ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shahkakaram

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Shahkakaram » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:43 pm

AKU wrote:
Shahkakaram wrote:Dear All my fellow members ,

I have just find this news on the track and trace of royal mail website :-

We have received your item and expect to deliver it before the guaranteed time on 22/09/14. If you have purchased Saturday guarantee, your delivery will be guaranteed on Saturday

I wish it is approval by the Grace of Allah ,
At this stage YA ALLAH teray naaam kay siva kuch yaaad nahi :D

Hope it will be the good news ....
Remember me in your prayers ,
S.Akaram

Hello AKU , Coolmind , Arsal385 and Universal soldier , Dream40 and all my fellow members ,

Thank you very much for wishing me good luck , Inshallah it will be good news ...i hope so too
Unfortunately , i missed the delivery , the post man came at 7:50am :? and drop a card .. some how i missed it ....tried a lot to collect it by today but the post didn't reach to the collection so i gave up and said let see on Monday ....

I am thanking all my well wisher who are praying for me and for all member of this forum .......will back to you on Monday ....can't say any thing till Monday :) hahahaha :|

Thanks ,
Regards ,
S.Akaram

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:49 pm

dream40 wrote:In last 10 years I was only 9 days away the house which is on my name is not rent but I am legal owner and bought last year I also got Denmark green card as well

Congratulation once again ! :P
Enjoy your freedom ,
Brilliant , Danish green card and owned house wow Mashallah .... :P

Thanks for sharing this good news with us , My time line is exactly as yours but let see my decision dates is same as urs or not :P

happy to hear about it

Regards ,
S.Akaram

fielddrive

Post by fielddrive » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Glad to hear about the approvals for dream40 & shahkakaram

I still don't have the invite for Biometrics and my application is well into 5 weeks... :?: :?: :?:

fielddrive

Post by fielddrive » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:03 pm

ChMoz wrote:HI GUYS ,
I have applied on 10 years base on 29th March 14 but waiting !
ALL NEWLY RECEIVED ILR can you please share what will be written on the first letter ?
Will it say clearly that it has been approved or WHAT ?
Thanks

ChMoz don't worry... if you dont get a response by 29th September , you will then become eligible for citizenship on 29th June 2015 (if that's what you're after and satisfy all other requirements) as it would have taken more than 6 months for your ILR application to decide due to no fault of your own

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:09 pm

Shahkakaram wrote: Hello AKU , Coolmind , Arsal385 and Universal soldier , Dream40 and all my fellow members ,

Thank you very much for wishing me good luck , Inshallah it will be good news ...i hope so too
Unfortunately , i missed the delivery , the post man came at 7:50am :? and drop a card .. some how i missed it ....tried a lot to collect it by today but the post didn't reach to the collection so i gave up and said let see on Monday ....

I am thanking all my well wisher who are praying for me and for all member of this forum .......will back to you on Monday ....can't say any thing till Monday :) hahahaha :|

Thanks ,
Regards ,
S.Akaram
i think till monday your BRP might be tried to deliver. So, try to collect your parcel from royal mail dept early morning who opens from about 7.00am. Then better to wait at home for DX courier or if working then can change the delivery address or arrange to collect it from their nearest depot :wink:

dream40

Post by dream40 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Hi chmoz in the first letter home office write that your application for indefinite leave to remain has been approved

Malibu.B
Newly Registered

Post by Malibu.B » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Hi all,
update on when my Biometric is received and enrolled. Please guys help me to update my timeline on google drive. Many thanks

Application Sent: 28/08/2014
Application Received: 29/08/2014
Payment Taken: 01/09/2014
Acknowledgement Letter Dated: 01/09/2014
Acknowledgement Received: 05/09/2014
Bio Letter Dated: 16/09/2014
Bio letter Received: 20/09/2014
Bio Enrolment: 20/09/2014
Approval Date:
Docs Received:
BRP Received:

A very big congratulations to all those who have recently got their ILR approved. I wish them success and good luck . Enjoy your freedom.

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:57 pm

dream40 wrote:Hi special to shajee akram and other board member I got myaapproval letter today time scale application submitted 2nd june bio done 16 June approved 18 sep documents receive Friday 19 sep my case was pretty straight forward in last 10 years my visa never refused all applications before expiry five years student two years psw three years tier 1 general strong ties with uk bough 4 beds luxury house on my name MBA degree from reputed university permanent job in English company showed thousands pounds in account best of luck for all waiting friends again special thanks to shajee every once must pray for him he is the light of this forum who gives precious time to board and help everyone thanks
Hello dream40,
Many congratulations on your approval. Enjoy your new life of unlimited/unrestricted freedom.
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

Kindsoul

Post by Kindsoul » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Shahkakaram wrote:
AKU wrote:
Shahkakaram wrote:Dear All my fellow members ,

I have just find this news on the track and trace of royal mail website :-

We have received your item and expect to deliver it before the guaranteed time on 22/09/14. If you have purchased Saturday guarantee, your delivery will be guaranteed on Saturday

I wish it is approval by the Grace of Allah ,
At this stage YA ALLAH teray naaam kay siva kuch yaaad nahi :D

