ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

ukresources
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by ukresources » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:12 am

effell007 wrote:Its been 5 months and 5 days since i applied for ILR and more than 3 Months since i enrolled for bio-metric, no result yet. Called HO today, same old respond..please continue to wait (forever...until u get pissed and pulled your docs out). wondering would that be a good idea to send a letter through my solicitor asking for the status/update/cause of delay of my application to caseworker in writing. Does varying application takes longer than other application?
Mate you need to contact your MP and he/she will send letter to HO for update

yask

Post by yask » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:20 am

Hello mate,

How do we can contact MP?? And does it help??

ukresources wrote:
effell007 wrote:Its been 5 months and 5 days since i applied for ILR and more than 3 Months since i enrolled for bio-metric, no result yet. Called HO today, same old respond..please continue to wait (forever...until u get pissed and pulled your docs out). wondering would that be a good idea to send a letter through my solicitor asking for the status/update/cause of delay of my application to caseworker in writing. Does varying application takes longer than other application?

amer115
Newly Registered

Post by amer115 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:17 am

Hi everyone here (( listen up all of you I need your help now ))
I applied for ILR application on :
Method of application: via mail recorded delivery
Date of application: 16.02.2015
Method of payment: debit card
Date of receipt By UKBA: 17.02.2015
Date of debit of fee: waiting till this moment 04.03.2015 02:04 am
Date of receipt of acknowledgement :waiting
Date of receipt of approval: waiting

There are any one tell me what is going on
Tariq :?: :!:

royalwest82
Newly Registered

Post by royalwest82 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:17 am

Thanks Dec17 for your reply.

The problem is that
I came to UK in 2004 as a student
Got married end of 2006
Got my family permit for 5 years until 2013
But our marriage broke down early 2010
Got my divorce in 2012
submitted documents before the expiry date of my visa which was early 2013 for ILR
Refused in March 2014 as my x partner wasn't in the country at the time of divorce (2012) as she left in 2010
Lost my appeal in the first tier tribunal as the judge agrees with HO
therefore 5 year route has been tried and got refused
only hope is now 10 year route but the question is do I qualify ?

Regards

Capricon123
Newly Registered

Post by Capricon123 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:13 am

amer115 wrote:Hi everyone here (( listen up all of you I need your help now ))

Poirot
Newly Registered

Post by Poirot » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:14 am

You can find your MP from this website

http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/

The MP's office can contact the HO directly to get an update about your case. It is likely the HP might quote the 95% applications in 6 months timescale though.

Godd luck!
yask wrote:Hello mate,

How do we can contact MP?? And does it help??

ukresources wrote:

Capricon123
Newly Registered

Post by Capricon123 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:43 am

amer115 wrote:Hi everyone here (( listen up all of you I need your help now ))

Hi
@amir 115
I'm afraid ur debit card payment has declined. Thats why when I applied, I opted for postal order payment for my application. I'm afraid they will consider you as an over stayer. But this is not ur fault. HO didn't inform you about ur declined payment and there is a genuine point to argue. If this is the case then arrange a good solicitor and clear ur position to avoid any further inconvenience.

Poirot
Newly Registered

Post by Poirot » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:09 am

Wonder what is hapenning to the outstanding November applications! I see the HO have started working on December ones.

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:01 pm

Poirot wrote:Wonder what is hapenning to the outstanding November applications! I see the HO have started working on December ones.
Hi mate it's all dependants the case worker how they handle it some so it fast some take time to finish all I can see is straight forward cases get their decision faster than other cases .

2015App
Newly Registered

Post by 2015App » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:18 pm

@Dec17

I am nervous. I think my case is straight forward. I have extended or changed my visa on time never had any issue in the past. some of the visas are over lapped as changing from one category to other category.

I did apply on 20th Dec. what is your opinion, when will we get ours ?

Dec17 wrote:
Poirot wrote:Wonder what is hapenning to the outstanding November applications! I see the HO have started working on December ones.
Hi mate it's all dependants the case worker how they handle it some so it fast some take time to finish all I can see is straight forward cases get their decision faster than other cases .

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:32 pm

2015App wrote:@Dec17

I am nervous. I think my case is straight forward. I have extended or changed my visa on time never had any issue in the past. some of the visas are over lapped as changing from one category to other category.

I did apply on 20th Dec. what is your opinion, when will we get ours ?

Dec17 wrote:
Hi, mate don't worry this is our time any time we will get ours , I spoke to HO last week they told me my application with case worker ,did you ever call them to find the update this is the best way you can know ,better give them a call .

2015App
Newly Registered

Post by 2015App » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:06 am

Hi All,

I am going to pay for Spouse's SET(LR) application using my Credit Card detail.

Is it ok to pay using my card for her application ?

Is there any thing I have to consider doing this ?

Thanks

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:11 am

2015App wrote:Hi All,

Thanks
Hi mate , of course you can pay there is no concern don't worry you can do it mate.

2015App
Newly Registered

Post by 2015App » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:29 am

Thanks @Dec17

Any news or any update on your app ?

This forum is gone very quite. I guess less number of applicant so less interest and less traffic on the forum.

Dec17 wrote:

Thanks
Hi mate , of course you can pay there is no concern don't worry you can do it mate.

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:42 am

2015App wrote:Thanks @Dec17

Any news or any update on your app ?

This forum is gone very quite. I guess less number of applicant so less interest and less traffic on the forum.

