ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:45 am

prayforus wrote:hello786 - Yes I have been employed for a lot longer then 6 months. I will again provide 6 months of continuous payslips and bank statements.

On the subject of the priority visa, I am in two minds about it. Mirpur clerks are saying it's not for settlement visas's yet, everyone else on here are saying it is. Even the website is saying it is. Only way to tell is when you come to pay for the application.

Yes that is why i was also confused, and was hoping if someone has chosen that route will let the rest of us know too
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
prayforus wrote:hello786 - Yes I have been employed for a lot longer then 6 months. I will again provide 6 months of continuous payslips and bank statements.

On the subject of the priority visa, I am in two minds about it. Mirpur clerks are saying it's not for settlement visas's yet, everyone else on here are saying it is. Even the website is saying it is. Only way to tell is when you come to pay for the application.

Yes that is why i was also confused, and was hoping if someone has chosen that route will let the rest of us know too[/quote

These clerks got no training what so ever.they don't even visit Garry webpages to see how it looks. Same as Pakistani consulate. If it me I will follow their webpage and submit applications.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

gulataqwi
Newly Registered

Post by gulataqwi » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:52 pm

@ all. ..dear fellows,

I have submitted my application on 21/10/2013 as its been 5
Months and 27 days..Altogether 180 days havent heard.
What made me worry is the status checker is not recognising my details and refers me to an email for hell or sometime says InVaLiD search.....!

Spousr visa....... islamabad
Date submitted. ... 21/10/2013
Last updated........ 11/01/2014
Since never able to check as it says invalid search.

My husbabd has become disable following to
an

incident in his job and no financial or accomodation restrictions apply to my application.

Please please please... if anyone can help as my husband is disable andcits been almost 6 months and 180 days.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:57 pm

HELLO786 wrote:

Yes that is why i was also confused, and was hoping if someone has chosen that route will let the rest of us know too
I went to the application centre in lahore yesterday n thy told me priority service is not for settlement visas.
Just to let u all know that i received am email a week ago that decision is made on my application n they will contact me shortly n today they are saying its still under process. I dnt understant what thy lot doing i will go mad i've been waiting madly for rfc :-(:-(:-(
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Story of visa Process
I applied visa for my wife on 3rd January 2014. I prepared all documents through help of Immigration board spouse visa FB page and help of joopa. Today it’s been.
105 Days
75 working days
18 weeks.
I have not heard anything form UKVI i am really disappointment. But same time i am very happy today. One of my friend and work colleague who prepared his wife application with my help only got visa in 4 working days.
Application submit : jalandhar india
Cat: A , date of submission: 11th April 2014.
Visa stamped: Delhi 15th April 2014
Document Received by courier: 17th April 2014
What was different between his application and mine?
I earn over 25k and he is on 21k.
I submitted only six month payslip and i advised him to submit for 12 month.
So Guys even i earn more than him but no luck.
But his 12 moth payslips is big difference.
To all new applicants please try to submit 12 months payslip and bank statements. May ALLAH grant visa whoever is waiting Insha’Allah.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Hey
What does it mean when application has been deferred??
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:Hey
What does it mean when application has been deferred??
Defer means to leave for a later time. Another way of saying on hold
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:29 pm

zeeh wrote:Story of visa Process
I applied visa for my wife on 3rd January 2014. I prepared all documents through help of Immigration board spouse visa FB page and help of joopa. Today it’s been.
105 Days
75 working days
18 weeks.
I have not heard anything form UKVI i am really disappointment. But same time i am very happy today. One of my friend and work colleague who prepared his wife application with my help only got visa in 4 working days.
Application submit : jalandhar india
Cat: A , date of submission: 11th April 2014.
Visa stamped: Delhi 15th April 2014
Document Received by courier: 17th April 2014
What was different between his application and mine?
I earn over 25k and he is on 21k.
I submitted only six month payslip and i advised him to submit for 12 month.
So Guys even i earn more than him but no luck.
But his 12 moth payslips is big difference.
To all new applicants please try to submit 12 months payslip and bank statements. May ALLAH grant visa whoever is waiting Insha’Allah.
I would also advise submitting as much evidence as possible. However I think the major difference is the time of application. The new applications are under a newer system that seems to be working quickly and if you check the history of other countries they are also quicker than Pakistan as they have less quantity of settlement applications. Even comparing the January figures that they have made available and not updated since. All of Pakistan's settlement applications go to one centre that is Islamabad. But in India it is dealt with over several centres individually as they have separate figures for each centre.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:41 pm

TO aneesa786,
Delays being a Pakistani?
I have read on this forum and different forum by applicants who are submitting 12 month payslip and bank statement makes difference on decision.
In India they don’t take copies of any documents and they told wife our standard time for spouse visa is two weeks, visa stamped by BHC Delhi.

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:45 pm

zeeh wrote:TO aneesa786,
I have read on this forum and different forum by applicants who are submitting 12 month payslip and bank statement makes difference on decision.
In India they don’t take copies of any documents and they told wife our standard time for spouse visa is two weeks, visa stamped by BHC Delhi.
Citizenship is not my point. Pakistani or not. The location of submission was my point.