Hope it will be the good news ....
Remember me in your prayers ,
S.Akaram

Hello AKU , Coolmind , Arsal385 and Universal soldier , Dream40 and all my fellow members ,

Thanks ,
Regards ,
S.Akaram

It surely a Good news Akaram, you have helped so many people here so everyone is praying for you. Go ahead and collect ILR and start the first day of the week with party mood then continuing whole life. Love this ILR news. God Bless you.

rizzz123
Newly Registered

Post by rizzz123 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:32 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
rizzz123 wrote: hi i am new in this forum would u please help me
i submitted my application on 28th May 2014 and my biomatrics has been done on 17th june
and i want to travel on 7th october what should i do so that i can get my passport and documents on time.
Thanks.
Hi rizzz123,
The only thing you can do is to ask your MP to write to the Home Office to expedite you case. But mind it for that you must have a reason to convince the Home Office that it is important enough that they should expedite your case. So get a good excuse ready :lol:
Anyways looking at the time line, hopefully fingers crossed you will get your ILR by than or at least around that time. I hope it helps. All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Hi Shajee
By the grace of God i got my approval letter thanks for ur support
Application send: 28/05/2014
Acknowl received: 05/062014
Biometric received: 16/06/2014
Biometric recorded: 17/06/2014
Approval date: 18/09/2014
Documents received :20/09/2014
BRP: waiting ...

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:05 pm

rizzz123 wrote:
shahjee1234 wrote:
rizzz123 wrote: hi i am new in this forum would u please help me
i submitted my application on 28th May 2014 and my biomatrics has been done on 17th june
and i want to travel on 7th october what should i do so that i can get my passport and documents on time.
Thanks.
Hi rizzz123,
The only thing you can do is to ask your MP to write to the Home Office to expedite you case. But mind it for that you must have a reason to convince the Home Office that it is important enough that they should expedite your case. So get a good excuse ready :lol:
Anyways looking at the time line, hopefully fingers crossed you will get your ILR by than or at least around that time. I hope it helps. All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Hi Shajee
By the grace of God i got my approval letter thanks for ur support
Application send: 28/05/2014
Acknowl received: 05/062014
Biometric received: 16/06/2014
Biometric recorded: 17/06/2014
Approval date: 18/09/2014
Documents received :20/09/2014
BRP: waiting ...
Hello RIzzz,

Congratulation :D wow so many good news ,
Enjoy your freedom
Home office is like chop chop cop :P :P
Thanks for sharing this good news with us ,

Regards ,
S.Akaram

rashenikki
Newly Registered

Post by rashenikki » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:55 am

Hi Moderator,

It seems asif my application progress details is missing from the google drive stats.

Applied SET(LR)- 18/07/14
ack letter - dated 22/07/14 received 26/07/14
bio letter - dated 06/08/14 received 09/08/14
bio completed - 12/08/14

Thanks.

obstenku
Newly Registered

Post by obstenku » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:21 pm

The spreadsheet on Google Drive is so incredibly useful.
Thought I'd contribute my timeline.

Application Date: 09/06/2014
Biometrics Letter received: 23/06/2014
Biometrics Enrolled: 24/06/2014

6 years student, 2 years PSW, 2+ years Tier 1 General

Can't remember if I received the ack letter at all though.

taz123
inactive

Post by taz123 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:57 pm

Shahkakaram wrote:@ TAZ123 ,

Salam bro ,

i think your barrister is right that you can lodge new app( with your dependent as well if their stay is also expired ) with in 28 days in other category and with draw that app on 30.09/2014 and simply apply set(lr) for yourself and flr(m) for your wife and your children don't need to vary app i guess , as they born here ..

Strongly advised :- you will be okay if you directly apply for set(lr) on 30.09.2014 b/c as you got court decision on 15.09.2014 you are still under 28 days ..but don't lodge your SET(LR) app before 30.09.2014 but as if i were you ..i would not take any chance ..

Don't get confused , i did a pvt message to you as well , kindly read it ..

Best of luck
Regards ,
S.Akaram

dream40

Re: ILR

Post by dream40 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi this week o want to apply for flrm for my wife so I have to mention and submit birth certificate of my British born child as per required also wanted to apply mn1 hows to sort out it shajee akram and other experience members advice dream 40

rwhizza
Newly Registered

Post by rwhizza » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:45 pm

Dream10. I am in similar situations as you but I believe you can get a duplicate copy of your Childs Birth certification from the same place it was issued. I hope that someone who has been through this situation already can guide further.
I was hoping to find a template letter to home office regarding putting my Wife's application on hold until I get my ILR. I saw that document with sky drive a while ago but can't seem to find it. Can someone help me locate it please?????

dream40

Post by dream40 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:56 am

Hi rizwan I was thinking same as you described to get other copy of child birth certificate

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:33 am

Dear All My Fellow Members ,

By the Grace of Almighty Allah , prayers of all you , my parents my wife and all my family members , i have recieved an Approval letter for ILR , :P ( although as letter is not saying any thing about approval however if they send your passports and supporting documents back with the BRP stuff and inforamation of ILR ) .
Shukar Maaleek , Shukar Maaleek , Shukar Maaleek , Tera karam

My decision was taken on 19th Sept 2014 according to the letter and the letter was also posted through my pre paid envelope speacial delivery on 19th sept 2014 as well which was suppose to be with me next day on 20th Sept 2014 but i missed it so collected personally today :D

My Case was very straight forward according to my knowledge :) however you never know HO case worker can make any case difficult .

