ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa requirement Nigeria

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

debooy1
Newly Registered

Spouse visa requirement Nigeria

Post by debooy1 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Hello everyone,

I really need some form of advice regarding this and I am sorry if this has already been started but I looked and I coukdn't find thread that's related to my situation.

I am UK/Nigerian citizen, While on holiday to Nigeria last year, I met a lady in Nigeria who we are now planing to get married to. I would like her to ultimately join me in the UK. We are planning to marry in April this year.

I already know we will have to apply online, and I have to meet certain financial requirements.

Can someone please kindly list of all other document that are required from me or from her?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa requirement Nigeria

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:18 pm

100's of topics on this and the guidances notes are comprehensive.

Certified copy of your passport
Her original passport
Marriage certificate
6 months payslips
6 months bank statements
Your employer letter
Proof of adequate accommodation
She needs English A1 test
TB test if Nigeria is on the list that requires it
Proof of communications (skype, whatsapp, FB, etc) to prove 'subsisting relationship'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.