ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse New application Process from India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tajammulhsyed
Newly Registered

Spouse visa from India Pls Advise

Post by tajammulhsyed » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:33 pm

I am planning to apply for my wife on 16 of Feb 2017, Could any one has latest updates with new changes or anyone has recently planning to go with same application ? please share your experience

I am confuse whether I should send my originals to India as I am British citizen and my wife Indian

Please explain me apart from online form which seems like only basic information such as personal details including parents/spouse/ English language . is there any additional form I need to fill to explain about my financial structure

Please explain me full documentation list and how to put them in order

many thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa from India Pls Advise

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:54 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tajammulhsyed
Newly Registered

Spouse New application Process from India

Post by tajammulhsyed » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Hello Everyone

Could any one explain me should i send my originals to India for my wife to apply for spouse visa or send to Sheffield Uk

do I need to submit additional forms like APPENDIX 2 (VAF 4A DECEMBER 2013)
FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT FORM, Sponsor form and PERSONAL DETAILS FORM (VAF4A DECEMBER 2013)
FAMILY SETTLEMENT APPLICATION FORM

does both needs to add with originals and send to India or Uk ?

please response to this soon as possible as i have booked an appointment for 16 feb 2017

Many thanks

tajammulhsyed
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa from India Pls Advise

Post by tajammulhsyed » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:34 pm

how about this form is Family settlement application form VAF4A

and also do you know further info about sending original to india to Sheffield ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse New application Process from India

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:55 pm

Please stop starting a new topic with each question. Stick to one thread please.
FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT FORM, Sponsor form and PERSONAL DETAILS FORM (VAF4A DECEMBER 2013)
Yes!!

You need to follow the instructions of the centre and online system where you are applying from.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tajammulhsyed
Newly Registered

Post by tajammulhsyed » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:28 pm

CR001 wrote:Please stop starting a new topic with each question. Stick to one thread please.
Yes!!

You need to follow the instructions of the centre and online system where you are applying from.
Thanks for getting back to me soon .

I am still confuse do i need to send my originals with my wife application or should i send it to Sheffield ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:30 pm

When you apply for the visa online, it will tell you at the end what to do and the process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

zubbshah
Mood:
India

Post by zubbshah » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:12 am

Hello There,

I do understand that the new process is sending documents to Sheffield.

However, can you also enlighten us as well... since i have my cousin who would be going through the same route soon, in abouts 2 weeks time.

as to when do we need to send the documents to sheffield ? or can he (being a british citizen) send it from london it self or it has to re-route from mumbai, india ?

any inputs would be great.

thank you,
zubb

askhans786

Post by askhans786 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:05 pm

zubbshah wrote:Hello There,

I do understand that the new process is sending documents to Sheffield.

However, can you also enlighten us as well... since i have my cousin who would be going through the same route soon, in abouts 2 weeks time.

as to when do we need to send the documents to sheffield ? or can he (being a british citizen) send it from london it self or it has to re-route from mumbai, india ?

any inputs would be great.

thank you,
zubb
Hi Zubb,

All supporting documents needs to be send to UK Sheffield within 14 days if I am not mistaken.

The printed form submitted in Indian (copy of this) and all documents originating from UK e.g. sponsor certified passport, Bio-metric, UK bills, Tenancy agreement, payslip of sponsor and 6 Month bank statement) all need to be sent directly from UK within 14 days.

I hope this helps.

KR,
AK