Difficult bit of my case :-
i was worried about my invalid applications in my last 10 years which happen twice in different occasion :P however i was confident that i was still followed all the rules correctly and by keeping my faith in ALLAH all went well ... ..

Easy bit of my case
In ten years time i had only 3 extensions in total :P :P short snap of my visa

Student Visa Granted from PAK till 2007
Another student visa till 2008
PSW till 2011
Tier (4) till 2015 with 20 hours right to work

Completed my ten years on 28th June 2014 so
Submitted the SET(LR) 2nd june 2014( 27 days before the 10th Anniversary )
Bio Enrolled 16th June 2014
Decision taken 19th Sep 2014
Doc Returned 20th sep 2014 collected on 22/09/2014
Time taken almost three months and 17 days

I applied my self and i didn't submitted any unnecessary documents , NO lawyer , NO bank statements , NO covering letter, NO SAR :
Documents sumbitted :- SET(LR) app form , LIUK test , B1 English test from Trinity , My current brp , Two photographs and photo copies of all Thats it.

Special Thanks to all members who were very help ful and speacial thanks to our Dr .Shahjee the great....Learn a lot from this forum and i will try my best to keep the spirit of this forum alive in future : :D

Hope its help ,
Regards ,
S.Akaram
Last edited by Shahkakaram on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

CHUDHARY

Post by CHUDHARY » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:49 am

Shahkakaram wrote:Dear All My Fellow Members ,

By the Grace of Almighty Allah , prayers of all you , my parents my wife and all my family members , i have recieved an Approval letter for ILR , :P ( although as letter is not saying any thing about approval however if they send your passports and supporting documents back with the BRP stuff and inforamation of ILR ) .
Shukar Maaleek , Shukar Maaleek , Shukar Maaleek , Tera karam

My decision was taken on 19th Sept 2014 according to the letter and the letter was also posted through my pre paid envelope speacial delivery on 19th sept 2014 as well which was suppose to be with me next day on 20th Sept 2014 but i missed it so recieved personally today :D

My Case was very straight forward according to my knowledge :) however you never know HO case worker can make any case difficult .

Difficult bit of my case :-
i was worried about my invalid applications in my last 10 years which happen twice in different occasion :P however i was confident that i was still followed all the rules correctly and by keeping my faith in ALLAH all went well ...[ My this invalid app and the out come of my ILR will help our member like AJEK and SHAHFURQAN ] ..

Easy bit of my case
In ten years time i had only 3 extensions in total :P :P short snap of my visa

Student Visa Granted from PAK till 2007
Another student visa till 2008
PSW till 2011
Tier (4) till 2015 with 20 hours right to work

Completed my ten years on 28th June 2014 so
filled the SET(LR) 2nd june 2014
Bio Enrolled 16th June 2014
Decision taken 19th june 2014 ?????
Doc Returned 20th june 2014 ?????collected on 22/09/2014

I applied my self and i didn't submitted any unnecessary documents , NO bank statements , NO covering letter, NO SAR :
Documents sumbitted :- SET(LR) app form , LIUK test , B1 English test from Trinity , My current brp , Two photographs and photo copies of all Thats it.

Speacial Thanks to all members who were very help ful and speacial thanks to our Dr .Shahjee the great....Learn a lot from this forum and i will try my best to keep the spirit of this forum alive in future : :D

Hope its help ,
Regards ,
S.Akaram
Very very happy for you S Akaram. Enjoy the fun of well deserved free life. A very heartily congratulations to you and to your family.

ann771

Post by ann771 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:55 am

Feels good to see all positive outcomes, congratulations to S.Akram and others who has received approval recently :)

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:50 am

@ann771, chudhry ,

Thanks for all your wishing and messages of congrat !
yes i have edited my time line it was typo error you know excitement and all :)

Thanks again
S.Akaram

AKU
Newly Registered

Post by AKU » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:45 am

Congratulation S. Akaram
Enjoy your freedom bro!!!

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Congrats to S.Akaram !!! .... i have also sent the same application 2 days back in special delivery. It has been delivered now, let see in what time HO make decision and let me know.

Legal stay in UK from 21st sept, 2004 to 30thdec, 2016. Eligible for 10 years long residence so made an application.

application sent: 19/09/2014

HO Received application: 22/09/2014. i will update further as soon as i hear from Home Office :)
jignesh

joanie

Post by joanie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Congratulations S. Akaram. Really happy for you.

faisaltanoli

Post by faisaltanoli » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Hello Shahjee,

I want to know
1) Do I need to send my original BRP and Passport along with my wife FLR(M) ?
2) If I am sending application form 28 Sept, what should be earliest and latest cut off date for showing the income.?
3) similarly for proof of address what date should be the latest/earliest dates for bank statement or any other proof?

Thanks
Regards
M Faisal