ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa refused self employed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ahussain786
Newly Registered

Spouse visa refused self employed

Post by Ahussain786 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:31 am

Hi there

My wife's spouse visa was refused within one week. I am a self employed taxi driver, I submitted 1 years accounts 2015/16. Also interim accounts Apr 2016 to Jan 2017.

I submitted bank statements from December 2015 to January 2017, I didn't put money into my bank account from the period of Apr 2015 to November 2015. The visa has been refused due to no bank statements for this period (Apr 15-Nov15).

"you have not submitted personal bank statements for the same 12 month period as the tax return(s) showing that the income from self employment has been paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name person(s), or evidence of national insurance paid.
- you have therefore failed to provide the required documents relating to your sponsors employment. These documents are specified in the immigration rules in Appendix FMSE and must be provided. Either for refuse your application under paragraph EC P1.1 (D) of appending FM of the immigration rules. (E ECP.3.1)"

This was the reason they gave to us. What should we do appeal or submit a fresh application. How should we go about this. I don't have bank statements for that period as didn't put income into account. But I did submit from December 2015 to January 2017 which is over 12 months.

Please advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa refused self employed

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:25 am

HO want to see ALL 12 months bank statements. You did not submit this. It is not a period covering 12 months, but the ACTUAL bank statements they want to see to assess whether you meet the financial requirement.

Not depositing money into your account is also not helpful.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.