ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

12 months in 15 months for Earnings + Absences while not emp

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jnikki4u

12 months in 15 months for Earnings + Absences while not emp

Post by jnikki4u » Sun May 31, 2015 12:29 pm

Hi,

I am due for ILR this July and applying in June 3rd week.
I am on Maternity leave from April , once I received my April salary as it was less than my previous ones I thought I will go from April 2014 till March 2015 which will be 12 consecutive months in 15 months before the application. without claiming the maternity period.

But when I see my May Salary now interestingly it is more than my usual salary.but with SMP - Satutory maternity pay included in that.

Can I use this May earnings also now or Just stick till March.

also it please suugest when I am not employed a self letter will be sufficient .

Cheers
Nikki

sagareva
BANNED

Re: 12 months in 15 months for Earnings + Absences while not

Post by sagareva » Sun May 31, 2015 6:31 pm

you have to be careful with your april 2014 earnings, depending on when in july you apply

if you are applying anytime after 1st july i'd say you can't use whole april, at least not entirely safely

you can use may 15 earnings if you start in june 2014, because has to be consecutive 12 months

not sure how including april 2015 instead of may 2014 will work for you.....
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

jnikki4u

Re: 12 months in 15 months for Earnings + Absences while not

Post by jnikki4u » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:11 am

sagareva wrote:you have to be careful with your april 2014 earnings, depending on when in july you apply

if you are applying anytime after 1st july i'd say you can't use whole april, at least not entirely safely

you can use may 15 earnings if you start in june 2014, because has to be consecutive 12 months

not sure how including april 2015 instead of may 2014 will work for you.....

Hi Sagareva,

My appointment is in June 3rd week . So there will be no June payslip.

Considering consecutive 12 months in 15 months before the application
will April 2014 till March 2015 will be fine ?

As I got the pay in April and May as well shall I use them for the funds or any restriction on SMP ?

Sorry I could not get what was your explanation .

Also any suggestion on the absences ?

Regards
Nikki