
Been a few days but no reply im assuming this
Is becauae its been closed.

Hope they have it etc csn be stresful this stuff
Because communication is poor.

In sha Allah we will hear soon though!

Asad1232009

Post by Asad1232009 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:09 am

im 24 now i was kicked out of my house when i was 20 years old. my dad called the police to take me away. thing is i was told when i got married my wife is 19 years old etc i believed it not knowing the tricks they play on you in pakistan any way i got married only to find out on her birthday she turned 17 which shocked me as i was going to apply for her spouse visa. i was doing stupid hours to make up the difference. now its nearly time shes turning 18 in 3 months. i lost my second job which i was relying on. i aint got anyone to help me with the paperwork in my first job i wss making 13000 with overtime 19000 now they cut my overtime as they hired more people. my second job they didnt let me continue they said they are over spent.

im stressed now not sure what to do. i feel like doing stupid things at times especially with a routine waking up going to work back then sleeping with nothing to look forward to.

my wife failed the english test she went to college for 2 3 months and nothing i taught her some stuff now she's improved but i do not know what i can do.

please do dua for me and my wife. me and wife having so many problems people in pakistan stiring stuff talking bad about us. as she is so young she doesn't how hard im trying when everything was ready. it messed up from her side.

AcePoetry
Newly Registered

Post by AcePoetry » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:03 am

Asad1232009 wrote:im 24 now i was kicked out of my house when i was 20 years old. my dad called the police to take me away. thing is i was told when i got married my wife is 19 years old etc i believed it not knowing the tricks they play on you in pakistan any way i got married only to find out on her birthday she turned 17 which shocked me as i was going to apply for her spouse visa. i was doing stupid hours to make up the difference. now its nearly time shes turning 18 in 3 months. i lost my second job which i was relying on. i aint got anyone to help me with the paperwork in my first job i wss making 13000 with overtime 19000 now they cut my overtime as they hired more people. my second job they didnt let me continue they said they are over spent.

im stressed now not sure what to do. i feel like doing stupid things at times especially with a routine waking up going to work back then sleeping with nothing to look forward to.

my wife failed the english test she went to college for 2 3 months and nothing i taught her some stuff now she's improved but i do not know what i can do.

please do dua for me and my wife. me and wife having so many problems people in pakistan stiring stuff talking bad about us. as she is so young she doesn't how hard im trying when everything was ready. it messed up from her side.

Asad bro you can do it, can you find a 2nd job?
Ill help you with the paperwork if you want, but
Get her to pass the english test and her tb test.
She needs a passport obviouslt and her id card
Which she can make when shes 18 and your
Name will be on it as her husband. That will all take
Some time. In the mean time look for a 2nd job
Because you will need 6 months bank statements
And also payslips from both jobs.

In sha Allah it will all happen and may Allah swt make
It easy for you. You have the same name as me brother
Alot of people here will give you sound advice And so will
I in sha Allah

wambam
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by wambam » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:43 am

shakoorh wrote:
wambam wrote:
Lol. I mean the order of the documentation.
@shakoorh
The information (not that I followed it!) is on Gerry's website though they are giving a Sheffield address which is different to which I sent my supporting documents! I sent them to the S3 8NH address and received confirmation the next day. The order in which the documents should be arranged is also mentioned in the confirmation email received from Sheffield (which is pretty lame and of no use as documents are already sent!). But as long as they are arranged methodically it shouldn't matter much if the order is not exactly same. Just for info of others the order mentioned in email sent to me:
The documents should be arranged in this order: application form and Appendix 2; English language evidence; relationship documents; maintenance documents; accommodation documents.
The email didn't mention TB test certificate (I guess it's a generic system generated email) but that needs to be added for Pakistan as well.

wambam
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by wambam » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:56 am

AcePoetry wrote:

I sent it to S3 8NH as well and received confirmation email next day. So no need to worry.

:arrow: "One need only worry if it will help, if it wont, then what's the point? :!: "
Last edited by wambam on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Worried about review

Post by Worried about review » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:58 am

Assalam o Alaikum
September applicant any updates ?
3rd application
Online application :09 September 2016
Biomatric :12September
documents sent :14 September
Recieved online application confirmation email:16 September
Waiting patiently ,may Allah give me visa this time

bas0508

Post by bas0508 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:10 am

Worried about review wrote:Assalam o Alaikum
September applicant any updates ?
Walaikum Salaam

Im still waiting. I keep gettings told the passport and documents can take a while to reach the Application Centre. My decision was made on 10th December - un official email, and then my documents came on the 17th but we keep emailing UKVI, but keep getting the same response, documents take a will. Its been 20 days now. I understand its Xmas, bank holidays etc, but surely it does not take that long for the passport to reach from Islamabad to Mirpur :(

Im waiting until 4th of Jan, and then im going to start pushing them.

shak4311
Newly Registered

Post by shak4311 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:16 am

@AcePoetry
@ainulqay
Hey guys
i applied on 10/10/15 , bio 14/10 Lahore
similar updates as u guys and not even confirmation email for documents being received.
Insha allah we will be reunited with out loved ones
May Allah have mercy on us

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:55 am

Asad1232009 wrote:im 24 now i was kicked out of my house when i was 20 years old. my dad called the police to take me away. thing is i was told when i got married my wife is 19 years old etc i believed it not knowing the tricks they play on you in pakistan any way i got married only to find out on her birthday she turned 17 which shocked me as i was going to apply for her spouse visa. i was doing stupid hours to make up the difference. now its nearly time shes turning 18 in 3 months. i lost my second job which i was relying on. i aint got anyone to help me with the paperwork in my first job i wss making 13000 with overtime 19000 now they cut my overtime as they hired more people. my second job they didnt let me continue they said they are over spent.

Your previous posts in early December claim to have applied for a spouse settlement visa for your husband. :?:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1280443
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

AcePoetry
Newly Registered

Post by AcePoetry » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:07 am

shak4311 wrote:@AcePoetry
@ainulqay
Hey guys
i applied on 10/10/15 , bio 14/10 Lahore
similar updates as u guys and not even confirmation email for documents being received.
Insha allah we will be reunited with out loved ones
May Allah have mercy on us

Sakaam Shak,

Brv I didnt get any confirmation email either,

The o ky one i got was for the online application
And i got that before i even sent my documents,
Which is annoying. I got my recorded delivery
Reciept and it deffo got signed for at s38nh.
To be honest looks like they havent completed
September applications yet due to holidays.
Id say our time would be feb then, inshallah
All goes well and quickly for us all.

AcePoetry
Newly Registered

Post by AcePoetry » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:23 am

Casa wrote:

Your previous posts in early December claim to have applied for a spouse settlement visa for your husband. :?:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1280443
Thats a worrying revelation, just read the previous posts.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:57 am

This thread has been locked.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:20 pm

A new Timeline thread for Pakistan spouse visa applications has been opened with guidelines for posting.

See the new thread here (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abhi12345678
Newly Registered

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only) in activ

Post by abhi12345678 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:27 pm

Hi all,

Can someone please tell me:

I have applied for husband's spouse visa in august, still waiting after 18 weeks but when I login in to visa4uk the status has changed from complete to "in active", does anyone know what it means by in active. Thanks in advance for your help. :D

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:18 pm

CR001 wrote:A new Timeline thread for Pakistan spouse visa applications has been opened with guidelines for posting.

See the new thread here (click)
Do not post questions in timeline threads. There is a new Pakistan timeline thread for timelines only.
Char (CR001 not Casa)