ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ADUANWAR

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by ADUANWAR » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:50 pm

KSAli wrote:The fees fot settlement visa is £885.
ADUANWAR wrote:السلام عليكم Everyone

It will be a year next month since I've applied for my wife's visa and I'm seriously considering re-applying. Before I do can someone please let me know

1: Any idea on when the court will come up with the minimum wage which was suppose to be decided last month but no news on it yet.
2: What is the fee for a settlement visa in "£" right now? I will be going for the £300 option on top off what the fee is.

Thank you in advance.

Applied 22/05/2013
Thank you

obykhan
Newly Registered

Post by obykhan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Hi my wife applied for her visa on 31 March 2014 at islambad and they gave her a receipt with reference number but when I type it in with D.O.B it says both are incorrect can someone help me track her application because gerrys don't track it no more

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:35 am

nau635 wrote:
msohailsarwar1 wrote:
mooty wrote:Can we avail Priority Settlement visa service by paying extra £300 in Pakistan?
yes you can, its been started from 6 April, if you go on UKBA website, you have to pay extra

£100 For non settlement visa 3-6 days processing time
£300 For settlement visa 3-6 days processing time
£600 For settlement Visa 24 Hours to 36 Hours Processing Time
Doesn't it say varies with location.is it really available in Pakistan too, I thought its in few other countries not in Pakistan. Has anyone tried the priority spouse visa service?comments wanted on it.

As far as pakistan is concerned, I have contacted UKBA from UK and even they dont know that its available in pakistan. they said they will contact me in 3 to 5 days and update me.

rizzy
Newly Registered

Post by rizzy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:03 am

Just got an email saying the court date is set for 21/10/14 six month away f****** jokes, can someone please tell me how to get my court date forward pls!

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:13 am

You need to write to the email included in your Appeal date letter with the reason why you feel you should get an earlier date.

Hope it helps ...

------------
rizzy wrote:Just got an email saying the court date is set for 21/10/14 six month away f****** jokes, can someone please tell me how to get my court date forward pls!
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

suli

Post by suli » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:57 am

asalamalaykum- hello
does anyone know if you can apply for marriage visa in any centre in pakistan or does it have to be in the region of the applicants passport?
reason im asking is i livede with my wife(applicant) near islamabad for 1-half years including getting married and a1 test in this region.
now we have moved near hyderabad. i am coming back to start working to apply for my wifes visa. so im wondering if she can apply in karachi or does she have to travel to islamabad

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:59 am

Ws - I don't think it matters at all.

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:36 pm

RONZ wrote:Ws - I don't think it matters at all.
Asslamu alykum ronz

U applied in dec nd ur Status still the same,,,
Did u send them email nd ask about ur application??
I,m asking coz my status didn,t change at all nd I sent them mail nd they said ur app hav not yet
been assessed by Eco,,,,,look,,after 24 week they said to me like this,,,,thts y asked to u

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:58 pm

obykhan wrote:Hi my wife applied for her visa on 31 March 2014 at islambad and they gave her a receipt with reference number but when I type it in with D.O.B it says both are incorrect can someone help me track her application because gerrys don't track it no more
Hi dont worry about your tracking your application online. Its seems that this service is not working for anyone. I thought it was because of website maintenance, however someone on this forum did mention that they ended this service.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:12 pm

Gerry's contacted my wife to pick up her passport, good news at least we can start the process of re-applying.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:20 pm

Walekum Aslaam,

My status didn't change after Forwarded to ISL OC either,
I haven't chased up my application with UKBA as i don't have faith on their replies instead i got my MP involved and i have been told that they are carrying out further checks on my application. (i dont know what checks they could be .. )
And yeah am trying to keep calm and patient by not thinking too much :).

------

Nadizee wrote:
RONZ wrote:Ws - I don't think it matters at all.
Asslamu alykum ronz

U applied in dec nd ur Status still the same,,,
Did u send them email nd ask about ur application??
I,m asking coz my status didn,t change at all nd I sent them mail nd they said ur app hav not yet
been assessed by Eco,,,,,look,,after 24 week they said to me like this,,,,thts y asked to u

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:21 pm

I hope you got the visa bro .. How and what time did they contacted you?
prayforus wrote:Gerry's contacted my wife to pick up her passport, good news at least we can start the process of re-applying.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:22 pm

suli wrote:asalamalaykum- hello
does anyone know if you can apply for marriage visa in any centre in pakistan or does it have to be in the region of the applicants passport?
reason im asking is i livede with my wife(applicant) near islamabad for 1-half years including getting married and a1 test in this region.
now we have moved near hyderabad. i am coming back to start working to apply for my wifes visa. so im wondering if she can apply in karachi or does she have to travel to islamabad

bro u can apply from Karachi as well it doesnot matter. but I will advise u please attach one year wages slip and bank statements aslo. thanks
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Today my 60 working days completed...Still no reply...I know u people laugh because there are peoples on this forum they have passed more time rather than me.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:46 pm

[quote="RONZ"]Walekum Aslaam,

My status didn't change after Forwarded to ISL OC either,
I haven't chased up my application with UKBA as i don't have faith on their replies instead i got my MP involved and i have been told that they are carrying out further checks on my application. (i dont know what checks they could be .. )
And yeah am trying to keep calm and patient by not thinking too much :).

