ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa extension payslip

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jiliang
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa extension payslip

Post by jiliang » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:15 am

Hello all, I am going to extension my spouse visa soon at Croydon , here is my question: my wife payslips date always every last day of the month for 5 years, actually she get paid on the 12th every month(never have issue with that), but this month she received wages on the 23rd of December (maybe of Christmas )and payslip date still shows the 31st of December(two salary payments on the same month 12th and 23rd showing on the bank statement), is that will be a problem mismatch the date of my renew my visa?

Happy New Year

jiliang
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa extension payslip

Post by jiliang » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:25 pm

Please can somebody reply

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:20 am

Just explain in the application. The Case Worker should be aware that this is a common practice for the pre-Christmas period.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

jiliang
Newly Registered

Post by jiliang » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:06 pm

many thanks, Casa