ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement - ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ravib_10
Newly Registered

Bank Statement - ILR

Post by ravib_10 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for my ILR soon. I am in uk on WP + TIER 1 General visa.
I took the appointment and will be applying with two dependents

I have following two query's : : :

1. Is it mandtaroy for dependents to be present for visa or can I alone go and get it done for them also?

2. Bank Statement : I got the printouts of my bank-statement from bank on there letter head (having Bank logo and name - HSBC). It doesn't have my residence address. Is this valid for ILR visa??

Thanks
R B

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:22 pm

1. At the moment you don’t need to take dependants with you, but after 29th of Feb 2012, UKBA is introducing biometrics for all ILR applications and if your appointment is after 29th, you need to take your dependants with you (as they need to register biometrics of all of you). Instead of ILR sticker on passport, people will be given biometric cards which they need to carry with their valid passports for travel purposes.
2. Ideally it should have your name and address, but I am not 100% sure.

tier_2_applicant

Post by tier_2_applicant » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Hi linkers,

If the dependents have already had their fingerprints taken as part of Tier 1 extension, will they still be required to appear in person (after 12th Feb 2012)?

Thanks.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Even if the finger prints have already been taken number of times in previous visas, they will still be required to give them.

Also biometrics for ILR is starting on 29th of Feb 2012, so if your appointment is before 29th, then you don’t need to take dependants with you.

tier_2_applicant

Post by tier_2_applicant » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Thanks a lot linkers.