ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amason

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by amason » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Shahkakaram wrote:

Dear All,

Thanks for sharing this link .....but it is very difficult to understand .... :? any one who is statistical expert can extract any useful information regarding April 14 , May 14 , June 14 application for SET ( LR) ?.... :roll: :roll:

Regards ,
S.Akaram
Hi
There's an FOI request for a breakdown. Will post if HO replies

Malavan
Newly Registered

Post by Malavan » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Dear friends,

Just wanted to let you know me and my wife went to Liverpool for the Flrm and as we expected unfortunately 2.5 years visa issued.
Some stupid excuse to refuse like why I didn't have last 2 months bank statement to see if the wages going to my bank account or not but I submitted payslips for all last year.
so I had to jump to the bank to get the print for the f... case worker.
Now we have to wait for 3 years for my wife when she will reach to 10 years.

good luck for whoever is waiting.
Malavan

Vandan044
Newly Registered

Post by Vandan044 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Application sent: 20/08/2014

Acknowledgement letter received: 29/08/2014

Biometric letter received:

Biometric enrolled:

Please someone add my details on google drive.
Thanks

jodi
Newly Registered

Post by jodi » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:35 pm

hi ,

i have paid a late fine to hmrc 100 pound due to submitting self assesment 1 week late

i have just cleared the fine today .. im going to apply ilr in 1 week time

is that a civil penalty

your opinions will be highly appreciated
tanks
jodi

amason

Re: Just Got Documents Back

Post by amason » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:00 pm

congratulations! are you sure that your timeline is correct. what documents did you send and whats your immigration history?[/quote]

details are on google drive. i think approval meant to be 28/08/14 if you follow his earlier post and google drive.

Malibu.B
Newly Registered

Post by Malibu.B » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi all, I have been a silent visitor and reader of this forum. I have sent my SET(LR) application yesterday.

Could someone please upload my timeline to google drive please.

Application Sent: 28/08/2014
Payment Taken:
Acknowledgement Letter Dated:
Acknowledgement Received:
Bio Letter Dated:
Bio Enrolment:
Approval Date:
Docs Received:
BRP Received:

Fingers crossed and I wish all August 2014 applicants best of luck and of course to other applicants. For those senior members and most active forum members please keep up the good spirit of sharing useful information .

tumbin
Newly Registered

Post by tumbin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:23 pm

jodi wrote:hi ,

i have paid a late fine to hmrc 100 pound due to submitting self assesment 1 week late

is that a civil penalty

tanks
jodi
Hi Jodi,
I dont know if it comes under civil penalty but i was fined as well but i appealed and it was under process when i applied my ILR but i did not had any problem so relax it wouldnt affect ur ILR application. Specially when u have even paid the fine. As long as you are not bank corrupt it should be alright.

Regards

fielddrive

Post by fielddrive » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:08 pm

Malibu.B wrote:Hi all, I have been a silent visitor and reader of this forum. I have sent my SET(LR) application yesterday.

Payment Taken:
Bio Letter Dated:
Bio Enrolment:
Approval Date:
Docs Received:
BRP Received:

Fingers crossed and I wish all August 2014 applicants best of luck and of course to other applicants. For those senior members and most active forum members please keep up the good spirit of sharing useful information .
good luck.. going by the timelines today, you should have your ack letter by Sat next week.

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:35 pm

Looks like its time to have my input in waiting club.

My Timeline:
Application sent: 22/08/2014
Application received: 26/08/2014 (They received late cos of Bank holiday)
Payment Taken:
Acknowledgement received:
Biometric received:
Biometric recorded:
Approval date:
Docs received:
BRP:
N/A

jodi
Newly Registered

Post by jodi » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:26 pm

tumbin wrote:

is that a civil penalty

tanks
jodi
Hi Jodi,
I dont know if it comes under civil penalty but i was fined as well but i appealed and it was under process when i applied my ILR but i did not had any problem so relax it wouldnt affect ur ILR application. Specially when u have even paid the fine. As long as you are not
bank corrupt it should be alright.

Regards

hi tumbin,,

when did u get ur ilr ,, cud u plz let me know ,, many tans

timmoo
Newly Registered

Post by timmoo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:48 am

Can some one please update my time line.

My Timeline:
Application sent: 18/08/2014
Payment Taken: 20/08/2014
Acknowledgement Dated: 20/08/2014
Acknowledgement received: 26/08/2014
Biometric received:
Biometric recorded:
Approval date:
Docs received:
BRP received:

Thanks

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:19 am

is that a civil penalty

tanks
jodi
Hi Jodi,
It is not a civil penalty, hence no need to mention or worry about it.
All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

tumbin
Newly Registered

Post by tumbin » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:00 am

Hi Jodi,
I dont know if it comes under civil penalty but i was fined as well but i appealed and it was under process when i applied my ILR but i did not had any problem so relax it wouldnt affect ur ILR application. Specially when u have even paid the fine. As long as you are not
bank corrupt it should be alright.

Regards[/quote]

hi tumbin,,

when did u get ur ilr ,, cud u plz let me know ,, many tans[/quote]

Dear Jodi,
I applied my ILR last year and received it in Jan 2014.

Regards

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:52 am

ukvisaengland wrote:guys I have applied through a solicitor in middle of April and I am still waiting is there anyone applied in the middle of April and still waiting? pls pray for me. I have called the HO last Friday I was told is pending and today was told incomplete. what is the difference? also do I get the documents and the brb to my address or to the solicitor's address?

I appreciate you reply and your comment.

