ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dream40

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by dream40 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Akram what is dx the other way to trace can you explain in details please

dream40

Post by dream40 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Akram I spoke to dx now they got no information may I try today post office before closing time 7 pm

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:16 pm

dream40 wrote:Akram what is dx the other way to trace can you explain in details please

Hi dream ,
The numbers for the DX are 08443713335 and 084443710000, just call them and give them your postcode, and ask if there is any thing waiting for you to be delivered or is out for delivery, mind it they will need to check your ID before they hand it over to you or any one at home, so be ready with that. I hope the BRP is not far. Enjoy mate.

If no any info at Dx then wait until tomorrow ... Hopefully it will be a good news ..

Keep updating us
Regards
S.akaram

die_hard

Post by die_hard » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:52 pm

Dear Fellow Applicants,

While submitting your SET(LR) application, do make sure that you complete, sign and date Section 5. This is even if you are not submitting any bank statements or utility bills.

I got a letter from Home Office to complete section 5 otherwise my application will be invalid. I didn't fill Section 5 as I didn't submit any bank statements or utility bills. But please do fill in this section regardless.

Thanks

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:20 pm

die_hard wrote:Dear Fellow Applicants,

While submitting your SET(LR) application, do make sure that you complete, sign and date Section 5. This is even if you are not submitting any bank statements or utility bills.

I got a letter from Home Office to complete section 5 otherwise my application will be invalid. I didn't fill Section 5 as I didn't submit any bank statements or utility bills. But please do fill in this section regardless.

Thanks
Shahjee has answered this question several times that at section 5 the applicant only need to sign on page 22 even supplying bank statements or not while leaving unfilled the page 23 which also comes in section 5 but its for those who are the joint account holders not the main applicant. If someone has sole account the ignore it, if joint account then second person need to sign at page 23.

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Universal soldier wrote:
Shahjee has answered this question several times that at section 5 the applicant only need to sign on page 22 even supplying bank statements or not while leaving unfilled the page 23 which also comes in section 5 but its for those who are the joint account holders not the main applicant. If someone has sole account the ignore it, if joint account then second person need to sign at page 23.
Thanks a lot Universal soldier for pointing out, well timed. many thanks.
kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:38 pm

dream40 wrote:Dear shajee other senior members just a quick questiom
n the set lr application is decoded normally according to date of apply or date of biometric done as i applied on june 2nd and biometric done june 16 I missed special delivery and I hoped my case set lr is decided and will let you know as i sent special delivery envelope with my application
Dream 40
Hi dream40,
Let me have the pleasure to congratulate you in advance, as you rightly said that you were not expecting any other Special delivery than the probability is that it is your approval letter mate, so get ready for the party mate.
Get your ID ready for the collection of biometric card from DX very soon.
keep us posted mate.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

tumbin
Newly Registered

Post by tumbin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:01 pm

dream40 wrote:Dear shajee other senior members just a quick questiom
n the set lr application is decoded normally according to date of apply or date of biometric done as i applied on june 2nd and biometric done june 16 I missed special delivery and I hoped my case set lr is decided and will let you know as i sent special delivery envelope with my application
Dream 40
Dear dream40,

Many congratulations on successful Application. Do remember us in prays.

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Dear All my fellow members ,

I have just find this news on the track and trace of royal mail website :-

We have received your item and expect to deliver it before the guaranteed time on 22/09/14. If you have purchased Saturday guarantee, your delivery will be guaranteed on Saturday

I wish it is approval by the Grace of Allah ,
At this stage YA ALLAH teray naaam kay siva kuch yaaad nahi :D

Hope it will be the good news ....
Remember me in your prayers ,
S.Akaram

tumbin
Newly Registered

Post by tumbin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Shahkakaram wrote:Dear All my fellow members ,

We have received your item and expect to deliver it before the guaranteed time on 22/09/14. If you have purchased Saturday guarantee, your delivery will be guaranteed on Saturday

S.Akaram
Dear Shahakaram,

Many many congratulations Shahakaram. Hopefully it will be good news. You have helped lots of people now its time for your reward. Enjoy the happy moments and wish you good luck for future.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:19 pm

S.Akaram
Great news brother. Inshallah you will be successful. Not only at this stage We should always remember Allah at every stage of our life.

