ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

angelStha

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by angelStha » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:48 pm

[quote="Spatacus"][quote="angelStha"][b]NEED YOUR KIND ADVICE[/b]

As i have applied for ILR and waiting for approval.

My wife is on Dependent visa of T1-HS and Visa expire on June 2016.

Once I get my approval, she needs to change her Visa Status to ILR dependent. She don't have problem for her English test coz she finished her MBA from UK university. I am Bit worried about Bank Statement and Payslip.
Is it alright to show her Own Bank Statement and Payslips.
If Yes- How much does she need to show and for how long??

I would really appreciate for your Kind Advice.

Regards[/quote]
yes of course she can show her own bank statement as long as she is earning upto £18,600 per annum. With the corresponding payslips and bank statements where the salary is being paid into.[/quote]

Thanks a lot SPATACUS. That's so relief now.. Could you also please tell me how much MONEY she need to show and for how long??

Millions Thanks and Regards

careandshare
Newly Registered

Post by careandshare » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:01 pm

[quote="shahfurqan"][quote="careandshare"]Salam all gurus and dear reguler readrs of forum
First of all Plz add me on tracker as well i had been reading this forum and also asked few questions befor but can anyone of you tell me about my expected decision time
I posted my application for 10 years through variation of leave i recived acknowledgement letter on 5th which was dated of 3rd of sep.
I received an email on 23 sep with my case id but i did not received my biometrics. I made several requests through letters and i called them as well. One of agent was very kind on the phone he said they have recived my documents but thry have not put my application on system as the case id which i received in my email that is not coming up on system. So he asked me to write them again specifically to a department which is called work flow department and so i did.

I recived another email with a new case id and finally i received it on 13 nov and i registered it on 17 nov.
Now im confused about my decision timing.
I mean shall I start counting from 1st of september or from 10 nov when i receivecd new case id if so will that means that my application is being considered with nov applications and not with september applications when i received my first acknowledgement letter?
Plz gurus help me with your gidder singhs or baba g ki booti
as its always seems working
Stay blessed and happy
JazakumAllah[/quote]

@careandshare,mate you did not tell your complete history that were you on an appeal or your application was under consideration in any other catagory and either did you enroll for biometrics for your first application or not but if you have now enrolled for your biometrics so its all fine.let the senior members comment but i strongly believe your application would be considered the first time you send for ilr as they keep all the record but keep in mind the official time as per HO is within six months so please be relax.[/quote]

Ok bro to start with I initially submitted tier 4 application 28 june in time when my tier 4 was expiring after two days.

I didnt go for my biometrics for tier4 application but i submitted variation of leave under 10 years on 1st of september and rest of correspondence I already mentioned you above.

One more thing to mention here is that they rejected my tier4 as invaled on 15 October since i didnt appear for the biometrics so i replied back to them with my all evidence of submition of my variation of leave in time under 3(c).

Now situation is Im wondering as i mentioned above i only had my biometrics done on 17 november 4 weeks before so should I be waiting for my decison with people who submitted on 1st of september or with people who submitted in november.

I would really appreciate if you or anyone from senior members can give their kind opinion in my case.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:47 pm

careandshare wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:
careandshare wrote:Salam all gurus and dear reguler readrs of forum
First of all Plz add me on tracker as well i had been reading this forum and also asked few questions befor but can anyone of you tell me about my expected decision time
I posted my application for 10 years through variation of leave i recived acknowledgement letter on 5th which was dated of 3rd of sep.
I received an email on 23 sep with my case id but i did not received my biometrics. I made several requests through letters and i called them as well. One of agent was very kind on the phone he said they have recived my documents but thry have not put my application on system as the case id which i received in my email that is not coming up on system. So he asked me to write them again specifically to a department which is called work flow department and so i did.

