ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where to send additional information? Spouse Visa, Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

the_silk_route

Where to send additional information? Spouse Visa, Pakistan

Post by the_silk_route » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi,

I've just had a small change at my workplace, where the name of the company I work for has changed as an umbrella company, but the actual main company is still the same.

All other details such as salary and contract etc stay the same, just the name and company number has changed, that's it.

We've applied for a spousal visa application for my wife in Pakistan, on the 24th June, and all other requirements have been met.

To be on the safe side, I would like to get my company I work for to send off a letter to the relevant place to inform them of this small change, as it states that all changes in circumstances must be declared.

What address do I send this letter off to?

Please please please can someone help me, as we will be drafting this letter to send it off tomorrow.

Many thanks in advance!

the_silk_route

Re: Where to send additional information? Spouse Visa, Pakis

Post by the_silk_route » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:17 pm

Anyone know?

Please!

legalalien

Re: Where to send additional information? Spouse Visa, Pakis

Post by legalalien » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:02 pm

I suggest you email ukvi for a definitive answer, I have a similar situation but from a different country and I have emailed ukvi today so I will let you know if they allow further information submission after submitting the application.