ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP PLEASE

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

deep_kaur
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP PLEASE

Post by deep_kaur » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi Dears,
I have been living in this country since 2009 as student, I have done my Msc from UEL 2012 and MBA from LSBU 2014, In March 2014 I applied for tier 2 visa, during the application process I was changed my mind and put another application of FLRO because I want to do phd, I applied for FLRO Sept 2014 and done biometric everything, I got letter from home office Jan 2015 where they asked which application they want me to proceed because under their system my 2 applications (TIER 2 & FLRO) was showed, then I said to them for FLRO. Feb 2015 I got refusal on FLRO applications and they were given me appeal of right.
Feb 2015 I applied for the appeal, I got their hearing date Jan 2016 ( After almost Year) on that day they asked me to provide some other documents and said me to posted, which I already.
Now my question is that:_
1. If I want to get married here, can I? is it possible?
2. can I married during my appeal process?
3. what are the requirements? what we have to do first?
cause me and my boyfriend knowing each other more than a year and wanted to get settle now, he is British citizen and his salary is more than 20,000.
please can anyone help me and provide me the right advice it would be really appreciated.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Many Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE

Post by sah10406 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:49 am

This is not a Tier 4 issue, and probably too complex to get useful advice here. Advice you speak to an immigration legal adviser.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

deep_kaur
Newly Registered

Post by deep_kaur » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:32 am

sah10406 wrote:This is not a Tier 4 issue, and probably too complex to get useful advice here. Advice you speak to an immigration legal adviser.

Hi Sah
Thanks very much for your reply, really appreciated.
Could you please recommend me where I have to post my issue.?
Someone said I can get married here during my appeal process but I really need a legal advice and I thought it's best side to get a good advice, I'm hoping is any body can suggest me on this mater.
Thanks very much for your reply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:17 am

Your post has already been moved to the right place, which is where it is now.

To get married, you have to give 28 days notice to one of the designated Registry offices. They are required to inform HO that a non-EU citizen wishes to marry and this notice period can then be extended to 70 days for HO to investigate or interview both of you separately before permission is granted to marry.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

deep_kaur
Newly Registered

Post by deep_kaur » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:29 pm

CR001 wrote:Your post has already been moved to the right place, which is where it is now.

To get married, you have to give 28 days notice to one of the designated Registry offices. They are required to inform HO that a non-EU citizen wishes to marry and this notice period can then be extended to 70 days for HO to investigate or interview both of you separately before permission is granted to marry.
sah10406 wrote:This is not a Tier 4 issue, and probably too complex to get useful advice here. Advice you speak to an immigration legal adviser.
Hi Dear
Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciated.

Many thanks
Mandeep