Thanks
Dear Ukvisaengland,

Our prayers and good wishes are with you. I can literally feel your anxiety as we are in the same boat and InshaAllah this won't be Titanic revisited :) . There is no need to worry just yet as you are only into your week 15th. This week has been fairly quite mainly because it was the last bank holiday of the year. InshaAllah first half of September will bring good news and may i please ask where is your solicitor based?

Be good

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:12 am

Hi respected members, I am sharing my timeline for ILR 10 years

Docs send
Application Form
Photographs
Passport
Life in uk test result
MSc Degree for English requirements

My Timeline:
Application sent: 29/08/2014
Payment Taken:
Acknowledgement Dated:
Acknowledgement received:
Biometric received:
Biometric recorded:
Approval date:
Docs received:
BRP received:

Thanks

ukvisaengland
- thin ice -

Post by ukvisaengland » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:37 pm

aprboom wrote:
ukvisaengland wrote:guys I have applied through a solicitor in middle of April and I am still waiting is there anyone applied in the middle of April and still waiting? pls pray for me. I have called the HO last Friday I was told is pending and today was told incomplete. what is the difference? also do I get the documents and the brb to my address or to the solicitor's address?

Thanks
Dear Ukvisaengland,

Our prayers and good wishes are with you. I can literally feel your anxiety as we are in the same boat and InshaAllah this won't be Titanic revisited :) . There is no need to worry just yet as you are only into your week 15th. This week has been fairly quite mainly because it was the last bank holiday of the year. InshaAllah first half of September will bring good news and may i please ask where is your solicitor based?

Be good
Dear aprboom
thank you for your nice words and your pray May Allah bless you and every team member in this forum. I have been waiting for over 19 weeks since I sent my application. my solicitor based near Southampton.I spoke to my solicitor yesterday and told me that she has not heard thing anything yet. have you applied in April as well? let's hope we will receive a good news next week as I can see from google drive there is not too many April application left.
thanks again for your comment :)

rk1506
Newly Registered

Post by rk1506 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:58 pm

ukvisaengland wrote:
aprboom wrote:

Thanks
Dear Ukvisaengland,

Be good
Dear aprboom
thank you for your nice words and your pray May Allah bless you and every team member in this forum. I have been waiting for over 19 weeks since I sent my application. my solicitor based near Southampton.I spoke to my solicitor yesterday and told me that she has not heard thing anything yet. have you applied in April as well? let's hope we will receive a good news next week as I can see from google drive there is not too many April application left.
thanks again for your comment :)

Hey buddy, what do u mean by google drive? Can u plz post the link so that we can check it out plz.
Explain us in the easiest way possible plz
Thx man

ukvisaengland
- thin ice -

Post by ukvisaengland » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Hey buddy, what do u mean by google drive? Can u plz post the link so that we can check it out plz.
Explain us in the easiest way possible plz
Thx man[/quote]

please find the link bellow

everyone write their timeline so it gives you a hint when you will expect your decision :)
you can sharew your time line in there as well.
have a good weekend mate :)

samiforu1
Newly Registered

Post by samiforu1 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:34 am

Hi,
i got refused student visa in april 2014 perviously i was on PSW visa and got appeal, and i appealed, my case is going on in court and i got first hearing date in December 2014 and i finish 10 years in june 2015, will i be eligible for 10 years long residence in UK while my case is still going on, can anyone tell me if my case goes till june 2015 can i apply for indefinite leave to remain, hopefully i will get answer for this.
Thank You...

russelk
Newly Registered

Post by russelk » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:21 pm

Hi,

Is there any one who recently got visa submitting TOEIC language certificate ?

or any one whose visa was on hold because of TOEIC and later got visa submitting Trinity College B1 or any other test ?

Please share any experience of yours or your friends about TOEIC.

Thanks

fielddrive

Post by fielddrive » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:27 pm

just wanted to share that I came back home today after a day away to find acknowledgement letter has come through :) , which must have been yesterday.

falls exactly in line with the timelines for other members.

Acknowledgement dated: 26th Aug
Payment taken: 26th Aug
Acknowledgement received: 30th Aug

google drive updated

Malibu.B
Newly Registered

Post by Malibu.B » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:54 pm

fielddrive wrote:
Malibu.B wrote:Hi all, I have been a silent visitor and reader of this forum. I have sent my SET(LR) application yesterday.

Application Received: 29/08/2014
Payment Taken:
Bio Letter Dated:
Bio Enrolment:
Approval Date:
Docs Received:
BRP Received:

good luck.. going by the timelines today, you should have your ack letter by Sat next week.

Thank you fielddrive for the good wishes. Hopefully I will get my ack letter this coming Saturday . Good luck to everyone.

masha

Post by masha » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:27 pm

hi
My Application for long residence was refused on the grounds that I made one application out of time for about 39 days just got yesterday.I am in great stress.
Seniors please advice
Many Many thanks

ukvisaengland
- thin ice -

Post by ukvisaengland » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:27 pm

masha wrote:hi
My Application for long residence was refused on the grounds that I made one application out of time for about 39 days just got yesterday.I am in great stress.
Seniors please advice
Many Many thanks
sorry to hear that, hopefully you will be OK in the appeal. did you have really about 39 out of time application? could you please explain what was the reason of the out of time application so the senior member can elaborate and advice.

thanks

rk1506
Newly Registered

Post by rk1506 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:47 pm

ukvisaengland wrote:
masha wrote:hi
Seniors please advice
Many Many thanks
sorry to hear that, hopefully you will be OK in the appeal. did you have really about 39 out of time application? could you please explain what was the reason of the out of time application so the senior member can elaborate and advice.

thanks

Hi masha, I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. Well was just wondering when did u exactly apply and when did the HO respond to your application? Did the HO withdraw the fees from your bank account? Did you receive your biometric letter first before they denied your application? Please update

Have faith in god, everything will work out fine