------

Hmmm thts good,,,,my husband involves his MP as well,,,,hopefully he gt Rply back soon,,,,need prayers

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:Today my 60 working days completed...Still no reply...I know u people laugh because there are peoples on this forum they have passed more time rather than me.
No one shouldn,t laugh these 60 days like 60 months for u,,,,I been w8ing since 124 days ,,,,May Allah pak help us all

mooty

Post by mooty » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:24 pm

My Mrs is going to apply for a spouse visa from Pakistan in the first Week of May. I am getting paid weekly and I am going to be submitting 26 Weeks pay slips from November the 1st, 2013 till 30 April 2014.
I got married in the Month of February in Pakistan. I was in Pakistan for 2 months. my question is that there is too much variation in my Gross salary, on a weekly due to over-time, allowances and arrear payments of basic salary. At one point, when I was abroad, I didn't get paid at all and some weeks showing, on the payslips, the earning of 93.14 and some weeks showing the earning of 923 on the payslip. All the details are appropriately categorised on the payslip? I am going to be using Category A, (is that ok?) means showing my Payslips and bank statements only. Also I have got almost 6 weeks salary slips re-issued by the HR? they are exactly the same but on A4 paper. do they need to be signed and stamped?
Please advice on the matter.
Thank you

mooty

Post by mooty » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:37 pm

I would have earned 11,160 by 30th April 2014 from 1s November 2013. I have earned more than £22000 gross salary per anum in the 6 months prior to my application by using this formula (Gross Salary divided by 6 then multiplied by 12)
Am I eligible to apply in Category A?

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Did you get your P60 this year ?

if yes how much have you earned according to your P60 ?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:58 pm

mooty wrote:My Mrs is going to apply for a spouse visa from Pakistan in the first Week of May. I am getting paid weekly and I am going to be submitting 26 Weeks pay slips from November the 1st, 2013 till 30 April 2014.
I got married in the Month of February in Pakistan. I was in Pakistan for 2 months. my question is that there is too much variation in my Gross salary, on a weekly due to over-time, allowances and arrear payments of basic salary. At one point, when I was abroad, I didn't get paid at all and some weeks showing, on the payslips, the earning of 93.14 and some weeks showing the earning of 923 on the payslip. All the details are appropriately categorised on the payslip? I am going to be using Category A, (is that ok?) means showing my Payslips and bank statements only. Also I have got almost 6 weeks salary slips re-issued by the HR? they are exactly the same but on A4 paper. do they need to be signed and stamped?
Please advice on the matter.
Thank you
If the payslips are a reprint then definitely they need to be signed and stamped by a manager from your firm. As you mentioned your salary varies a lot, I would recommend you write a detailed letter explaining this fact along with a letter from your firm confirming the same. Your P60 might prove crucial for you, make sure you send it with the application.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

mooty

Post by mooty » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Thanks. I haven't received my p60 yet. but as per the last payslip I earned 18,334 for the whole fiscal year. I was on half pay for few month at the beginning of the year due to sickness.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Do not apply with such circumstances, they will simply put you on hold or refuse you.
mooty wrote:Thanks. I haven't received my p60 yet. but as per the last payslip I earned 18,334 for the whole fiscal year. I was on half pay for few month at the beginning of the year due to sickness.

mooty

Post by mooty » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:09 pm

mooty wrote:Thanks. I haven't received my p60 yet. but as per the last payslip I earned 18,334 for the whole fiscal year. I was on half pay for few month at the beginning of the year due to sickness.
£22,000 gross earned in 6 months,using the formula immediately prior to the application but earlier in the fiscal year I was on half pay. Due to this I have earned £18,334 for the whole fiscal year. I am keen in applying Cat A by just using last 6 months payslips and bank statements? is it possible?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:32 pm

RONZ wrote:I hope you got the visa bro .. How and what time did they contacted you?
prayforus wrote:Gerry's contacted my wife to pick up her passport, good news at least we can start the process of re-applying.
Ronz, sadly we got refused the first time round, so we were waiting for the documents to return so we can re-apply. I think they contacted her around 5pm evening for her to collect her documents between 3-5pm tomorrow.

Mooty; if you're on a salary your pay must not be lower then £1550 before tax for each month. So 6 months payslips cannot be lower then £1550.00. £1550 x 12 = £18,600.00

If there is one lower, then the ECO will take the lowest figure from that payslip and use it to calculate the years income. Sad way of doing it as it's unfair. Reason being you could get paid more in another month to make up the shortfall.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:46 pm

Bro it's simple ; If you are going to apply in CAT A, The rule is that you are in Full time salaried employment for more than 6 months :
To evidence that ;

-6 months bank statement along with 6 months wage slips
-Employment contract
-Letter from employer confirming your employment, wage, term of employment, yearly salary and how long you have work with the company.
-Since you're applying close to financial year, it's obvious to have P60 received with the April payslip.

Above are the required docs to back up the evidence for CAT A, I have heard people getting refused solely on not providing letter from employer. And also witnessed on this forum that many of our Bro and Sis are struggling badly simply because they either earned closed 18600 and put on hold or they had gaps in thier wages or they were absent from thier work due to trip abroad.

To avoid long delays and anguish for later, do yourself a favor and double verify your documents against required evidence.

I hope it will help - Allah knows best :-)
mooty wrote:
£22,000 gross earned in 6 months,using the formula immediately prior to the application but earlier in the fiscal year I was on half pay. Due to this I have earned £18,334 for the whole fiscal year. I am keen in applying Cat A by just using last 6 months payslips and bank statements? is it possible?