ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ILR rejected applied for FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

misti
Newly Registered

Tier 1 ILR rejected applied for FLR(M)

Post by misti » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:27 am

hi,

I have applied for ilr and was rejected on basis of 322(5) decpetion and dishonest.Because I coduln't produce ct600 for the company I had in 2010-2011.which was later dissolved in 2012.As I was not aware of this I had submitted the emails i had conversation with my accountant and he mentioning everything sorted not to worry.When I asked about annual returns.Still it was refused.Now applied on FLR(M) as my husband is british.But worried as the 322(5) can effect this application.What I should do now.Please help

Casa

Re: TIER 1 ILR REJECTED APPLIED FOR FLR(M)

Post by Casa » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:27 am

The refusal for deception in one category is highly likely to be applied when applying for visas in the future, including FLR(M). It would have been wise to challenge the refusal in an AR or JR.
When were you notified of the refusal? How soon after the refusal did you submit a FLR(M) application?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

misti
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 ILR rejected applied for FLR(M)

Post by misti » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:16 pm

hi,

on advise of a solicitor I requested for withdraw of my ilr application and posted flr(m) at the same time before the expiry.But unfortunately the visa acessor declined my request of withdrawal and gave refusal.its a genuine error I need time to rectify it.how to go for it.

yoldashhhh
BANNED

Post by yoldashhhh » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:25 am

i was in your situation- Deception dont apply if you apply flrm as long as your partner is british citizen-
make sure to disclose it in your application- just mention that you were accused of deception- Flrm as long as your financial requirements are met and relation ship genuine there wont be any problem- Good luck- i applied peo and got same day -

misti
Newly Registered

Post by misti » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:59 pm

Thanks a lot for the reply.

ttw
Newly Registered

Post by ttw » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:25 am

yoldashhhh wrote:i was in your situation- Deception dont apply if you apply flrm as long as your partner is british citizen-
make sure to disclose it in your application- just mention that you were accused of deception- Flrm as long as your financial requirements are met and relation ship genuine there wont be any problem- Good luck- i applied peo and got same day -
Hi Yoldashhhh

I am in a similar situation I was rejected long Residency on Deception... I have appeal rights... However my husband is a Permanent Resident in the U.K.

Therefore I was thinking to with draw the appeal and apply for his dependent visa.. but there is a question which says have you done deception... I have not been proven in Court.. Home office charged me with it... can I say no to that question and explain why it was a genuine error and all matters have been rectified now..

also does a previous alleged deception stop from any future applications for leave to remain under the dependent of a settled person?

please help

thank you in advance for your help

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:33 am

If you answer NO to the question about any previous deception you will be submitting a false declaration. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.