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:01 pm

S.Akaram
hello s.akaram,
I believe you will be successful. But still you will have sleepless night but better to offer hajat nafal. When did you apply and what documents you attached. Donot leave forum as you reduce a bit the queries burden on shahjee :lol:

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:51 pm

cool mind wrote:

S.Akaram
hello s.akaram,
I believe you will be successful. But still you will have sleepless night but better to offer hajat nafal. When did you apply and what documents you attached. Donot leave forum as you reduce a bit the queries burden on shahjee :lol:
Totally Agreed with Coolmind. You are a righthand of Shahjee so better stay here. We people need a support from you guys.
May Allah give you success in every stage of your life. Aameen

shasus7

Post by shasus7 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:34 pm

S.Akaram
Congratulations brother S.Akaram:) Insha'Allah it will be good news and I'm very happy for you. Please remember us in your prayers.

dream40

Post by dream40 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:55 am

Hi special to shajee akram and other board member I got myaapproval letter today time scale application submitted 2nd june bio done 16 June approved 18 sep documents receive Friday 19 sep my case was pretty straight forward in last 10 years my visa never refused all applications before expiry five years student two years psw three years tier 1 general strong ties with uk bough 4 beds luxury house on my name MBA degree from reputed university permanent job in English company showed thousands pounds in account best of luck for all waiting friends again special thanks to shajee every once must pray for him he is the light of this forum who gives precious time to board and help everyone thanks

dream40

Post by dream40 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:01 am

In last 10 years I was only 9 days away the house which is on my name is not rent but I am legal owner and bought last year I also got Denmark green card as well

AKU
Newly Registered

Post by AKU » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:32 am

S.Akaram
S. Akaram
I pray that it is good news. You have been a true help to many of us. Congratulations in advance.

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:31 am

dream40 wrote:Hi special to shajee akram and other board member I got myaapproval letter today time scale application submitted 2nd june bio done 16 June approved 18 sep documents receive Friday 19 sep my case was pretty straight forward in last 10 years my visa never refused all applications before expiry five years student two years psw three years tier 1 general strong ties with uk bough 4 beds luxury house on my name MBA degree from reputed university permanent job in English company showed thousands pounds in account best of luck for all waiting friends again special thanks to shajee every once must pray for him he is the light of this forum who gives precious time to board and help everyone thanks
You have already been hinted about success. Your timeline of 3 months & few days remind me my same saying that they don't actually follow any sequence as other folks talk about here rather it depends on case, how case has being presented and largely on caseworker. Although demonstrating financial resources is not requirement but showing them can play a vital role to prove that the applicant has ties and strength in this country. And the same may enhance the processing speed too. I think you did good if you demonstrated it.

rwhizza
Newly Registered

Post by rwhizza » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:33 am

Great to see approvals coming fast. I applied on 18th June.
Can someone post the contact number of home office for application status.
My wife visa is expiring on 26/09 and I haven't applied as yet.
I am hoping to get an answer before 26th If not I will swnd a postal application and ask for it to be on hold till I receive my BRP.

aurnoc

Post by aurnoc » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:57 am

InshaAllah it will be your approval letter. Heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to you, ShahAkram. Party time starting soon ;) 8)

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:02 am

Hi Guyz,

i have been in UK since 21st sept, 2014 and currently my visa is going to finish on 30th Dec, 2016 and Today's date 20/09/2014 i have send my Long residence category application to home office. Just want to make clear here that you have to use SET(LR) application form. Here someone has mentioned SEt(O) application. Let see and finger crossed for my application and anyone who has applied recently. I will update here on time to time base. Many Thanks who has advised me here when i needed most. Cheers !!!!
jignesh

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:03 pm

sorry it was since 21st sept, 2004....typo mistake !!!
jignesh

Tangie

Post by Tangie » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:14 pm

jignesh455 wrote:Hi Guyz,

i have been in UK since 21st sept, 2014 and currently my visa is going to finish on 30th Dec, 2016 and Today's date 20/09/2014 i have send my Long residence category application to home office. Just want to make clear here that you have to use SET(LR) application form. Here someone has mentioned SEt(O) application. Let see and finger crossed for my application and anyone who has applied recently. I will update here on time to time base. Many Thanks who has advised me here when i needed most. Cheers !!!!

Hi Ignesh,
You did use the right application.

ChMoz
Newly Registered

Post by ChMoz » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:20 pm

HI GUYS ,
I have applied on 10 years base on 29th March 14 but waiting !
ALL NEWLY RECEIVED ILR can you please share what will be written on the first letter ?
Will it say clearly that it has been approved or WHAT ?
Thanks

ChMoz
Newly Registered

Post by ChMoz » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:34 pm

ChMoz wrote:HI GUYS ,
I have applied on 10 years base on 29th March 14 but waiting !
ALL NEWLY RECEIVED ILR can you please share what will be written on the first letter ?
Will it say clearly that it has been approved or WHAT ?
Thanks