ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zeeh
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:42 am

tallojani wrote:Zeeh, sounds like you kind of know its gona be a refusal? don't mind telling us where have you made the mistake?
If know it's refusal,I withdraw my application.I earn way above requirements. But keeping in waiting better get results yes or no. As I said I did papers for my friend spouse visa got reply in week visa granted.his house documents were fake and I own house but no luck.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Kazzy111
Newly Registered

Post by Kazzy111 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:21 am

Hiya guys
Any october 2013 mirpur applicants heard back cus I'm worried i applied on beginning of october and haven't heard anything.

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:37 am

zeeh wrote:
tallojani wrote:Zeeh, sounds like you kind of know its gona be a refusal? don't mind telling us where have you made the mistake?
If know it's refusal,I withdraw my application.I earn way above requirements. But keeping in waiting better get results yes or no. As I said I did papers for my friend spouse visa got reply in week visa granted.his house documents were bad quality and I own house but no luck.
Zeeh our timelines are pretty similar and applications too.
Although it can be worrying why it is taking so long I feel it is also positive. It means so far there is nothing they have found to refuse us.
Earlier it seemed as if our applications just gather dust until 3/4 months have passed, but I have seen some ppl refused or put on hold very soon after submitting their applications.
So stay positive and insha'Allah we will have good news soon
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

yasen

Post by yasen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:49 am

when ever i mail gerrys they dont know owt and if i email islamabad they come out with same. home office are not clear at all they have put alot of people in the dark and find ways to refuse visas.

yasen

Post by yasen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:50 am

i exempt form the rules but they will find other ways to refuse

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:59 pm

zeeh wrote:
If know it's refusal,I withdraw my application.I earn way above requirements. But keeping in waiting better get results yes or no. As I said I did papers for my friend spouse visa got reply in week visa granted.his house documents were bad quality and I own house but no luck.
Dear Zeeh,

Can I ask if you're self employed or employed, if you don't mind? If employed, are you permanent and how big is the company?

It doesn't matter if you own a house..it's not in home office requirements to own a house...in fact there is a bigger risk to economy if you lose your income ...as you may need more public funds to survive...

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 pm

fn286 wrote:
zeeh wrote:
Dear Zeeh,

Can I ask if you're self employed or employed, if you don't mind? If employed, are you permanent and how big is the company?

It doesn't matter if you own a house..it's not in home office requirements to own a house...in fact there is a bigger risk to economy if you lose your income ...as you may need more public funds to survive...
Well I am full time working same place since 2012.my company is German company its family business LTD.but all over the world. House is Nt requirement and I'm aware of it,I was comparing with my friend who got visa withdogy housing documents.
Last edited by zeeh on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Mannshwi
Newly Registered

Post by Mannshwi » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:35 pm

Hi,

I had applied under Tier-4 category with my dependent before my leave to remain was going to expire in UK. However, received visa refusal on the grounds of 322 (1A) after my leave to remain expired and have not received our passports and maintenance bank letter and statement are missing from documents i received, please guide what can be done? And am I eligible to appeal or not? And if yes, then what time period do I have for the appeal? Please help...

Thanks

Ammi.k
Newly Registered

Post by Ammi.k » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi,

Got the great news today and quite surprised turnaround has been so quick despite Easter break

Applied Islamabad : 10 April 2014
Visa Granted : 23 April 2014
Total 5 Working Days

I will be posting the full details of all the supporting evidence

I hope all of you also hear positive news soon

A

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:59 pm

Ammi.k wrote:Hi,

Got the great news today and quite surprised turnaround has been so quick despite Easter break

Total 5 Working Days

A
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulation

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Total 5 Working Days

A
wow congratulations i sent additional documents been 12 days haven't heard anything yet. ins ha ALLAH SOON

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Total 5

A

Hi congrats did u use priority service also it wud be great to share ur documents. Thanks
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:12 pm

Hiyaaa, December January Applicantss ,whats going onn, when are we going to hearrr? going madd here
... Rubbish

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Yeah i am also waiting still ........ going mad x 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----
Zazam wrote:Hiyaaa, December January Applicantss ,whats going onn, when are we going to hearrr? going madd here
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:22 pm

RONZ wrote:Yeah i am also waiting still ........ going mad x 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----
Zazam wrote:Hiyaaa, December January Applicantss ,whats going onn, when are we going to hearrr? going madd here
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yet to be processed? guys Explain to me plzz,this word in my dictionary :lol:

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:24 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DR ZAZAM
they keep Replying yet to be processed? Please Explain to me :D

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Thank you for your e-mail of 23 April 2014 enquiring about the progress of your wife’s application.

Her application for settlement has been received by this office and is yet to be processed. Our External Customer Standards for settlement applications are to process 95% within 12 weeks and 100% within 24 weeks. Unfortunately, some applications are currently taking longer than usual to conclude.

You can check the progress of application via website https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

NAK

Entry Clearance Assistant

International Operations and Visas

UK Visas and Immigration

Phone: 0092 51 2012000

British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Web: https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:31 pm

lol Zee, they emailed me back mine is under process undergoing checks, and awaiting results
I wish theyd just hurry up, and deal with us applicants first!!
... Rubbish

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:34 pm

RONZ wrote:Yeah i am also waiting still ........ going mad x 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----
I know how youu feel, have you emailed them or anything?
... Rubbish

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Zazam wrote:lol Zee, they emailed me back mine is under process undergoing checks, and awaiting results
but mine is not even under process lol yet to be processed,No checks nothing :mrgreen:

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Not happy today .... they are taking the piss.

--

zeeh wrote:
Zazam wrote:lol Zee, they emailed me back mine is under process undergoing checks, and awaiting results
but mine is not even under process lol yet to be processed,No checks nothing :mrgreen:

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:43 pm

zeeh wrote:
its ridiculous and unfair, didnt your emails to mp get back to you or anything?
... Rubbish

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Not really i am still waiting on them too ...
Yeah absolutely unfair .. it's been nearly 5 months, I earn alot more than required amount, own a house etc, God knows why they taking so long, I really hope that we hear something positive tommorw as Friday seems to be lucky day for RFcsssssss.

----
Zazam wrote:
zeeh wrote:
its ridiculous and unfair, didnt your emails to mp get back to you or anything?

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:02 pm

I really frigging hope we all hear soon, may is literally round corner, year is nearly half wayy!!
inshallahhh :)
... Rubbish

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:19 pm

Same here. Not heard anything.. No checks from my employers etc.. one of my cousins re-applied in March and got the visa this week. Took just under 5 weeks for them. I really wonder how BHC process these applications. Ive sent an email to my MP this week. Hope we all receive some good news soon.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days