I recived another email with a new case id and finally i received it on 13 nov and i registered it on 17 nov.
I mean shall I start counting from 1st of september or from 10 nov when i receivecd new case id if so will that means that my application is being considered with nov applications and not with september applications when i received my first acknowledgement letter?
Stay blessed and happy
JazakumAllah
@careandshare,mate you did not tell your complete history that were you on an appeal or your application was under consideration in any other catagory and either did you enroll for biometrics for your first application or not but if you have now enrolled for your biometrics so its all fine.let the senior members comment but i strongly believe your application would be considered the first time you send for ilr as they keep all the record but keep in mind the official time as per HO is within six months so please be relax.
Ok bro to start with I initially submitted tier 4 application 28 june in time when my tier 4 was expiring after two days.

I didnt go for my biometrics for tier4 application but i submitted variation of leave under 10 years on 1st of september and rest of correspondence I already mentioned you above.

One more thing to mention here is that they rejected my tier4 as invaled on 15 October since i didnt appear for the biometrics so i replied back to them with my all evidence of submition of my variation of leave in time under 3(c).

Now situation is Im wondering as i mentioned above i only had my biometrics done on 17 november 4 weeks before so should I be waiting for my decison with people who submitted on 1st of september or with people who submitted in november.

I would really appreciate if you or anyone from senior members can give their kind opinion in my case.
it was better if you would had gone for your biometrics so it was also acceptable for the ilr variation but anyway what happened,happened as we all make mistakes but did u apply for variation of your application to ilr within in twenty eight days of refusal or your ten years was already completed.i think you should be fine as you have provided all the evidences to them so hopefully your case must be treated the variation application date.did any solicitor told you not to enroll your biometrics for tier4???

october2013

Post by october2013 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:49 pm

october2013 wrote:Hi, do I need 2 inform the HO that my circumstances have changed? Cos I made my application whilst on 3c (waiting for the decision of the UT) which came back denied.
I did not appeal dt decision as d HO had already acknowledged n taken payment wen I recieved d UT decision. + d UT made d decision after my application.
2. I recently found out I have a ccj on file which I wasn't aware of at d time I made my application. Do I need 2 inform d HO of this cos I ticked no to d ccj's question
Can Sum1 pls advise me on the above

careandshare
Newly Registered

Post by careandshare » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:51 pm

[quote="shahfurqan"][quote="careandshare"][quote="shahfurqan"][quote="careandshare"]Salam all gurus and dear reguler readrs of forum

Stay blessed and happy
JazakumAllah[/quote]

@careandshare,mate you did not tell your complete history that were you on an appeal or your application was under consideration in any other catagory and either did you enroll for biometrics for your first application or not but if you have now enrolled for your biometrics so its all fine.let the senior members comment but i strongly believe your application would be considered the first time you send for ilr as they keep all the record but keep in mind the official time as per HO is within six months so please be relax.[/quote]

I would really appreciate if you or anyone from senior members can give their kind opinion in my case.[/quote]

it was better if you would had gone for your biometrics so it was also acceptable for the ilr variation but anyway what happened,happened as we all make mistakes but did u apply for variation of your application to ilr within in twenty eight days of refusal or your ten years was already completed.i think you should be fine as you have provided all the evidences to them so hopefully your case must be treated the variation application date.did any solicitor told you not to enroll your biometrics for tier4???[/quote]

Bro my 10 years were on 28 sep so submited on 1st sep and they unvalid my application on around 10 oct so i was well in time to vari my application. Where as my biometrics is concerned yes thats what I was suggested other wise decesion must have been made in 20 days on my tier4. So i had to prolong as i didnt have any other option. So now what do u think shall i wait till end of jan or from now as its already 14 weeks in my case since the submision of my application in september.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:18 pm

hello guys.

gidhar singi accepting few approvals from august today as on 17-12-2014.In Sha Allah

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:26 pm

Hi Everyone

I called HO today regarding status of my application she said my case is under consideration assigned to case worker and they are working on it. She also confirmed they have started sep applications. HO is only closed for public holidays 25, 26 and 1st. I hope to receive my application this weekend InshAllah if everything goes well.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:54 am

mian-suraj wrote:hi guys
i m in 20th week of waiting....lets hope things come on my side
cant do nothing other then praying....ohh Almighty help! i m so week..
good luck to all of us
@mian suraj,

do you consider your application straightforward or complex? have u ever got trouble in your extensions? have you got any convictions? share your case with us mate

alam_m

Post by alam_m » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:11 am

Arsal385 wrote:
alam_m wrote:Hi All
I'll be applying for my ILR on the 10yr long residence basis in a few days. I have been in the UK since Sept 2003. Its about 11 yrs. I had completed M.Sc from a British University and currently doing Phd (with scholarship). I have few questions, if any one can clearly answer me pls:

