ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa details

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KhanzadaKhan
Pakistan

Spouse Visa details

Post by KhanzadaKhan » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi
My wife is going to apply for spouse visa, she is outside UK now. A website has been changes so I don know from where I can get spouse visa information. please give me link of spouse visa and what form she has to fill up.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa details

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:20 pm

What is your visa status? As you mention spouse visa, so is this spouse of settled/British citizen or spouse of PBS main applicant?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KhanzadaKhan
Pakistan

Post by KhanzadaKhan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:14 am

CR001 wrote:What is your visa status? As you mention spouse visa, so is this spouse of settled/British citizen or spouse of PBS main applicant?
I am on Tier 1 General and I want information regarding spouse visa of settled. There is new website which is too confusing please help. thanks

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:47 am

Khan sb,

If you ar eon Tier 1 G why you want information on spouse of settled person? Are you trying to apply or just seeking information?

Tier 1 G holders are not considered settled persons, you need ILR for that. If you are applying for your spouse than you will require PBS dependent application.

KhanzadaKhan
Pakistan

Post by KhanzadaKhan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:32 am

fn286 wrote:Khan sb,

If you ar eon Tier 1 G why you want information on spouse of settled person? Are you trying to apply or just seeking information?

Tier 1 G holders are not considered settled persons, you need ILR for that. If you are applying for your spouse than you will require PBS dependent application.
I want information for my wife. My wife will apply for spouse visa in July this year. UKBA website is completely changed now so I just want help in regards to Spouse Visa.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:01 am

As you are currently on Tier 1, you need to say when you expect to get your ILR as the visa you are asking about is only if you have ILR or are British, but you are still on PBS.

https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/overview
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.