ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switch from tier 5 to spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MaryamZak
Newly Registered

Switch from tier 5 to spouse visa

Post by MaryamZak » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:42 pm

Hello,

I hope you can help, I am in the same situation as you.

Could you please clarify your question 3? What did you put down? Permanent? Did you get a letter stating your employer will take you on if you get the visa? I thought that after 12 months, they aren't allowed to?

3. Could my salary be added into finance calculation ?i am working in the uk so i guess it could be added in to the calculation .However ,i am not sure if my job under tier 5 government authorise exchange could be defined as permanent job in order to be calculated in finance requirement. My boss is really happy with me and would love to write a letter to ukvi confirm that he will continuing my contract if i still stay in the uk.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Switch from tier 5 to spouse visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 pm

I have split your post to its own topic as you posted in a topic that is almost two years old.
MaryamZak wrote:Hello,

I hope you can help, I am in the same situation as you.

Could you please clarify your question 3? What did you put down? Permanent? Did you get a letter stating your employer will take you on if you get the visa? I thought that after 12 months, they aren't allowed to? By question 3 do you mean the type of employment you have? Which question in the form is this?

3. Could my salary be added into finance calculation ?i am working in the uk so i guess it could be added in to the calculation .However ,i am not sure if my job under tier 5 government authorise exchange could be defined as permanent job in order to be calculated in finance requirement. My boss is really happy with me and would love to write a letter to ukvi confirm that he will continuing my contract if i still stay in the uk. Yes it can. Letter is fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.