Dec17 wrote:

Thanks
True mate, I am still waiting for my one hopefully something soon.

robertholdon

Post by robertholdon » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Hi All,

I want to ask you all of you if you can advise me with my status now.

I would like to apply this 10 years long residence and i have not broken any rules except days spent outside uk which is 540 days. I spent at least 650 as per today. It means i spent 110 days more than days allowed. The reason also i spent that days was because i went home and got married.

Does anyone have any similar experience?

Your reply is much appreciated.

Thank you

sa428
Newly Registered

Post by sa428 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:29 pm

dear Colleagues
I have been refused my 10 years long residence because of 85 days gap . the reason was 1 - rejected applications . A lawyer say is complex and there is no thing to be done. Does some one have experience like this and the problem is over

yask

Post by yask » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:36 pm

Sa428,
Please explain your case reason for gap and please share your timeline

sa428 wrote:dear Colleagues
I have been refused my 10 years long residence because of 85 days gap . the reason was 1 - rejected applications . A lawyer say is complex and there is no thing to be done. Does some one have experience like this and the problem is over

sa428
Newly Registered

Post by sa428 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:34 pm

the first rejected was payment not allowed . HO kept my documents and returned my documents after 4months and said my payment did not go through. I reapply within 28days. It took another one month and it was again rejected that the form is old version and they have issued new form. All these created a gap of 85 days. I filled the new form and my Tie 4 was granted. I reached my ten years in the UK and applied for ILR and got refused. I am doomed as all hope r lose as i have one month for my visa to expire

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:20 pm

sa428 wrote:the first rejected was payment not allowed . HO kept my documents and returned my documents after 4months and said my payment did not go through. I reapply within 28days. It took another one month and it was again rejected that the form is old version and they have issued new form. All these created a gap of 85 days. I filled the new form and my Tie 4 was granted. I reached my ten years in the UK and applied for ILR and got refused. I am doomed as all hope r lose as i have one month for my visa to expire
Hi mate ,sorry to hear this I know how the pain is according to me if your file reject 2 times defiantly HO count it as gap this is happens to me when I made the application under SET(LR) 2013 , if your application reject once and made again with in 28 days you are fine but if you can prove these cause by HO then worth reapply with all evidence this advice only according to my knowledge plz some senior members help him .thx

Great77

Post by Great77 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:15 pm

sa428 wrote:the first rejected was payment not allowed . HO kept my documents and returned my documents after 4months and said my payment did not go through. I reapply within 28days. It took another one month and it was again rejected that the form is old version and they have issued new form. All these created a gap of 85 days. I filled the new form and my Tie 4 was granted. I reached my ten years in the UK and applied for ILR and got refused. I am doomed as all hope r lose as i have one month for my visa to expire
What year did this happen?

Did you apply before the first visa expire then before payment problem?

You have to just argue your case even if your lawyer said nothing to do.

But was it Home Office fault in the first place of payment problem?

Also, did you fill the same form the caseworker sent you then before they rejected as outdated form ?

If both aforementioned are true, you can still argue. You have nothing to lose in this case.

Others can contribute.
Great

yask

Post by yask » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:32 pm

SA428,

Mate dont lose hope, read the case history of one of our fellow member (bigboy86) on same forum at page no. 1010 who recently got ILR. You have gap of 85 days and he had a gap of 93 days but he got ILR, nothing is impossible you still have one month left on your current visa, prepare yourself and reapply. I will advice please try to contact bigboy86 on private message he may be able to help you more.....

winniemeijun
Newly Registered

Post by winniemeijun » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi All,

Just want to ask some general advise on this. This is my timeline and can someone please update the timeline -

Applied : 25/11/2014
Acknowledged: 26/11/2014
Bio received: 15/12/2014
Bio recorded: 17/12/2014
Approval: Awaiting
Doc Received: Awaiting
BRP : Awaiting

I called the HO and ask for the progress today, they just said to me "It is awaiting consideration" but every time when I ask "so has it been assigned to any officer yet?", they just said "it is awaiting consideration"

I need to travel on 29th March as I have some family issue to deal with, do you guys think I could possibly receive my passport back in time to travel?

Thanks for your help.

asbc
Newly Registered

Post by asbc » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi every one i am new in this form i am very thankful every one all of you very helpful to each other .
DEAR all please help me i am applying 10 yeas LR :oops:
I first enter in April 2005 student visa was 3 years valid After 1st entry in April 2005 within 1 week return back home and return after 210 days (7 months ) in NOV 2005 . I RETURN ON SAME VISA SAME COURSE AND INSTITUTE deffer my semester.

After this i went 2 time back home 1 +1 month .
NOW I WANTED TO APPLY FOR 10 YEARS LR ?
IS THIS BREAK IN 10 YEARS ?
MY VISA IS STILL VALID TILL 2017 WHAT LAW SAYS AND WHAT IS RESPECTED SENIOR MEMBERS SAYS ?
Last edited by asbc on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:37 pm

meghankit wrote:dear friends
i am very happy to share good news with u all

Applied: 28/10/2014
Acknowledgement: 05/11/2014
Bio Received: 15/11/2014
Bio Enrolled: 17/11/2014
Approved: 27/02/2015
Doc approval letter received: 28/02/2015
Bio card received: awaiting

GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR THEIR APPROVALS.

Congradulations
regards