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Also Zeeh, I was not disagreeing with you. I agreed that more evidence makes a difference.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:08 pm

aneesa786 wrote:
Also Zeeh, I was not disagreeing with you. I agreed that more evidence makes a difference.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visa process is different in every country, Islamabad is bottom of this list. visa processing time ..
data is for all decisions made in November_2013
15 days=1%
40 days=2%
60 days= 67%
90 days= 84%
120 days= 90%
Total decisions made=604
data is for all decisions made in December 2013
15 days=0%
40 days=25%
60 days= 42%
90 days= 73%
120 days= 74%
Total decisions made= 414
data is for all decisions made in January 2014
15days=0
40 days=0
60 days= 3%
90 days= 69%
120 days= 73%
Total decision made= 403
Feburary and March No data on UK Visas and Immigration website

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:12 pm

zeeh wrote:
aneesa786 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visa process is different in every country, Islamabad is bottom of this list. visa processing time ..
data is for all decisions made in November_2013
15 days=1%
40 days=2%
60 days= 67%
90 days= 84%
120 days= 90%
Total decisions made=604
data is for all decisions made in December 2013
15 days=0%
40 days=25%
60 days= 42%
90 days= 73%
120 days= 74%
Total decisions made= 414
data is for all decisions made in January 2014
15days=0
40 days=0
60 days= 3%
90 days= 69%
120 days= 73%
Total decision made= 403
Feburary and March No data on UK Visas and Immigration website

I think you misunderstood what I said earlier. This was exactly the point I was making. Pakistan is way behind other countries in timescales. This is most likely due to the higher quantity of applications it receives. Since ukba has changed to ukvi it seems likes things are being worked differently. However the people such as ourselves that are on the old process seem to still be waiting

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am

Any rfc this week??
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

sarawaheed
Newly Registered

Post by sarawaheed » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 am

i applied for my spouse visa on 3rd march 2014 from karachi.. n my visa get refused on 14 march ..now i wanna reapply..plz suggest me from where should i apply islamabad or karachi ?? does it make any difference on visa processing time??is there any delay on islamabad applications?? i have to go isl for my studies so i wanna apply from isl this time..plz guide me what should i do??

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:07 pm

sarawaheed wrote:i applied for my spouse visa on 3rd march 2014 from karachi.. n my visa get refused on 14 march ..now i wanna reapply..plz suggest me from where should i apply islamabad or karachi ?? does it make any difference on visa processing time??is there any delay on islamabad applications?? i have to go isl for my studies so i wanna apply from isl this time..plz guide me what should i do??
Sara
Doesn't matter where you apply from, all applications end up in Islamabad for process. you choose islamabad when booking appointment. And also my advice if you applying under Categorie A please try to submit 12 months payslip and bank statements. Best of luck .Insha ALLAH you get your visa this time and also if you don't mind sharing why it was refused first place this might help who ever going to apply in feature.
Last edited by zeeh on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Zeeh is there a reason why people should submit 12 months of payslips/bankstatements, when it only requires them to submit 6months of each?

Reason I say this is because they take into consideration the circumstances at the time of application. Or is it so they know you're sponsor is in employment after first refusal of the applicants application.

CAT A only states that 6 months minimum should be supplied. CAT B says 12 months.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:42 pm

prayforus wrote:Zeeh is there a reason why people should submit 12 months of payslips/bankstatements, when it only requires them to submit 6months of each?

Reason I say this is because they take into consideration the circumstances at the time of application. Or is it so the know you're sponsor is in employment after first refusal of the applicants application.

CAT A only states that 6 months minimum should be supplied. CAT B says 12 months.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you can submit 6 month that's fine as CAT A requires only six months. my own research that if you provide extra evidence you don't have to wait for moths,i prepared my friends documents same way i did mine lil bit changes but he submitted 12 months payslip and bank statements and RESULT visa granted in 4 working days.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Zeeh, I guess it wouldn't hurt to do it would it? I might give that a try then just to give a fuller picture. So they cannot question anything/doubt anything.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:03 pm

prayforus wrote:Zeeh, I guess it wouldn't hurt to do it would it? I might give that a try then just to give a fuller picture. So they cannot question anything/doubt anything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes :)
You know what i was trying say; i wish i could have submitted 12 months worth documents but too late. i strongly advise everyone who is going to apply in feature please submit 12 month payslips and bank statements. it also proves that sponsor is not working just for wife visa, where ECO is more confident to give decision but if it six month he might carry on random checks to get full picture of applicant or sponsor, which can delay everything or end up refusal. I might be wrong but that my point of view.
Last edited by zeeh on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm

gulataqwi wrote:@ all. ..dear fellows,

I have submitted my application on 21/10/2013 as its been 5
Months and 27 days..Altogether 180 days havent heard.
What made me worry is the status checker is not recognising my details and refers me to an email for hell or sometime says InVaLiD search.....!

Spousr visa....... islamabad
Date submitted. ... 21/10/2013
Last updated........ 11/01/2014
Since never able to check as it says invalid search.

My husbabd has become disable following to
an

incident in his job and no financial or accomodation restrictions apply to my application.

Please please please... if anyone can help as my husband is disable andcits been almost 6 months and
180 days.
Asslam-u-alykum
Did u send them email??or try new service chat or call???

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 pm

Any December applicants whose applications have been processed ? Im just trying to work out how much back log there is.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:29 pm

musriz wrote:Any December applicants whose applications have been processed ? Im just trying to work out how much back log there is.
nope majority of us still waiting, when did u apply?
... Rubbish

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Zazam wrote:
musriz wrote:Any December applicants whose applications have been processed ? Im just trying to work out how much back log there is.
nope majority of us still waiting, when did u apply?

I applied mid Jan... about 13 weeks now..
From this forum I can see December applications are still to be processed. . UKBA certainly dont meet there service standards.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:58 am

Sameena if you're reading, in your re-application will you submit the same sponsor/applicant introductory documents explaining the relationship. Same wedding cards/photos etc? I'm going to be doing that, but a long with the letter for why we are re-applying with a printed document of the e-mail for holding us/which criteria we didn't meet, and how we are meeting it this time round.

Secondly, will you submit old communication documents as well as new ones? And if CAT A, submit 12bank statements/payslips to give a fuller picture?