1. in 2006, I had a NI10 conviction, which I was officially convicted in 2007. As a newly passed driver I had 6points, lost my licence and paid around £250 as fine. The points were taken off in 2012. I think the conviction is spent. I had a CRB check last year which showed nothing. I am wondering, do I have to declare it as criminal offence in my application form? I consulted a lawyer, who suggested me not to tick in criminal conviction section but to declare it as '6 spent driving offence points ' in the empty space at the end of section E; would it be a good idea?
2. I have a CCJ against me, which was made in Aug 2014. I have a payment plan and paying instalment monthly. Do I have to declare it as a civil penalty (or in the same section). Would it affect my application.
3. How long the application takes to process by the UKBA now a days?

Regards
Please see comments below

Hi All
I'll be applying for my ILR on the 10yr long residence basis in a few days. I have been in the UK since Sept 2003. Its about 11 yrs. I had completed M.Sc from a British University and currently doing Phd (with scholarship). I have few questions, if any one can clearly answer me pls:

1. in 2006, I had a NI10 conviction, which I was officially convicted in 2007. As a newly passed driver I had 6points, lost my licence and paid around £250 as fine. The points were taken off in 2012. I think the conviction is spent. I had a CRB check last year which showed nothing. I am wondering, do I have to declare it as criminal offence in my application form? I consulted a lawyer, who suggested me not to tick in criminal conviction section but to declare it as '6 spent driving offence points ' in the empty space at the end of section E; would it be a good idea?
Please follow your lawyer suggestion.
2. I have a CCJ against me, which was made in Aug 2014. I have a payment plan and paying instalment monthly. Do I have to declare it as a civil penalty (or in the same section). Would it affect my application.
As long as you are paying your debt in instalments it should be fine. It is worth checking online, I cant remember but there is a website where you can see your status.
3. How long the application takes to process by the UKBA now a days?
Based on current trend, If your application is straight forward then it should take between 14-20 weeks. However, HO standard timeframe is 6 months.
@Arsal385: Thanks for your quick reply. I sent my daughter's ILR application yesterday on the same 10 yr ground. I think her application is straight forward as she is only 13yr old and going to grammar school. How long the decision time may take u think???
Regards

alam_m

Post by alam_m » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:30 am

Hi All
I sent my daughter's ILR application yesterday on the 10 yr ground. I think her application is straight forward as she is only 13yr old and going to grammar school. How long the decision time may take u think??? As a reference I'll send my application on the same groud next week.
Regards

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:56 am

alam_m wrote:Hi All
I sent my daughter's ILR application yesterday on the 10 yr ground. I think her application is straight forward as she is only 13yr old and going to grammar school. How long the decision time may take u think??? As a reference I'll send my application on the same groud next week.
Regards
Hello follow the link below;
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:51 am

Last edited by maddysheffield on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

mian-suraj
Newly Registered

Post by mian-suraj » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:30 am

shahfurqan wrote:
mian-suraj wrote:hi guys
i m in 20th week of waiting....lets hope things come on my side
cant do nothing other then praying....ohh Almighty help! i m so week..
good luck to all of us
@mian suraj,

do you consider your application straightforward or complex? have u ever got trouble in your extensions? have you got any convictions? share your case with us mate
bro it is little complx but no conviction at all

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:58 am

maddysheffield wrote:God give strength to All the families of kids killed in pakistan ..... People of pakistan must raise beyond religion and fight terror and clerics and politicians who are responsible for a Lost generation :cry: :cry:. A bullet doesn't know if a person is shia muslim or Sunni muslim.Hindu or christian ...it kills the hopes and dreams of their loved ones .... feeling sad for all those parents who might have so many plans for their kids , to see them grow pakistan government should introspect their view on good and bad terrorists ....

