ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one got ILR on tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 year rout in 2016

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

infotansi
Newly Registered

Any one got ILR on tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 year rout in 2016

Post by infotansi » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:51 pm

I am waiting for HO decision on my ILR since 1st March 2016 applied as Tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 year. Anyone got ILR in this category and how long it took?
I submitted my application with my wife as dependent on 1st March 2016. Within 10 days of my application the fee had been taken and received the letter & given for biometric registration.
I didn't submit proof for investment or my company accounts as I demonstrated in Feb 2014 when I extended my Tier 1 Entrepreneur. I just submitter current appointment letter from Companies House, proof of one staff continuously working (started to work in Dec 2012).
Now 5 months one week completed. Every month on 11th I receive a automated mail from HO saying "We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible".

When days are going I am getting fear and I would appreciate any suggestion from experienced members or who already received ILR on this category.

marantok
Mood:

Re: Any one got ILR on tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 year rout in 20

Post by marantok » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Hi Infotansi, Don't you have same day approval for this category?

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:57 pm

No, only postal application is available. Thanks.

traymond
Newly Registered

Post by traymond » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:07 pm

infotansi wrote:I am waiting for HO decision on my ILR since 1st March 2016 applied as Tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 year. Anyone got ILR in this category and how long it took?
I submitted my application with my wife as dependent on 1st March 2016. Within 10 days of my application the fee had been taken and received the letter & given for biometric registration.
I didn't submit proof for investment or my company accounts as I demonstrated in Feb 2014 when I extended my Tier 1 Entrepreneur. I just submitter current appointment letter from Companies House, proof of one staff continuously working (started to work in Dec 2012).
Now 5 months one week completed. Every month on 11th I receive a automated mail from HO saying "We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible".

When days are going I am getting fear and I would appreciate any suggestion from experienced members or who already received ILR on this category.
Hi Infotansi

I'm also submitted my ILR application on 1st of March 2016 under Tier 1 Ent. 5 years route, at least you're still getting an automated email every month, for me nothing at all, still waiting for the outcome.

Lets keep our finger cross and pray that good news will arrive soon.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:52 pm

Hi
Contact your MP may be can he/she can help you.
Regards
Ik
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:19 pm

Hi traymond,
Thank you for your message. Did you enter UK on Tier 1 Entrepreneur £200,000 category like me?
Have you submitted company accounts and demonstrated again the investment with the ILR application?
Have you prepared and sent your ILR application yourself (without immigration solicitor's help)? I didn't engage any solicitors.

traymond
Newly Registered

Post by traymond » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:19 am

infotansi wrote:Hi traymond,
Thank you for your message. Did you enter UK on Tier 1 Entrepreneur £200,000 category like me?
Have you submitted company accounts and demonstrated again the investment with the ILR application?
Have you prepared and sent your ILR application yourself (without immigration solicitor's help)? I didn't engage any solicitors.
Yes T1 Ent 200k, I did not submit any document on investment, does not required, as we already fulfilled this during our extension, I only submitted employment required like you and show proof of still on business.

I think we should consider get our local MP help, as suggested by Business2Business. Please do keep update if you get any response from HO. Cheers1

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Thanks. Definitely I will update if I get any response from HO. Similarly you too please let me know. Let us hope for the best.

aron1234

Post by aron1234 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello where does it say you have to create employment for ILR (5 year route) ? We can only apply for extension if we create 2 full time employment in the first 3 years . Please clarify as I have extended my visa and cannot find this requirement for the ILR

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:21 pm

ILR application can take up to 6 months or more. You need to be more patient
deepakjr123 wrote:Hello where does it say you have to create employment for ILR (5 year route) ? We can only apply for extension if we create 2 full time employment in the first 3 years . Please clarify as I have extended my visa and cannot find this requirement for the ILR
This requirement to maintain/create jobs during extension for ILR in clearly written in the guide
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Hi deepakjr123

About employment for Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR
you can find on page 80 & 81 of 154 pages of Guidance: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) – version 17.0 Published for Home Office staff on 26 May 2016

"1. Further leave
If the applicant‘s last grant of leave before the current grant was as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) (ie, they are applying for a second extension):
• they do not need to demonstrate job creation in addition to the employment created during the initial period of leave, if the employment created in the initial period of

leave was maintained for 12 months or in line with the transitional arrangement during
their last grant of leave
• they must show they have created 2 new jobs which have existed for at least 12 months or in line with the transitional arrangement during their last grant of leave, if the jobs from the initial leave no longer exist
This arrangement is also applicable to 5 year ILR applications. However, the employment will be in relation to the extension period of leave, rather than the initial period of leave."

