ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements NatWest ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khamada
Newly Registered

Bank Statements NatWest ILR

Post by khamada » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:03 pm

Hello,
My bank, NatWest, has a policy against stamping the statements and I've visited two branches that sort of refused to order me the online statements because they said the online print outs have more information than the ones they can order. Does anyone know if I will be ok with just the online statements? They have all the details that guidance says needs to be on there, but I don't have a letter accompanying the statements because it was against their policy to write such a letter.

When I took the life in the UK test I encountered a similar problem, but was ok without the stamp. Any information people can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

Malik44

Re: Bank Statements NatWest ILR

Post by Malik44 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:12 pm

try other branch or call netwest head office they will send you statement in post I ordered it recently and got it by post within 3 to 4 days.

Vijaya reddy
Newly Registered

Post by Vijaya reddy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi in my Tier 1 general extension in 2012, I had a same problem, but I took the print out statements for my visa to Croydon PEO ,they have accepted the statements,I think this helps you....

khamada
Newly Registered

Post by khamada » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:02 am

Thank you! To both of you for that, I'll give the head office a call and see what can be done.

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:45 am

call 0800 200 400

khamada
Newly Registered

Post by khamada » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:45 pm

natwest has seriously such poor systems. i called the head office and they said they couldn't write letters and the guy helping me said the branch is supposed to do that work, i said people at two branches told me to contact him because they could not write letters confirming that the statements were authentic. he suggested that he send out new statements to me, but who knows if they will get here before my appointment on friday.

rihan007
Newly Registered

Post by rihan007 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:49 pm

This is why I closed my natwest account . I prefer halifax/lloyds who will always sign and stamp your online statements. I had such an argument with natwest that I told the manager, the moment i get my visa i will close my account, and i kept my word. They are horrible.