And finally Ignore kick Clerics like Zahid Ahmed who started accusing India and talking about revenge all he is doing is diverting people 's attention and creating hatred among people .Misguide people for the failure of government

Take example of this forum we don't know which religion an applicant is but we all hope they get their's ...We must do our part and educate people to love and respect each other irrespective of religion, Colour or gender even if we change one person's opinion we won the battle against hatred .
Maddy, this forum is to do with visa issues and their solutions and not to discuss about politics or blame game so please stick to those topics which are relevant to this forum.
Many thanks

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:09 am

Last edited by maddysheffield on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:27 am

[/quote]

Few words of sympathy for kids who were killed would not change anything and it doesn't matter which forum you are in if you don't like it tough no need to reply mate I don't expect everyone to understand any ways .[/quote]

Few words of sympathy are enough and nothing more. This forum is not designed to discuss political and blame game issues. There are other forums and social media websites where you can discuss political and contentious issues freely and in detail.

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:44 am

Last edited by maddysheffield on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

apex221

Post by apex221 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:10 am

As much as I appreciate and understand the thoughts that made you write the coments Maddy!My thoughts are with the families too but I have to agree let's keep this away from the political/religious issues of the world and focus on why we all log on to this board. Simple Immigration!

Personally there are many other places to read or post comments on such issues. It's one place I log on to to be away from it all.

No offence intended.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:24 am

maddysheffield wrote:
Arsal385 wrote:
Few words of sympathy for kids who were killed would not change anything and it doesn't matter which forum you are in if you don't like it tough no need to reply mate I don't expect everyone to understand any ways .
Few words of sympathy are enough and nothing more. This forum is not designed to discuss political and blame game issues. There are other forums and social media websites where you can discuss political and contentious issues freely and in detail.[/quote]

I don't wanna reply to your message not that I can't reply but prefer not to because its not worth[/quote]

That's the reason we don't want to discuss these issues here. If someone starts other will respond, then debate will go on and on and we will be diverted from the topics for which this forum is designed for... so stick to immigration issues only.
Many thanks

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:29 am

[quote="apex221"]

I ill delete my comment seems more people forced to talk about it ;-) Arsal delete your post's and you too Apex221

october2013

Post by october2013 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:38 am

october2013 wrote:Hi, do I need 2 inform the HO that my circumstances have changed? Cos I made my application whilst on 3c (waiting for the decision of the UT) which came back denied.
I did not appeal dt decision as d HO had already acknowledged n taken payment wen I recieved d UT decision. + d UT made d decision after my application.
2. I recently found out I have a ccj on file which I wasn't aware of at d time I made my application. Do I need 2 inform d HO of this cos I ticked no to d ccj's question

Can Sum1 pls, me pls

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:46 am

october2013 wrote:

Can Sum1 pls, me pls

@October 2013 . Apologies you have been asking this questions for couple of days .... I have not clue I would always say be very true in your application and inform any changes to HO ...................

However I would say wait for any senior member suggestions too ... can anyone suggest please

october2013

Post by october2013 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:58 am

Thank you maddysheffield. At d time of my ilr application, the UT had not even made their decision nor was I aware of a ccj on my acct (ccj's from a mobile).
So I don't know whether to write and inform them of d upper tribunal's decision although I would assume they would hv bn informed by the courts after d decision was made.
Any1 wt experience/expert advise would really help.
I called d HO and I was told my case has already bn allocated 2 a case worker in Liverpool. .

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:08 pm

october2013 wrote:

Can Sum1 pls, me pls
An extract from SET LR form declaration section is
"If there is a material change in my circumstances or any new information relevant to this application becomes available before it is decided, I will inform the Home Office"
I would suggest you to inform HO regarding this in a good faith and give reference to the above statement. HO expects you to being honest with them in your application. This will help your case otherwise If HO comes to know this information on their own, this might create any detrimental effect on your case outcome.
There are examples where people declared these things in their application and got their approval without any issue... so honesty is the best policy.

october2013

Post by october2013 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:40 pm

Sorry to ask again but should dt include informing them about the UT decision?