ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa accommodation proof

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jamal jones
Newly Registered

spouse visa accommodation proof

Post by jamal jones » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi,
Very useful forum and information from all you guys. I would just like to clarify something in order for me to complete my wife spouse visa application.

I live in a 1 bedroom flat and its for my sole use, my rent includes all bills (water, electricity and council tax)
will a tenancy agreement stating all of that and a letter from my landlord consenting my wife to come and stay with me in the flat be sufficient to complete the application. And does it matter if my tenancy start date be within the same month or a month after the application date. Would i need any other documents in regards of accommodation be needed?

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa accommodation proof

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:32 pm

Tenancy agreement and letter is fine.

Ideally it should start before you apply so that you can prove you have suitable accommodation.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jamal jones
Newly Registered

Re: spouse visa accommodation proof

Post by jamal jones » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:57 pm

CR001 wrote:Tenancy agreement and letter is fine.

Ideally it should start before you apply so that you can prove you have suitable accommodation.

Thank you.