ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

9H or 9L in SET(o) form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hsmpaspire
Newly Registered

9H or 9L in SET(o) form

Post by hsmpaspire » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Hello All,
Iam just wondering whats my category when i fillup SET(o) form.Iam one of those who is affcted by 2nd JR(Migrants who applied to the highly skilled migrant programme between 3 April 2006 and 7 November 2006)
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/wo...-enter-remain/
I cant see any obvious mention of this category in the form.Can anyone pls help.Iam currently on Tier 1 (General Migrant)

Many Thanks

9H:
=======
Highly skilled migrant under the terms of the HSMP indefinite leave to remain (ILR) judicial review policy document If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 4 years’ continuous stay in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme and other appropriate categories, in addition to the relevant documentsin 9A, you must provide the following:

==============

9L:
=================
Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay
in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator,
self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 9A, you must provide
the following documents:
=================