ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which document do we need for spouse visa uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Imaniesse
Newly Registered

Which document do we need for spouse visa uk

Post by Imaniesse » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:40 am

Hi everyone my name is imane I want to thank you first for this helpful forum.

I'm morrocan nationality married to British citizen and we are planning to apply for spouse visa sooner,

I want to know which documents do we need for uk spouse visa , and before applying the spouse visa want to avoid all the mistakes that can reject my visa for later i just want to do everything correct that's why i came to this forum to ask you about information cz I couldn't find nobody that can help , I need good advices from you and from your experiences too I dont know by what I should start , and i want an exemple of a letter tht the husband to apply for his wife
Best regards.

Casa

Re: Which document do we need for spouse visa uk

Post by Casa » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:26 am

There is no requirement for a letter from the husband.

The sponsor (your husband) must be earning a minimum of £18,600 a year. Without any income they would need to have £62,500 in savings held in an accessible account for at least 6 months.

Your husband needs to submit:
6 months of payslips + the corresponding 6 months of bank statements
Contract of employment and/or a letter from his employer confirming his terms of employment
Proof of adequate accommodation in the UK.

You also require:
Evidence of a genuine relationship including examples of how you keep in touch while you are apart
Marriage certificate, translated into English
Divorce decree absolute certificate if either of you have been married before.
A1 level English certificate from an UKVI approved test provider
Valid TB certificate

https://uk.tlscontact.com/ma/rba/page.php?pid=procedure

https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/overview
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Imaniesse
Newly Registered

I applied for a tourist uk visa before and...

Post by Imaniesse » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:55 am

Hello , last year I applied for a tourist visa i applied online oTLescontact and I paid my Application and i subtimitted after that due to some situations I canceled it by not choosing any date for appointement and i left it like tht cz after the submtting you cant cancel it. Cz i was in in engamenet so i want to visit my fiancy after that we got married so now we are gonna apply for a visa apouse and when you fill the case on the application visa spouse they ask you if you ever applied for a uk visa ? What should i say ? If my first uk tourist visa was just submitted but i didnt choose the date i left it like tht and i paid them but didnt make no appointemnt yet? And i didnt take no document to the embassy?

Casa

Re: Which document do we need for spouse visa uk

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:24 am

You can mention in the other information that you submitted a visitor visa application but you didn't proceed with it.

Is your husband helping you with this application?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.