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:19 am

Hi Zimba88,
Thanks for your message. It is true I have to be patient for ILR. Do you have any idea that anyone got ILR in the same category and how long they had waited.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:33 am

infotansi wrote:Hi Zimba88,
Thanks for your message. It is true I have to be patient for ILR. Do you have any idea that anyone got ILR in the same category and how long they had waited.
Not really, you must be one of the very first people who is applying for 5 year Tier 1E ILR. :)
ILR has extensive checks and obviously HO has a big backlog, you should hopefully hear soon. Best of luck
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

DanielSX
Newly Registered

Post by DanielSX » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:18 pm

infotansi wrote:I am waiting for HO decision on my ILR since 1st March 2016 applied as Tier 1 Entrepreneur 5 year. Anyone got ILR in this category and how long it took?

Hi, i had a friend applied on 15th of Jan 2016, still waiting.
I applied on 8th of July 2016, The HO only took the money after 1 week. However i still did not receive any thing after it.
All the best.

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:33 pm

I started a company that is very international (believe me very good for the UK in my case). I travel abroad 1-2 times per months.

How can one expect to continue running their business if without international travel for 6 months.

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:53 am

Hi DanielSX,
Thank you for the information. Did your friend applied on 15th Jan for ILR on the same category of mine? Did he get any reason from HO for not taking the decision within 6 months which is their standard of service.

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:01 am

Hi Seasky,
It true and the delay in taking the decision by HO holding the passport affects all my international schedules and commitments too.

DanielSX
Newly Registered

Post by DanielSX » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:38 am

infotansi wrote:Hi DanielSX,
Thank you for the information. Did your friend applied on 15th Jan for ILR on the same category of mine? Did he get any reason from HO for not taking the decision within 6 months which is their standard of service.
Yes, we are all T1E(200k) for ILR.

My friend got update every week from his solicitor, said HO still consider his case and the caseworker wait for more information.
His solicitor said, ILR can take more than 6 months. And now there is long delay for ILR for our category.

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:25 am

Thanks DanielSX.

I prepared my application myself and submitted. Let us all hope for a good outcome from HO soon. If you get any further information please post.

lemomie
Newly Registered

Post by lemomie » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:24 am

I applied on 1st of July 2016 for ILR on T1E 200K and got the BIO letter on 2 AUG. seems there is a long way to wait and i can't make any important decisions because u don't know if u r staying in the UK or not....

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:32 am

There should not be any issues with ILR application as long as you have active business and created 2 full time jobs.

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:32 pm

I too think there should not be any issue if the company is active and created 2 jobs for 12 months or equivalent. The problem is the waiting time which really collapses all schedule and affects the business too. The uncertainty is really difficult to move further.

laoqi
Newly Registered

Post by laoqi » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:46 pm

Hi I have submitted application in the end of Jan.2016 and received a letter from Home Office 2 days ago that my ILR has been approved,still waiting BRP cards. I got a tier 1 investor visa.... it was more than 6 months.... terrible.... and the Home Office delayed my case without any explanation. The case was too simple.... If there is no bad news, that is good news, be patient and pray.

itpba

Post by itpba » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:27 am

can we apply for same day ILR on 10 years basis while the current stay is tier 1 enterpreneur? Regards

infotansi
Newly Registered

Post by infotansi » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:29 am

Hi Iaoqi,
Congratulation!!! Surprising...Even for Tier 1 Investor ILR took more than six and half month that too without any explanation for not being able to give a decision within the HO standard of service time scale of 6 months. As you said no bad news is always good news.